August 2013 Rainbow Babies!!

So I was too tired to update first page sorry ladies! But I definitely will by the end if the weekend!!

My symptoms come and go. Not sure if what I was "feeling" was sue to a short round of prednisone late last week and through the weekend. But I'm happy to be pregnant!!

I am trying to schedule a private scan to see bub again so I am feel more at ease lol

Hey ladies!! So far, so good!! Had bloods drawn to test betas today. No ultra sound like I was promised but it is very early so it is best to wait anyhow. I am supposed to find out Monday if this pregnancy will progress but I will probably try and get a report printed out on Friday for me to pick up, if the results are ready by then. I am very nervous but decided to try to enjoy my weekend as much as possible. I have a busy weekend ahead, as I will be going to a Christmas production this Saturday.

Hey crystal , when you going to try and organise private scan for?
I have an early one at seven and half weeks but going to ask if they will do another at around nine weeks.

I have an early one at seven and half weeks but going to ask if they will do another at around nine weeks.

I saw a heartbeat today! and the baby is 1 day ahead, measuring 6w2d!!!

Thank you! I know, waiting is impossible. I am already counting days till my next scan... :) Watching TV helps. Plus, all these holiday preparations make it seems faster.

:) this has been such a lovely positive catch up :) Its given me lotrs of hope for the morning I have my 2nd scan tomorrow and will know one way or the othert oif the Clexane is working I am so so scared.

Thank you! I know, waiting is impossible. I am already counting days till my next scan... :) Watching TV helps. Plus, all these holiday preparations make it seems faster.

Haha yep! Watching tv right now lol. And yeah the Holidays do help :) I wish I could spread the news though! It's hard keeping it to myself!!

I promised to update you. My results finally came in. They are at 482 and the doctor wanted to see them above 200. I used the hcg beta calculator and it says they are doubling every 22hrs. That seems quick. thank you girls for being here for me. I am still cautious though. I will be getting another blood draw tomorrow. Hoping i get an early scan done.

Haha yep! Watching tv right now lol. And yeah the Holidays do help :) I wish I could spread the news though! It's hard keeping it to myself!!

hey- how come your tickers are different? and I thought we were on the same day, 4+3??

I'm hoping to get one for next week! I have to see what this woman's schedule is like. I just want to see bub again. And then I will see NP on 12/26 and then an OB on 1/9. I'm going to inquire about the NT scan being done too.

I saw a heartbeat today! and the baby is 1 day ahead, measuring 6w2d!!!

That is so amazing! I so can't wait for my us on the 20th. The wait is a killer!

My first US is on the 20th!! what will you be seeing on yours?

Well since we confirmed the sac was where it should be this past tuesday, he said that next weeks ultrasound we will be able to see how many beans are inside and maybe see/hear a heartbeat. i actually have to drive down there tomorrow (40 min car ride) because my doc wants me to do a urinalysis cuz I think i have a uti :dohh: better to make the drive than be sorry right!

hey- how come your tickers are different? and I thought we were on the same day, 4+3??

I honestly have no clue!!!! It's been annoying me though lol. I put in august 19??

Congrats baranhita , great news. I have a week to go still, excited but nervous

Im back and baby is PERFECT :) measuring between 6/7 weeks but they wont tell me an EDD until our 12wk scan on the 17th of Jan but we have another scan booked for the 2/3rd Jan to see bubba again :)

Yay Leffy and Barhanita!!!! Congrats to all who are getting great scans!!!

I'm hoping to find out when I can get in for my private scan :)

Just one more will put my mind at ease :)

Does anyone know when a Doppler will register baby's HB?

Hi ladies, I just have a couple questions. Is it normal not to feel pregnant? I just found out the other day. I'm only concerned because last time I didn't feel pregnant and it ended on miscarriage. Also, I have a green discharge... Tmi... I also recall having this last time too. Could it be signs of a miscarriage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->