AUGUST 2013 babies...

I'd like to join! August 16th #1 after 17 months of TTCing! Woohoo!

Hey Allika, Congrats on your BFP! :dance:

My EDD is 16th August also!! Will you be my bump buddy? :hugs:

This is my 1st pregnancy so need all the support and reassurance I can get, this site is a god send!

Hiya

I'm due 9th August. This will be our first. So excited to be joining you all :)

Hi,
Can I join please? Found out on Monday that I'm pregnant YAY!!!!! By my calculation I should be due around 24th August - early days for me!

I'm starting to feel very sick from today and I've gone completely off bananas (which I love), I'm very surprised to start having any symptoms at all.

Hi,
Can I join please? Found out on Monday that I'm pregnant YAY!!!!! By my calculation I should be due around 24th August - early days for me!

I'm starting to feel very sick from today and I've gone completely off bananas (which I love), I'm very surprised to start having any symptoms at all.

WC Simno :hi:

I am 4+6 and not having many symptoms really :shrug: should be pleased I guess but sometimes the symptoms make it seem more real

Wow! Welcome all! August is sure going to be filled with new babies-yay!!!!!

Hey y'all just wanted to join in! I found out I was pregnant yesterday according to my dr. I'm 5 weeks and 4 days!!! I'm due on August 11, 2013 I'm so excited and scared this is my first pregnancy... Anyways my bbs are a little sore just when I push on them also tiredness, slight headaches. Also I've been having little cramps every now and then like period cramps is that normal?

Hello! Can I join you? Just found out today I am pregnant - 3 weeks 6 days so very early. Am in shock still! But happy :)

WC Kj and Miniamo :hi:

Kj, I've been having little cramps too, perfectly normal I understand :hugs:

got my second beta done yesterday and just got the results. it more than tripled from Monday's!! :wohoo:

hi im from toronto canada and im pregnant with my third im due july 26 2013

I have had the worst morning sickness for the last 2 days. Now on train from work and feel like am about to throw up :(. Like the worst hangover of my life...

I am due around the 7th of August =) It is my first...and I am feeling really tired lately and sick......my boobs are defiantly hurting....I just want to watch movies all day but, I have to work!!! I am excited though to see more in the ultra sounds....I just want to hear the heart beat.

I'm due 6th and nausea/ tiredness getting awful, feel like have been to an all night party and drank the place dry :(

I am 5 weeks 2 days today, due August 9th or 10th. My first ultrasound is Wednesday and I am just praying that everything is going well! Congrats to you all! :)

How'd everything go??? Im going for my appt tom. Not sure if they'll scan yet. Im going into my 6 wk (I think) Ill see what happens

Can I join too?? Got my BFP after a MC in Oct so am nervous but really happy.. this will be my 2nd baby and I'm due Aug 20th. I'm just feeling tired and a bit crampy at the moment. Looks like August will be a busy month..

I am 5 weeks 2 days today, due August 9th or 10th. My first ultrasound is Wednesday and I am just praying that everything is going well! Congrats to you all! :)

How'd everything go??? Im going for my appt tom. Not sure if they'll scan yet. Im going into my 6 wk (I think) Ill see what happens

Everything went great. Saw the gestational sac and yolk sac and my hcg level has a doubling time of about 40 hours, so everything is going smoothly so far. :)

hmm... my doubling time is 28 hours.. is that ok??

I went from 63 to 212 in 48 hours..

umm could this mean multiples??

hmm... my doubling time is 28 hours.. is that ok??

I went from 63 to 212 in 48 hours..

umm could this mean multiples??

Mine went from 14 to 59 with the first two draws (quadrupled) and I just have one in there. :) I don't think it's recommended to use hcg levels to predict twins. You never know though!

WOW!! So many blessings coming in the month of August! Welcome all :):)! Congrats to everyone on their BFP's and those who had successful levels and scans :)!

I can't wait to go in on the 27th and see our lil' bun's heartbeat..time can't go fast enough!!! I woke up this morning very nauseous, but it seemed to go away when i ate some toast. My muscles feel achey too, anyone else have that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->