August 2013 Rainbow Babies!!

I was so set on seeing definitive yolk sac and fetal pole instead I have a blob lol :)

Today I have an appointment with an OB. Hopefully another beta test to see if this little peanut sticks Fingers crossed for healthy baby and mama.

Measuring 6w2d I'm in love... We even saw the flickering heartbeat

That's awesome Crystal! I can't wait till I can see our little bean! I have an appt with my OB this afternoon, to do an exam and blood work. Hopefully she will let me have a scan before Christmas! I want to use US Pics for a Christmas presents for the grandparents!

Just wanted to wish everyone lots of luck for their tests and appointments coming up. We can do this and we will get our take home babies in august :) xxx

Still waiting for my results from my blood draw!! I was told I would get them today but when I called to check to see if they were in, I was told by the front desk girl that they had them but the doctor had not reviewed them. Once the doctor reviews them, they will be sent to the nurse who may or may not call me today!! I will try calling back in a little under 2 hours to see if they have been reviewed. If so, I hope they would let me drive up there to get a print out, at least. I really just want to know about my HCG levels and progesterone levels. I am so nervous!

Just wanted to wish everyone lots of luck for their tests and appointments coming up. We can do this and we will get our take home babies in august :) xxx

I am with you Leffy, let's keep up the PMA and get these babies home in August.
In the meantime, yay to blobs on scans and many more to come! I wanna see my blob!

I just got back from my OB appt, and she said everything looked/felt good. They are doing more blood work, and are supposed to call me back with the results then we are going to schedule my first scan! I asked if I can have one before Christmas, and she said probably, but she is going to wait to see what my HCG levels are. She wants me to start taking a Rx pre-natal. Which I am ok with, because I looked at the samples she gave me, and they are probably half the size of the ones I've been taking with the DHA in the same pill. She gave me like a months worth of samples! LOL!

Aww crystal I'm so happy! Love the us pic :) I cannot wait for mine tomorrow morning. I don't think I'm going to get any sleep tonight. I just pray that everything looks good and that our sac isn't empty. I think we will be able to find out if there are one or two in there right?

Good luck tomorrow crystal! Keep us posted!

It is getting harder and harder to take my prenatals. They are so huge! I am going to take them with me on tues and ask my RE if there is any other prenatal I can take that isn't so huge...or better yet a gummi one. I thank God for another morning sickness free day! I hope I'm lucky like my sister and get no morning sickness at all....ya right!

I take gummi vitamins, I was told they were just as good

Congrats CRYSTAL!!! So excited for you :) Let us know how it goes Hope!

:wave: ladies, can I join you..

DH and I have had 8 losses over the last few years and finally went down the IVF path. Unfortunately our fresh cycle ended in a bfn, but we are now pregnant with our only frostie. Having another BT tomorrow just to make sure everything is travelling along in the right direction :)

Xx

Well, I am worried sick now. I didn't end up getting the results that were promised to me today so I drove up to the office to get a report without a consultation. My HCG last Friday was 130. I don't feel too good about those numbers. If I am almost 5 weeks, I would think I should be a lot further along...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->