August 2013 Rainbow Babies!!

How's everyone feeling today? So far so good with me, mild nausea in the morning but I think I can blame myself for that because I think so much about it. Does anyone else feel their own heart beating really fast and loud? Mine is crazy in the mornings!

I told my sister today and she was super shocked because I had lied to her and told her our IUI didn't work and af had shown up. So she was very surprised. She is the only one we are telling for now and hopefully if everything goes good in the next coming weeks, we will tell our parents Christmas day! :)

Feeling fine, just tired. I also had to urinate more than normal. I hope that is a good sign and not a flag for UTI!! Every time I drank a few sips of water, I felt the need to go right away. Last pregnancy I did not experience this at all. I was just very thirsty.

I had a scan for my initial OB appointment today. I am around 4 weeks so they didn't see anything but I am hoping my blood test results will come back with good levels. I am really worried about my progesterone being low. Other than that, no real concerns other than if the gestational sac will show up by the end of next week when I go in for another appointment. I am going on a road trip tomorrow and have so much to do before I leave town.

I am going to be exhausted by the time I get to my hotel tomorrow, but the trip should be worth it!!

:happydance:

I will say lots of prayers for you! My ob didn't want me to schedule a ultrasound before 7 weeks because she was afraid it would be too early and that they wouldn't be able to see anything and that they would just have to send me home and reschedule and they knew i would be upset. I am going in at 7 weeks and trying to stay as positive and healthy until then. did they do bloodwork to check your progesterone levels?

How's everyone feeling today? So far so good with me, mild nausea in the morning but I think I can blame myself for that because I think so much about it. Does anyone else feel their own heart beating really fast and loud? Mine is crazy in the mornings!

I told my sister today and she was super shocked because I had lied to her and told her our IUI didn't work and af had shown up. So she was very surprised. She is the only one we are telling for now and hopefully if everything goes good in the next coming weeks, we will tell our parents Christmas day! :)

Feeling fine, just tired. I also had to urinate more than normal. I hope that is a good sign and not a flag for UTI!! Every time I drank a few sips of water, I felt the need to go right away. Last pregnancy I did not experience this at all. I was just very thirsty.

I had a scan for my initial OB appointment today. I am around 4 weeks so they didn't see anything but I am hoping my blood test results will come back with good levels. I am really worried about my progesterone being low. Other than that, no real concerns other than if the gestational sac will show up by the end of next week when I go in for another appointment. I am going on a road trip tomorrow and have so much to do before I leave town.

I am going to be exhausted by the time I get to my hotel tomorrow, but the trip should be worth it!!

:happydance:

I will say lots of prayers for you! My ob didn't want me to schedule a ultrasound before 7 weeks because she was afraid it would be too early and that they wouldn't be able to see anything and that they would just have to send me home and reschedule and they knew i would be upset. I am going in at 7 weeks and trying to stay as positive and healthy until then. did they do bloodwork to check your progesterone levels?

I was told that they were just going to draw blood to run the usual tests for their patients. I brought up the subject of progesterone but the OB was dismissive of it. I will ask him on Monday when they hopefully call if they drew blood to check for that.

anyone have no symptoms? i dont even have sore boobs!! im feeling hopeful though :)

Good morning ladies!

I haven't had a lot of symptoms. Just tired. Like all the time. And hungry/thirsty.

Passed out last night without taking all my meds... Woke up at 5am and realized! So I took them all. Laid back down and about 15 minutes later I threw up. Gross I know but no actual pills came up. But my first throw up... Woohoo!

Have fun on the road trip and good luck at your scan next week! I have my 2nd one on Monday. First one showed the sac but nothing inside :-/ but PMA right!!

I dont have much symptoms either. I have mild cramps on and off for a short period of time then it goes away. Otherwise i dont feel pregnant. Three more days until our ultrasound!!!

i don't have any symptoms. breasts are tiny bit sore, and some mild cramping

i have yet to tell any health professionals im pregnant, im diabetic and with a previous still birth have to go to clinic weekly which inst close to home!!
so im waiting until after Christmas and if everything is ok then ill be going to see the consultant
i just cant afford the transport there and back weeky, right before xmas! so monitoring my sugars and taking folic acid at home atm, as soon as i tell my consultant ill be given a scan so that's good :)

I'm exhausted. I opened up three boxes of Christmas stuff and took the rope off the tree box and then sat down with a cup of juice lol

I dont have much symptoms either. I have mild cramps on and off for a short period of time then it goes away. Otherwise i dont feel pregnant. Three more days until our ultrasound!!!

