August 2012 Test thread. End of summer BFP's! 4 BFPs!

Hey Liz, put me down for BFN or leave until AF starts..another temp drop and AF feels like its arriving soon and got a BFN this morning so I just want to get on with the next cycle :hugs::hugs:

Katherine- hang in there, depending on when implantation happens will depend on when you get a BFP :hugs::hugs:

Hey Liz, put me down for BFN or leave until AF starts..another temp drop and AF feels like its arriving soon and got a BFN this morning so I just want to get on with the next cycle :hugs::hugs:

Katherine- hang in there, depending on when implantation happens will depend on when you get a BFP :hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs:

Thanks Liz, I hope it arrives today :thumb up: this has been a loooooooonnnnggg cycle :)

Thanks bonnie :hugs:

Oh crystal...remember not to count out til the witch...

Krunning....I tested again this morning and another bfn! 14 dpo tomorrow and on my last pg test! I'm only just holding out hope....I don't have any symptoms apart from a bit of mild cramping over the weekend :dohh: who knows?

Fingers crossed for all of us still waiting and so sorry to all of you that have had that damn :witch: visit... :hugs::hugs:

still no news i'm afraid fertility appointment was today and they said could be a variety of reasons but to test again next week if still no sign! great more waiting!!! :shrug:

will continue to wait with you :hugs:

thank you! just wish would hurry up and know so can move onto next month (am sure i am not) the strange thing is that i had an internal today and the dr told me that my cervix was high (she couldnt reach it!) and i always thought that it was high at ovulation but low at period so does this mean i havn't even ovulated yet? that just doesnt make sense! so confussed!

Wish I had an answer on that but I know nothing on cervix positions. Maybe look online?

dam**t crystal!! and katherine.

:hugs:to you both. so sorry.

Katherine :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: So sorry!!

Ksluice, thanks:hugs::hugs: I'm ok though, I'd rather just get things going to try again if its a no go:) How are you doing?

ok, to the rest of the ladies due to test on the second half of the month lets pick up the pace!!!! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->