August 2014 rainbows - anyone else?

LPF

Reaction score
I could use some company!!

I had a MMC which was a blighted ovum in July. That was bad enough but I lost so much blood I was ambulanced in after collapsing and required a lot of treatment / blood transfusions and I was anaemic for a month after and VERY poorly.

I'm now 5w3d and a nervous wreck. I've just been to the doctors this morning because I'm getting loads of odd twinges / pains in my right pelvic area but they examined me and felt there was nothing to be worried about. Of course I'm convinced I'm having an ectopic pregnancy!

I've booked a private scan for 20th dec at 7w6d just before we go away for Xmas - if its bad news it'll be a crap Christmas :-(

Anyone else?

Just got my BFP after a MC in August at 5wk3d. My thoughts are most toxic in the morning. The advice that I got, and the way I'm trying to look at it, is if it's meant to last, it will. If not, it won't. Worrying won't change the outcome. Let's both try to be happy.

Merry Christmas !

Hi! Just got my positive this morning. Based on LMP I'm 3+2 an due August 19th :) I don't have my first appointment til December 30! I had a MMC in August after thinking I was 14 weeks along, the baby stopped growing at 8. I was very angry with my OB so I'm now going to go somewhere else. I'm so nervous to be pregnant again!

August Rainbows are Arriving!!!

dodgercpkl - Leandra
due August 4 arrived July 31 at 9:09am 5lbs 15oz 20 1/4 in
https://lb1f.lilypie.com/d3dlm4.png

August 2014 Rainbows Due Dates!
11 Rainbows on the way! - 3 Team :blue: / 4 Team :pink: / 2 Team :yellow:

August 4
Wizzy
https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt162415.aspx

August 8
Literati_Love - Team :pink:
https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt17a41c.aspx

August 19
KatyKat - Team :yellow:
mel28nicole - Team :pink:
MrsD140810 - Team :pink:
https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt195109.aspx

August 20
Wookie130 - Team :blue:
https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt194caa.aspx

August 23
Ladyluck84 - Team :blue:
https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt19314e.aspx

August 24
Bibliophile - Team :blue:
https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt162b10.aspx

August 25
Shmunster - Team :pink:
https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1919a5.aspx

August 26
Arabelle
https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1956a7.aspx

August 27
Krystinab - Team :yellow:
https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tte03a3.aspx

:angel: :angel: Never Forget Our Angels :angel: :angel:
LPF
Leinzlove - Rainbow baby due November 22
Wishalways
MrsMoose
Debzie
MamaPeaches
Katestar53
Tess.ie - Rainbow baby due December 9​

Hi there, I had miscarriage three years ago, I was 7w6d. I also had a chemical pregnancy a couple of months afterwards. I'm with you, our surprise bump is due sometime in the first week of August :)

So glad someone finally started an August thread. So sorry about your loss. :( Mine was also in July. Sounds like you went through a lot of physical and emotional turmoil around that time.

I am currently 4w 6d and very worried. Although I didn't find out until past 6 weeks last time, my baby stopped developing at 4 w 5 d (or possibly 6 d) last time, so the last two days have been rather difficult wondering if it will be this baby's last day as well. This pregnancy is very different and I find myself unable to be excited at all. I just pray every minute that my baby will be ok. It consumes all my thoughts and I can't focus on anything else. I don't really believe my baby will live, but I can't even bear the thought of the alternative.

I missed the call from my doctor to confirm my pregnancy this past Monday, and now I've given up hope ever hearing from her because I've called back every day and still no phone call. I had really wanted to ask for an early ultrasound, but now I will have to wait until my pre-natal appointment on Dec. 30th unless I have bleeding before then. :(

Also - I am due August 8th.

hello!! I am hoping for an August 2014 rainbow. I am 4w4d today, unofficial due date of Aug 11 2014! I am hoping that whatever higher being may be in existence will help me through this, and get me and my baby to full term with no complications

Hi ladies how are you all feeling? I had really bad lower back pain yesterday. No ms but I have started getting diarrhea like I did last time, I don't know if it's from my prenatals or not considering I take the pill at night I'm usually sitting on the toilet in the morning lol. It sucks but it makes me feel pregnant even tho I'm still so early

I am not feeling good about this pregnancy at all. Only got a 2-3 on a digi today. I can't stand the thought that it could be over already.

You're pretty early to be having symptoms, Mel, but I'm glad you're feeling pregnant!

I was feeling tired and having heartburn and vivid dreams. So I decided to test early just to see and I got faint positives two days straight on cheap tests. Then I got a beautiful line and a yes on a digital at 12DPO 5 days before my period was due. Not sure if my levels are high or not. I feel like doing the clear blue just to see what it says. I wouldn't stress about tho hun! I think you'll be fine :hugs:

Just an update from me - I currently going through another MC.

