August 2013 Rainbow Babies!!

hi, can i join :) i think im 5 weeks only found out this week and my periods have been erratic so unsure exactly

im Laura and have a dd Bella who is 2 in January i was on here this time last year expecting a little boy on 20th january, sadly we lost him at 36 weeks :'( 28th July this year so were very hopeful for our rainbow :) ive also had 3 miscarriages so this is very anxious time atm

this baby's dd is either the 9th or 19th august weirdly my sons dd was the 20th august :D maybe a sign this one is meant to be? my sons name is Milo btw

happy 9 months to us xx

Welcome Milo! So so very sorry for your loss! I can't imagine at 36 weeks :(

I'm Crystal with three early losses in the last year. Pregnant for the fifth time now with one DD Madison age 6 at home. We've been NTNP since her birth in 2006 and actively TTC since Sept 2010. I was referred to a FS Sept 2011.

I was diagnosed with homozygous MTHFR right before conceiving. I'm on Metanx which is high levels of Methylfolate and b vitamins as people with MTHFR has trouble absorbing them.

I also have hypothyroid and a huge history of sinus / nasal issues.

I was thinking we could do a quick intro blah for our little group?

Im Ellie, Im 27 married to Nick who is 28 we have Meg who is 2 :) also we have 2 cats and 3 cockatiels :flower:

I'm Amanda (27) and my DH John (will be 28 the day after Christmas) are high school sweethearts! We've been married 5 1/2 years, but together for 10 years. We have DS Michial (2 1/2) and dog Beau (5 1/2).

I am 4w today.

My name is Shannon. I am 30 and my husband is 26. I likes em younger, legal, and fun! hehehe. Just kidding. I have been with my husband for a little over 2 years and we are expecting a baby in August!! I had a miscarriage back in October of this year. I won't lie and say I am not nervous. I try to take things one day at a time. I hope I will be able to to continue in this thread and get to know you ladies more :)

Hey. I am 24, my OH is 26. We have a cat who is 7 years old. We had two miscarriages this summer, and of course are very nervous. Today I am 5w1d, and I will have my first scan in a week.

Welcome Milo! So so very sorry for your loss! I can't imagine at 36 weeks :(

I'm Crystal with three early losses in the last year. Pregnant for the fifth time now with one DD Madison age 6 at home. We've been NTNP since her birth in 2006 and actively TTC since Sept 2010. I was referred to a FS Sept 2011.

I was diagnosed with homozygous MTHFR right before conceiving. I'm on Metanx which is high levels of Methylfolate and b vitamins as people with MTHFR has trouble absorbing them.

I also have hypothyroid and a huge history of sinus / nasal issues.

hi :) its been a tough few months we had Milo's post morterm result the other week and there was noting wrong with him or me :( that was a hard pill to swallow

i hope you have a sticky bean this time too fx'd x

The Doctor that sent for for the test got the results (I had to call her office to find out). She was short with me and told me that they came back at 5 which could mean I am or I am not then said she will retest me in a week or more to check then she said bye and hung up. Grrrrrrr I can't stand this doctor. Luckily I am seeing another dr on monday and see what he says.

Welcome new ladies!

Milo, so sorry for your loss. I cannot even begin to imagine how you cope with that especially since there was no explanation. Some things are just not meant to be but it's so hard to understand when they bring such pain.

I had really bad cramping earlier and got myself in a bit of a state. Turns out it was just a bit of trapped gas :blush:

Welcome new ladies!

Milo, so sorry for your loss. I cannot even begin to imagine how you cope with that especially since there was no explanation. Some things are just not meant to be but it's so hard to understand when they bring such pain.

I had really bad cramping earlier and got myself in a bit of a state. Turns out it was just a bit of trapped gas :blush:

So sorry Laura, I misread the posts and now realise Milo is the name of your DS :hugs:

I just sneezed a while ago and I had this horrible pain in my right lower abdomen. I had these when I was prego with my son, but I wasn't expecting it...ouch!

Hi ladies! Can I join? I had my 2nd IUI Nov 16th and had my VERY first POSITIVE ever sunday :) Congrats to you all!

I was asking Hope about progesterone & prog. what were your numbers?!

Welcome mrswemyss! My progesterone on Monday (12dpo) was 38.9.

My doc called about 30 mins ago with my blood results from yesterday, she said it looks great! The HCG has increased to 545, it was 97 on Monday! But seriously, that is the earliest I've ever had a doctor call...7:30am! So I set up my first prenatal appt for Monday!

im in the uk and we dont have our level monitored, but ive gone from having a very faint positive to a very dark pink line over the last 4 days so i am hoping that is a good sign :)

Welcome ladies! This thread is growing fast! I will post a proper reply to you all later but wanted to say Hi!!

My progesterone started at 9! I was put on Crinone and got up to 21.2 which was way better!!

Next scan is Monday praying to see my bub and a hb! So nervous since nothing but gestational sac was seen last week!

Right now I am playing the waiting game. I have an appointment on Monday with my OB and hopefully will get my blood work re-ran. I was freaking out yesterday because of how low my numbers were but I took another HPT and the line got darker and today I took a digital and it said PREGNANT :) I am hoping these are all good signs that my little peanut is sticking.

How's everyone feeling today? So far so good with me, mild nausea in the morning but I think I can blame myself for that because I think so much about it. Does anyone else feel their own heart beating really fast and loud? Mine is crazy in the mornings!

I told my sister today and she was super shocked because I had lied to her and told her our IUI didn't work and af had shown up. So she was very surprised. She is the only one we are telling for now and hopefully if everything goes good in the next coming weeks, we will tell our parents Christmas day! :)

I am hoping if all goes good I can tell my 11 year old daughter christmas morning. I think that will be a great surprise for her. SHe has been bugging us for a sister or brother for years. *fingers crossed*

I don't feel anything other than sore boobs and occasional cramping... I'm so ready to see the hb on the 20th. I still feel like it isn't real

How's everyone feeling today? So far so good with me, mild nausea in the morning but I think I can blame myself for that because I think so much about it. Does anyone else feel their own heart beating really fast and loud? Mine is crazy in the mornings!

I told my sister today and she was super shocked because I had lied to her and told her our IUI didn't work and af had shown up. So she was very surprised. She is the only one we are telling for now and hopefully if everything goes good in the next coming weeks, we will tell our parents Christmas day! :)

Feeling fine, just tired. I also had to urinate more than normal. I hope that is a good sign and not a flag for UTI!! Every time I drank a few sips of water, I felt the need to go right away. Last pregnancy I did not experience this at all. I was just very thirsty.

I had a scan for my initial OB appointment today. I am around 4 weeks so they didn't see anything but I am hoping my blood test results will come back with good levels. I am really worried about my progesterone being low. Other than that, no real concerns other than if the gestational sac will show up by the end of next week when I go in for another appointment. I am going on a road trip tomorrow and have so much to do before I leave town.

I am going to be exhausted by the time I get to my hotel tomorrow, but the trip should be worth it!!

:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->