August 2013 Rainbow Babies!!

Good morning ladies! I hope everyone is doing well on this Friday morning!

I have been having horrible dreams about starting to spot. Last night I had a dream that I started to spot, so I went in for a scan and the baby was fine! I hope that's a good sign (without the spotting)!

Hi ladies Can I join in? :) My edd is Aug 14-16th this is my first pregnancy since a mmc in may 2012. I have been trying to use a natural route to conception and its been a slow road but I eventually got my bfp last week on cd28. Im nervous, excited all at once I know this is normal I just cant bear to wait 12weeks for a scan so im going to pay for a private one I think at about 9wks. Im not getting many syptoms which doesn't help the worry, I am thirsty, had a bit of a dodgy stomache, my eears are ringing and im really hungry so im eating all the time! Hope you are all getting on ok here xxx

Hoover I think it is normal to have no symptoms of note early on i dont really have much to compare it with as I have only been pregnant once before and that ended in mmc. On the discharge, how green is it? I would deff be going to docs about this, I have worked in a vets and although not humans whenever animals have green its a sign of infection, so get it checked out asap. Hope all is well :hugs:

Hey girls! I had my first ultrasound yesterday and saw our adorable blob and heartbeat. I am 6 weeks 1 day and due August 6th, 2012! God is good. I feel so much better..well emotionally at least. Physically I am super nauseous..but I will gladly take it:) I hope everyone has a great day!

So glad your us went well! I can't wait for mine next Thursday! And we all thought the tww was bad, lol. If I'm not mistaken, someone had their us appointment today? Let us know how it goes! Sorry I can't go back in this thread as I'm on my phone and its a bit annoying :hugs:

No joke about the 2ww being bad!! I felt so relieved and am now worried again, ugh. Trying to remain positive. Hopefully next Thursday will be here before you know it:)

Pray to be, I have been having dreams too- I dreamt there was no heartbeat at the scan and woke up feeling totally depressed. It's not really surprising we are dreaming this stuff as it's on our minds all the time!!

Hoover, I agree get green discharge checked out, sounds like infection but wouldn't say it sounds like miscarriage.

Re symptoms, this is my 4th pregnancy. With my first and only successful pregnancy I felt a bit queezy from weeks 8-12 but not much else. With my next 2 pregnancies that ended in miscarriage I had serious nausea and could barely get out of the horizontal position. I even had a full blown baby bump with my first miscarriage and pretty much every pregnancy symptom going so don't think symptoms or no symptoms are necessarily an indication of how things will turn out. Not for me anyway.

And yes I am still eating like a horse!!! if I don't I feel a bit queasy so going with it!

Hi ladies, I just have a couple questions. Is it normal not to feel pregnant? I just found out the other day. I'm only concerned because last time I didn't feel pregnant and it ended on miscarriage. Also, I have a green discharge... Tmi... I also recall having this last time too. Could it be signs of a miscarriage?
Not feeling pregnant is VERY normal, i would however be speaking to someone about the GD it does sound a bit unusual and possibly worrying to me :hugs:

Yay Leffy and Barhanita!!!! Congrats to all who are getting great scans!!!

I'm hoping to find out when I can get in for my private scan :)

Just one more will put my mind at ease :)

Does anyone know when a Doppler will register baby's HB?

Good morning ladies! I hope everyone is doing well on this Friday morning!

I have been having horrible dreams about starting to spot. Last night I had a dream that I started to spot, so I went in for a scan and the baby was fine! I hope that's a good sign (without the spotting)!
I think about 8 weeks to hear HB on a doppler but its not always possible so dont panic if you cant hear it immediately x

Hi ladies Can I join in? :) My edd is Aug 14-16th this is my first pregnancy since a mmc in may 2012. I have been trying to use a natural route to conception and its been a slow road but I eventually got my bfp last week on cd28. Im nervous, excited all at once I know this is normal I just cant bear to wait 12weeks for a scan so im going to pay for a private one I think at about 9wks. Im not getting many syptoms which doesn't help the worry, I am thirsty, had a bit of a dodgy stomache, my eears are ringing and im really hungry so im eating all the time! Hope you are all getting on ok here xxx
Hello :hugs: welcome :)

Booked my private scan for Wednesday! Can't wait to see my little bean again! I'm driving over an hour away and spending $150 which is NOT like me. But I desperately want to see my bub again!!

Welcome to all of the new ladies!!

OK LADIES! I have updated the first page from the time I asked for EDD... Please check the front page and if you do not see your name PLEASE respond with the EDD and I will update the front page again :)

PMA is a definitely necessity for this group! I am in need of pushing it on myself as well!

My EDD is August 15th!

My heart and prayers go out for the families of the children who were killed in today's school shooting inConnecticut. It is such a horrible tragedy! What I don't understand is the monster shot his mom at home and then went and shot all those kindergartners! What was the point of that? Those poor children didn't do anything to him! My heart aches just thinking about it! And even those poor children that did survive are going to be scared for life! I don't really think there is anyway to get over something like this. :cry: I will definitely be giving my son an extra hug tonight, and telling him how much I love him! :hugs:

Absolutely devastating. I had to hold back tears at work. So very sad.

I'm spending QT with baby girl tonight. Eating popcorn, cuddling and watching Santa Clause is Coming to Town. She's getting to stay up an extra hour and we are going to share my bed tonight while DH gets the boot to the couch (it's ok he LOVES it!)

I am excited to join in!! It's so nice to have something to be a part of.

I'm due 8/25 :)

Yeah thanks for adding me :) I have booked a private scan as in uk you dont get early scans unless you have had reacurrant losses or have bleeding. I will be 8 wks I hope I see a baby this time :) FX for 5th Jan only 3wks to go!
I was so shocked to hear about that crazy boy who killed those innocent children. There's deffinately something to say about our strict gun laws in UK-although we have terrible knife crimes instead :(
welcome Emergrn

Anyone else having trouble sleeping? ?? I'm exhausted but I can't seem to fall asleep and when I finally do I can't stay asleep :(

I fall asleep about the same as normal. And I only wake up occasionally throughout the night to pee and twice I woke up to throw up. But nausea and MS has seemed to stay away so far.

Im dreaming vividly and waking to pee once or twice a night, the last two nights i have had trouble settling down to sleep. Last night my hips were killing me anyone else?

So its a year today since my first angel baby grew wings. Will never forget you wee bean.
Feeling very lucky to be pregnant again right now but having a few concerns at the moment so send me sticky dust please ladies.
My current edd is 5th Aug

Sticky sticky dust Twinkle!!!!

I got the first shot of methotrexate on 12/23 and again on 12/31 for the suspected ectopic so it's almost been a year for me too Hunnie! It's hard.

Thanks so much crystal. We are lucky to have wee ones growing inside us, I think I would feel so empty if I didn't this wee bloat to keep me company!
Sending the sticky dust right back at ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->