I thought something was wrong. I was having lots of back ache and abdo pain. Tests weren't progressing either.

Am undecided about TTC again. It's just too much at the moment.

Good luck to all of you. Ill thinking of babies being born in August!

LPF - I am SO sorry to hear you are having another miscarriage. Isn't that just all of our worst nightmares? :( You must be so crushed. :hugs: I am truly sorry for your loss and I hope that you can get through this extremely difficult time with still some hope intact. It is understandable that you are undecided about trying again.

It seems like all the August baby bumps are not feeling too enthused about their pregnancy this time? I am sad how dead this thread is.

LPF - so sorry for your lost dear! Please don't give up hope! Your rainbow will come! Will be praying for you!

Literati- I agree it does seem dead! I have finals this week so I've been wayyy busy but I promise I'll be on more after Friday!

My AF was due today and it's not here! I haven't taken a test since Sunday but the lines got darker. I have diarrhea all the time wen I start feeling nauseous ugh. Been very tired and thirsty and hungry so I find it all good signs! Last time I barely had symptoms so I feel like ill have a healthy pregnancy this time

We had a miscarriage September 2nd of this year. I was almost 9 weeks along but the sonogram showed the baby stopped growing at 6 weeks. We found out the Monday before Thanksgiving that we are expecting again. We feel bad because we aren't letting ourselves get excited. We have a sonogram on December 17th (I'll be 6wk6d) to see if we can see a baby and possibly a heartbeat. If all works out, we'll be due around August 7th.

Hi ladies,
Mind if I join? This seems like the perfect thread for me! I had a complicated miscarriage in August. The doctors feared I was having an ectopic, so they operated and I had a laparoscopy. In my follow up consultation, the doctors said it was a miscarriage.
It was very traumatic and a horrible experience. We started TTC again last month and first time lucky! I got my BFP on Monday.
I am happy that I'm pregnant yet very apprehensive. I do not want to get my hopes up until I have an early scan and everything is confirmed as ok.
I am comparing what I'm going through with last time. I have been tired, crampy and queasy whereas last time I didn't have many symptoms at all. So I'm taking that as a good sign??
My baby is unofficially due on August 14th (our wedding anniversary!)
I hope we all get through this uncertain and difficult time and get some really good news at the end of it!

Welcome Jill and MrsD! It's good to have everyone understand our situations. I'll be 6+6 at my first appointment but idk if I'll have a scan, I hope after I tell them about my missed MC I will. Just praying the next few weeks go by smoothly. Idk if I could go through another MC. Fingers crossed this is our rainbow!!

Mel - Good luck on finals! It will be great if you can get on more soon.

Jill - So sorry about your loss. :hugs: We have been the same way with not letting ourselves get excited this time. It can be tough since pregnancy should be a wonderful and happy time. How lucky that you get an early u/s! I wish I could. I hope all goes well. Hopefully we all get our rainbow babies in August! Our due dates are only one day apart.

MrsD- Very sorry about your traumatizing experience last time. But congrats on your BFP! The fact that you are tired, crampy and queasy is probably a really good sign. Anything different from last time is promising. And how nice that your due date is the same day as your wedding anniversary! I agree - I hope we can all make it through this pregnancy with a healthy baby at the end.

Hi Ladies! I'm pregnant after an early loss in October. I also had a MMC at 9 weeks in 2012.

Hi leinzlove!

I took a clear blue today. Came up for 2-3. I'm 4+2 so I think that's a good sign! I'll take the there one next week and see if it's 3+. A girl that went to the same doctor that I'm going to said they don't scan til 12 weeks so now I'm all anxious. I had no symptoms of a miscarriage last time and I don't wanna go through the same thing again :(

OMG! I know... Just trying to take it one day at a time. Loss changes everything. Will you get a Doppler? 12 weeks is a long wait. :(

I'm 13dpo and AF is due today. I ovulated later. I haven't taken a digi yet. But I will tomorrow and I hope it says Pregnant 1-2. That's so awesome that you already have one that says 2-3. :)

Hi ladies,

I completely understand where you're coming from when you're worried about losing the baby again.

This time around I have had more symptoms. Felt really sick today, almost like I was going to be sick. I had none of that last time. Weirdly, despite having a miscarriage previously, this time I'm more worried about having an ectopic. I think it's because I had an operation and I just don't want to go through that again.

I can't help but panic. I have been having twinges in one side. Paranoid it's ectopic. What reassures me is that I have had a few twinges in the other side too, but mainly on the left side. I haven't bled at all.

I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday and hopefully I'll be sent for an early scan, due to my situation beforehand. I just want to know everything is where it's meant to be.

Do you think the twinges could be my body changing and also due to me having a laparoscopy in August?

I just want to know everything's going to be ok so I can stop worrying!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->