I am the same... except sore boobs. I have 12 days till mine!

I go Monday for my 2nd ultrasound... Prayers they see something in the sac this time!

Good morning ladies!

I haven't had a lot of symptoms. Just tired. Like all the time. And hungry/thirsty.

Passed out last night without taking all my meds... Woke up at 5am and realized! So I took them all. Laid back down and about 15 minutes later I threw up. Gross I know but no actual pills came up. But my first throw up... Woohoo!

Have fun on the road trip and good luck at your scan next week! I have my 2nd one on Monday. First one showed the sac but nothing inside :-/ but PMA right!!

Good luck!!

:thumbup:

I don't have my second scan until Thursday, but I am hoping I will get good results back from my blood draw tomorrow so I can know whether or not I need to keep the appointment. I feel a lot better about this pregnancy, even though I am really worried at times. The first time around I had a feeling deep down inside from the start that things would not end well.

This morning I woke up very hungry but soon after breakfast I took my usual pills (blood pressure med, prenatal, folic acid pill, and B complex vitamin) but felt sick after that. I ate some crackers and that helped but only temporarily. I was kind of light headed and very tired from the night before, as well as sluggish. I felt better after I ate lunch. I wonder if the morning sickness is coming on :wacko:

As of today I also had a lot more cervical mucus. It feels like a Slip N Slide down there lol. Sorry if that is TMI. D I had this briefly the last time I got pregnant only to miscarry, so not sure how to take it. Just hoping my levels are within the normal range when they give me my results~~

Geez I almost want to say i wish I had symptoms so I would know... My sore boobs will have to do till my last beta test tue. I suppose :)

Good luck tomorrow crystal! Keep us posted!

It is getting harder and harder to take my prenatals. They are so huge! I am going to take them with me on tues and ask my RE if there is any other prenatal I can take that isn't so huge...or better yet a gummi one. I thank God for another morning sickness free day! I hope I'm lucky like my sister and get no morning sickness at all....ya right!

Good morning ladies!

Good luck!!

:thumbup:

I don't have my second scan until Thursday, but I am hoping I will get good results back from my blood draw tomorrow so I can know whether or not I need to keep the appointment. I feel a lot better about this pregnancy, even though I am really worried at times. The first time around I had a feeling deep down inside from the start that things would not end well.

This morning I woke up very hungry but soon after breakfast I took my usual pills (blood pressure med, prenatal, folic acid pill, and B complex vitamin) but felt sick after that. I ate some crackers and that helped but only temporarily. I was kind of light headed and very tired from the night before, as well as sluggish. I felt better after I ate lunch. I wonder if the morning sickness is coming on :wacko:

As of today I also had a lot more cervical mucus. It feels like a Slip N Slide down there lol. Sorry if that is TMI. D I had this briefly the last time I got pregnant only to miscarry, so not sure how to take it. Just hoping my levels are within the normal range when they give me my results~~

We are close in dates, and I have felt wetter down there too today. I've also been taking more bathroom breaks!

Hi ladies, Sorry forbeing AWOL all weekend, Crystal wishing you the very best for today.

I think CM is very normal and also not haveing many or any symptoms is too,

I have slightly sore boobs on and off sometimes very sore, vivid dreams and a bit of heartburn on and off along with lots of cm I keep forgetting i am pregnant too

Morning ladies! Good luck this morning Crystal, can't wait to hear how everything goes. I don't go to the doctor til dec 27th and starting to get a little anxious about it! My symptoms vary from day to day, and this morning I woke up and didn't feel anything. I think my nerves are taking over my excitement. Is anyone else feeling like this? Should I try to go in earlier to see the doctor?

hey congrats too you all :) im due aug 4 :) hope this is a sticky baby this time round x

Measuring 6w2d I'm in love... We even saw the flickering heartbeat

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member