August 2013 Rainbow Babies!!

Welcome everyone! I am so anxious for my blood draw tomorrow morning so I can see that everything is progressing as it should!

I have slight pinches and aches on my left side today. I am so scared of ectopic and i dont have my scan until tuesday! It comes and goes, nothing constant, but im still freakin out! Not to mention i feel "normal" today...meaning no symptoms. I hope this is all normal.

Hi ladies, wow! welcome to all the newbies :happydance: Congratulations!

I had my scan and i dont really know, they put me back to 5 weeks and there was no HB but i have a re-scan next Friday and if all is well one two weeks after that. I am scared but Nick thinks it wil all be ok

Hi ladies, wow! welcome to all the newbies :happydance: Congratulations!

I had my scan and i dont really know, they put me back to 5 weeks and there was no HB but i have a re-scan next Friday and if all is well one two weeks after that. I am scared but Nick thinks it wil all be ok

How far on did you think you were? It's always hard having a scan so early as I don't think they can usually see much and heartbeat doesn't show until bit later on.
Fingers crossed all good for you hun

hi hon, i made myself 6 weeks today/tomorrow, i know its not necessarily true that anything is wrong i think im just so scared i would rather not get my hopes up and have them crushed again IYKWIM?

Totally know what you mean. I am same hoping for the best but preparing for the worst just in case.
Hoping its good news for you at next scan, keep us posted

I was thinking we could do a quick intro blah for our little group?

Im Ellie, Im 27 married to Nick who is 28 we have Meg who is 2 :) also we have 2 cats and 3 cockatiels :flower:

:hi: I'm Mel, 29, my dh is 31...we are high school sweethearts, been married 4 years and this baby will be our first!

I am Jenny (36) married to my toyboy (30!) :thumbup:
We have a lovely nearly 4 year old little girl who was unplanned but now our joy and delight.
TTC a little bro or sister for her but worried my eggs are getting old and don't want to stick anymore :growlmad:

Hey Girls!
I am Jenny (29) and I have been married to my Hubster, Brian (29) for 4 years! We have a 2 year old Kinley and a 5 year old Boxer mix named Sadie!

Thankfully we have not had trouble getting pregnant but I had a missed miscarriage 2 months ago so I am so happy/excited/scared/thrilled/freaking out to be here:)

Hey Girls!
I am Jenny (29) and I have been married to my Hubster, Brian (29) for 4 years! We have a 2 year old Kinley and a 5 year old Boxer mix named Sadie!

Thankfully we have not had trouble getting pregnant but I had a missed miscarriage 2 months ago so I am so happy/excited/scared/thrilled/freaking out to be here:)

I feel all of those things too JBK!

Hi ladies.... figured i would join in. I just found out i am pregnant :). Although i am terrified because my last pregnancy ended in a miscarriage a year and a half ago. My dr already had me get blood work but her office takes forever to get the results. I will be finding a ob doc soon so i can be monitored closely. My oh is not wanting to get excited because he is scared of losing it too. I am like you girls that is always checking to make sure i am not bleeding. I am due mid august. I will know better once i get into the doc.

Hi ladies.... figured i would join in. I just found out i am pregnant :). Although i am terrified because my last pregnancy ended in a miscarriage a year and a half ago. My dr already had me get blood work but her office takes forever to get the results. I will be finding a ob doc soon so i can be monitored closely. My oh is not wanting to get excited because he is scared of losing it too. I am like you girls that is always checking to make sure i am not bleeding. I am due mid august. I will know better once i get into the doc.

I totally hear where your coming from. It took us 15 months to conceive after our mc and both dh and I are so scared to get excited about it becaue we fear another loss. I think after our ultrasound on Tuesday, we will be at a little bit more ease for the time being. So far my betas have been well and so has my progesterone. Now we just check to make sure the baby is in the right place :)

I've been crampyish all day in my ovary areas. I think something is wrong :(

I've been crampyish all day in my ovary areas. I think something is wrong :(

Me too, but only on my left side (the side that the tube is supposedly dilated aka increased chance of ectopic). It was bad in the morning but went away after a few hours. I just think there is so much going on down there, our bodies are in shock, lol. Try not to worry, Monday will be here before you know it :hugs:

I'm glad too :thumbup: it's nice to be able to share symptoms and experiences with other ladies who are close together in dates. Before you know it we will all be sharing pics of our new bundles!!! :happydance:

The US tech said something about how I must have ovulated from the right side since I had a "cyst" on my left from an egg not releasing or something? Indont know anything about cysts. Does that sound right? The "pains" started on my left but moved to my right and then all over my lower abdomen and then my lower back.

When you are pregnant the ovary that rekleased the egg (BABY!) creates a luteal cyst that makes all the pregnancy hormones hang opn i will link you some info https://pregnancy.about.com/od/conditionscomplications/qt/corpuslutealcys.htm

Them how come the ultrasound tech said that I ovulated from the one without the cyst? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->