August 2012 Test thread. End of summer BFP's! 4 BFPs!

Think its just my cycle being awkward tbh as dont feel any different to normal! Am at hosp for 1st fertility appointment on tues though so if still no sign will mention it to them!

I've been out of town and thus am behind on all the August news.
Congrats wanna b a mom!!!! :happydance:

:hugs: And many hugs to those the witch got :-( :hugs:

:dust: to those with upcoming test dates!

I hope I'll be joining you all soon versus vicariously stalking ;-) After my mc in June, some of you may remember things were rocky for a bit with my OH & I thought we were done...but I think he just needed some space to deal with it in his way. Things have been quite sweet of late and we're taking the pressure off by not trying/not preventing. (Though secretly I'm hoping!). If this is a normal cycle with O coming soon (pretty please...), I might even be coming back here with a testing date for the end of the month. Fx'd!

LIZ I'm going to pop out in a bit for some more tests and we shall see from there:flower: I will let you know as soon as I take it:thumbup:

Tested again this morning, another bfn! I'm 12 dpo so if I was pg then it should be showing??...so down today :cry:. Came home from work cause I couldn't concentrate....

:hugs: Katherine! :hugs: Sending lots of :dust: and positive vibes.

My last natural BFP only showed at 14dpo

Thank you for your kind replies kismet and LL...I'm trying to not think about it....but really not succeeding...maybe I should stop watching 'one born every minute' :rofl:

LL, you made me feel a bit more hopeful...but I don't want to get my hopes too far up...just in case x

Tested again this morning, another bfn! I'm 12 dpo so if I was pg then it should be showing??...so down today :cry:. Came home from work cause I couldn't concentrate....

Fertility Friend has the average dpo for a BFP at about 14 dpo (13.6 to be exact...so 14). So at 12 dpo, you're still earlier than when most women get their BFPs....and plenty of women still get it later than 14.
Fx'd for you!!

Thanks Myra...had a relaxed night tonight, ate a bit much chocolate though :rofl:
Feeling a bit hopeful.....

May I join? I am 10dpiui with clomid and hcg trigger. And feeling very anxious with this tww!!!

Hi Katherine1209. I am 12dpo today too and I tested this am. Mine was negative too, but I'm staying hopeful! Keeping my fingers crossed for us both!

May I join? I am 10dpiui with clomid and hcg trigger. And feeling very anxious with this tww!!!

when will you test? let me know so I can add you to the list

Thanks! I am signed up for an official in Dr's office test next monday (8/20) but I know I am already tested out of my hcg shot so I will be testing probably everyday until the weekend (going camping and I know I wont do it there). I know its bad to obsess but it's been over a year and we are almost out of clomid cycles that the insurance will cover. So I am feeling a bit more pressure for this to work.

oh I feel you...that was me on my last IVF...yikes.

so should I put you down to test one the 20th?

:hugs: Katherine! :hugs: Sending lots of :dust: and positive vibes.

My last natural BFP only showed at 14dpo

Thank you for your kind replies kismet and LL...I'm trying to not think about it....but really not succeeding...maybe I should stop watching 'one born every minute' :rofl:

LL, you made me feel a bit more hopeful...but I don't want to get my hopes too far up...just in case x

Fertility Friend has the average dpo for a BFP at about 14 dpo (13.6 to be exact...so 14). So at 12 dpo, you're still earlier than when most women get their BFPs....and plenty of women still get it later than 14.
Fx'd for you!!

its never over till the stupid hag makes an appearance......hang in there.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->