August 2013 Rainbow Babies!!

So today marks 1 week and 1 day since my first positive hpt. I had blood work ran over a week ago and it was low (5) but they said it doesn't rule out a pregnancy it could just mean I am really early. Monday I had more blood taken but I won't get those results until tomorrow :( The doctor said I would have them by today but I guess no nurses or doctors are in the office today so I have to wait until tomorrow.

Every little ache or mild cramping as me paranoid and I know I have to just relax. I am just scared to lose this one too. I am sick of being so scared. I have all the symptoms (sore boobs (stairs have become my enemy), Tired (all day), Peeing (all day/night), constipated (tmi)).

I just want to know if I should be happy or just prepare for another baby in heaven and start figuring out my next step. blah

ok end rant. Thank you ladies for taking time to listen (well read) while I complain.

yay! I am either EDD 1st or 6th of August i will know on Friday :thumbup:

erindolphin sorry to hear about your worries. I know we can all relate!
I am going to be on pins and needles until after af should have come and gone.
I hope that your levels go up soon and you can start preparing for your new baby

So I just talked to to the nurse, and I guess I misheard my progesterone, it was 18. Which still seems lower, but I feel a bit better. I also read in my googling that progesterone levels can drop by 50% after you eat, and I had just had lunch before my blood was drawn. So I am less worried now! I got my scan scheduled for Dec 28th at noon! So excited to see my little bean!

Now I am off to eat a big bowl of mashed potatoes with broccoli and cheese, and a big glass of OJ!

I'm a little confused by my edd, it's either the 8th or 11th. I know for sure I ovulated the night of nov 16th because I used the trigger shot with iui. So when I put in my numbers online, it calculates aug 8 for edd....but yesterday's scan put me at 5w3d, putting me 3 days behind the online calculator. Can that be? I'm new to all this, can you tell, lol!

I'm a little confused by my edd, it's either the 8th or 11th. I know for sure I ovulated the night of nov 16th because I used the trigger shot with iui. So when I put in my numbers online, it calculates aug 8 for edd....but yesterday's scan put me at 5w3d, putting me 3 days behind the online calculator. Can that be? I'm new to all this, can you tell, lol!

You ovulated on a Friday? Then your due date should be on Friday too, right? Exactly 38 weeks. Hence, 9th?

You ovulated on a Friday? Then your due date should be on Friday too, right? Exactly 38 weeks. Hence, 9th?

Lol this is all so confusing. Should I be worried that the us showed three days behind? I guess I will know more next week?

Hey everyone. I totally messed up my edd lol.. it's Aug 25 from what I can figure..yay! a week earlier than I thought!lol

Hi ladies!
So I took a pregnancy test tonight just out of boredome pretty much, I do not have any symptoms. But it actually came back positive! I'm pacing the house waiting for the husband to get home. I must contain myself for another two hours but I'm so ecstatic. I had to share somehow. I have pcos and we had a loss back in July. We've been trying for years so I just can't believe this is happening its So surreal! I have my annual exam already scheduled for
Next Tuesday. Should I keep it, or should I cancel it. I don't know how a pelic exam goes in early pregnancies I've read mixed reviews. I'm terrified about having another miscarriage! Any information would help. Thank you ladies, I look forward to meeting/talking with you! Also my edd based on my lmp would be about August 13, 2013 :)

My ultrasound and the first appointment is tomorrow during lunch-time... I am very excited and extremely nervous.

Hi ladies!
So I took a pregnancy test tonight just out of boredome pretty much, I do not have any symptoms. But it actually came back positive! I'm pacing the house waiting for the husband to get home. I must contain myself for another two hours but I'm so ecstatic. I had to share somehow. I have pcos and we had a loss back in July. We've been trying for years so I just can't believe this is happening its So surreal! I have my annual exam already scheduled for
Next Tuesday. Should I keep it, or should I cancel it. I don't know how a pelic exam goes in early pregnancies I've read mixed reviews. I'm terrified about having another miscarriage! Any information would help. Thank you ladies, I look forward to meeting/talking with you! Also my edd based on my lmp would be about August 13, 2013 :)

Congrats!!!!!!!!! That's so exciting! I just got my BFP on Friday :) My EDD it August 19th :) As for the annual... Your OB will do a pap on your first visit so I would just wait. I know you can request to wait until after the baby is born but I don't think having a pap is a bad thing.. I mean having sex effects you cervix way more than a pap! It's a personal thing though :) Just talk to your OB about it!! :):) Congrats again!!

My ultrasound and the first appointment is tomorrow during lunch-time... I am very excited and extremely nervous.

How exciting!! You'll be just fine!! Think of the positives and just get yourself excited! You're about to see your baby! Also, imagine how good you'll feel afterwards!!

Thank you Kelsey! I will try. Of course I am full of worries, but it is exciting, and I can only imagine how great it will feel afterwards.

:hugs: Let us know how it goes!!

I know all about the worrying lol... Today was the day AF was due and I have been running to the bathroom every 20 minutes to make sure she didn't arrive :haha:

Hey everyone. I totally messed up my edd lol.. it's Aug 25 from what I can figure..yay! a week earlier than I thought!lol

i was wondering... because there is no way a test would come back positive that soon. That would have meant you were pregnant before you ovulated!

Hey girls! I had my first ultrasound yesterday and saw our adorable blob and heartbeat. I am 6 weeks 1 day and due August 6th, 2012! God is good. I feel so much better..well emotionally at least. Physically I am super nauseous..but I will gladly take it:) I hope everyone has a great day!

Hey girls! I had my first ultrasound yesterday and saw our adorable blob and heartbeat. I am 6 weeks 1 day and due August 6th, 2012! God is good. I feel so much better..well emotionally at least. Physically I am super nauseous..but I will gladly take it:) I hope everyone has a great day!

So glad your us went well! I can't wait for mine next Thursday! And we all thought the tww was bad, lol. If I'm not mistaken, someone had their us appointment today? Let us know how it goes! Sorry I can't go back in this thread as I'm on my phone and its a bit annoying :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->