August 2013 Rainbow Babies!!

I hope you dont mind but i have drwan around what i see when i zoomed it :) x ~If you do mind say and i will delete it x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 6
It was but they claim that they saw "nothing yet" so I'm grasping at straws that it doesn't end like it did in May :(

When i have been for my scans this early they have been quite difficult to spot , it looks a little like the angle was off maybe? i have two scan pics of this gestation one is my DD and the other is the baby we lost also in May. they were both internal and both quite fuzzy it honestly looks like they just missed it?

The u/s was VERY fast... and she had a very difficult time even finding my left ovary! So I'm not sure what the deal was. I only see a circle when I zoom in... looks like a yolk sac to me. I'm at work but maybe I can try and get it to show up a little better or circle what I see.

And no, I do not take offense to you doing that! I don't care at all!

Phew, i only saw the very fuzzy outline when i zoomed and i just wanted you to see it i think you can make out a head and spine type form i have also run a quick image search and it does fit with the stuff i found on Google.
I will keep every thing crossed for the very best news on Monday for you xxxxx

yeah i think it looks about right hon x

I just had to call EPAU as i have been gettig some pains and they have booked me in for a scan 1st thing tomorrow i am terrified, i only called for advie and reassurance they have panicked me loads now

I just had to call EPAU as i have been gettig some pains and they have booked me in for a scan 1st thing tomorrow i am terrified, i only called for advie and reassurance they have panicked me loads now

I guess they are just being super cautious but at least you will get reassurance with the scan tomorrow.
Is it stomach cramps?

I guess they are just being super cautious but at least you will get reassurance with the scan tomorrow.
Is it stomach cramps?

Hi ladies! I just got my :bfp: yesterday, well actually 4 of them! LOL! I went to the doc yesterday to have my blood drawn and levels checked. She called me this afternoon with my blood results. She said my progesterone is great, i can't remember the exact #, but it was 30 something, and they want it to be at least over 4. And she said my hcg was 97, so she thinks I am between 1-2 weeks fetal age which would be about right according to FF I am 3w5d gestational age! I go in on Thursday to have another blood draw to check how my levels are increasing!

According to FF, my due date is August 14th!

Yeah! I get to join :) Very scared, but I'm here. I had a MC back in Jan, and I just found out I have low progesterone levels. I'm taking an OTC cream to help with that and laying low for now.

Congrats to all you lovely ladies! I just found out that I am expecting after a loss exactly a year ago. Praying for all of you, my date is Aug 13th :)

Hi ladies, hope you all don't mind me joining. After 15 months TTCAL, I finally got my BFP on Sat night. I have had my betas drawn twice and doc said they were fine (98 and 241) and I go for my ultrasound on Tuesday to make sure the sac is in the right place :)

I'm very nervous, excited, cautious, scared.....I just hope this bean sticks and is kind to me for the next nine months! My estimated due date is August 8th.

Good Morning Ladies! Has anyone experienced a sore/tender to the touch spot in your belly? It is just a little to the side and slighlty below the belly button? I noticed it this morning and oddly enough I randomly touched my belly and felt the same exact thing my last pregnancy, which ended up being a missed miscarriage. I later wondered if that meant something, so I am pretty concerned that I felt it again. Ugh! Anyone else ever had this or know anything about it? Its not painful..jus

Sorry, my 2 year old helped me post that a little earlier. Anywho, it feels like a bruise when you run into the corner of something...

Welcome ladies!!!

HOPE- I have a 2nd ultrasound on Monday to confirm there's a baby in the sac!

JBK - I never had that hmm!! I'm sure its just the stretching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->