AUGUST 2013 babies...

All good here too, we set our nursery up last weekend and I loooove it!!!!

Feeling very real now, can't wait for my little girl to arrive and see her new room!

I am so sad we dont have a room for baby:( I feel like he is getting shafted. I know eventually he will have his own room, but for now, it just makes me sad. I just keep having to tell myself, this is only temporary!

Don't feel too bad runnergrl, my LO may have a room but she will be in a crib in our room for the first 6 months so won't even use it!

I take the glucose test next week. I am having more and more anxiety attacks. I'm not sure why.

Glad to see some people are already setting up babys room...some family members have looked at us strange for getting ready and having stuff delivered already. We hvnt even set anything up yet!!

I cant wait tho.xx

I've started setting up for baby as well - just waiting for the crib which is supposed to come next week.

Somehow I unsubscribed but just found it again! Hope everyone is doing well and having a great day! :)

isnt it funny that just 10 weeks ago, most of us were complaining about not feeling baby or barely feeling baby move and in just 10 short weeks our babies will be here!?!?

It is amazing how quickly time is passing, I for one am really enjoying being pregnant and although I can't wait for my little girl to be born kinda don't want it to end too quickly, if that makes sense? Not sure I will feel this way in a few more weeks though!

in a way its going fast, and in another it is draaaaaaaaaaaagging. I feel like, wow, I'm basically 30 weeks already but man oh man i have 10 weeks left! uugh! :haha:

Hiiiii everyone! I must have un subscribed this thread somehow!
How is everyone?
Can't believe il be 30weeks on Saturday! I can see the next 10 weeks going very slowly.
I have a midwife app on Friday and another growth scan at 32 weeks to look forward to!
Also had my whooping cough vaccine this week, I hate needles!!
And my LO has chicken pox (I'm still waiting on blood tests to see if I'm actually immune, so poor LO is at his grandparents being quarantined until I know if its safe to be near him)
Xxxxxx

Hi everyone! I know its been awhile but I have a question for those 2nd time mommies. I had my glucose test along with blood test and RH shot. Found out I passed Glucose with flying colors and I am a bit anemic which they put me on an iron supplement to help with. But I also found out that I have very low platelet count. Of course I did some searching on the internet and I am trying not to freak myself out, so I thought I would ask to see if anyone went through this situation before and if so what were the repercussions if any.

Hi Ladies!!! Hope everyone is doing great, I can't believe y'all will be having your little ones so soon!! Hubby and I found out last week that we are pregnant again and we are beyond excited!

Hey TXRunnerGirl, such wonderful news!!! I was only thinking of you the other day wondering how you were doing so I am over the moon to hear from you! Everything crossed for you and your little sticky bean :thumbup:

thats fab news txrunnergirl so happy for you and hubby!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Im SO excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wohoo: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :headspin: :happydance: :wohoo: :headspin: :happydance:

Thank you everyone!! We are beyond excited, of course nervous too! I have a very positive feeling this pregnancy! I have let go and let God take care of this little one. After our second loss, I had lots of tests run and they found I had a blood clotting disorder as well as I cannot break down folic acid. I give myself a blood thinner injection 2 x daily and take folate supplements instead as well as a baby aspirin. I have switched doctors and I have my first appt one week from today :) Thanks for everyone's support! xoxoxox:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->