August 2014 rainbows - anyone else?

Mrs. D- Me too! Me too! I'm excited but feel like this is limbo. I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you get an early scan! :hugs:

AFM: I just want a positive digi at this point. I'm 13dpo and had a chemical in October. Then I'll be worrying until I see baby at 8 weeks. I had a MMC in 2012. Went to first appt. and no heartbeat. Was devastating. Good thing is I got my rainbow.

Mel - I wouldn't bother with the digitals. I took one last Saturday and freaked out because it only said 2-3 which would mean my hCG was less than 2,000. I had the worst weekend every because of it and thought my baby was dead. When I went for blood work two days later, my levels were over 8,000. Clearly, they were WELL over 2,000 on the day I took the digital. They don't work properly at all so don't be worried if you don't see a 3+, although I'd imagine it will be reassuring if yo do.

Mrs D- Twinges are a major pregnancy symptom for me. I had them lots last time, and mostly on one side, but I did NOT have an ectopic. I have them again this time and I'm not worried one bit. It could be your corpus luteum bothering you, or just a result from your uterus stretching and pushing things around in there. Try not to worry! At least you get an early scan. I won't get that luxury.

I just want to see the word PREGNANT! My lines are still faint.

Thanks literati! That makes me feel so much better lol. :)

Leinzlove I had faint positives and got a line and a yes on a digital at 12dpo, 5 days before AF was due

I was trying to wait until tomorrow. AF is due today but she isn't showing! :) :) :) And I broke down and took my digi! :)

[URL="https://s1264.photobucket.com/user/leinzlove/media/IMG_2653_zps4a2346cf.jpg.html"]https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_2653_zps4a2346cf.jpg[/URL]

Yay leinz!! Woot! That's exciting =)

As for me - I can't stay asleep anymore. I wake up every 2 hours; either with heartburn or having to pee. I went to bed at 10pm and after waking up about 5 times I finally got out of bed at noon lol. My finals are DONE! YAY!! I'm about to finish up my big research paper and just need to turn in a few chapter summarizes and I'm officially a college graduate!! :happydance:

Mel - Yay! So nice that you are very, very close to being done college! What a great feeling that must be. I graduated from Uni a few years ago and it did feel like an amazing accomplishment!

That sucks you're suffering from insomnia! Oddly enough, I always used to wake up in the night to pee, but since my BFP I have been having an easier time sleeping through the night. I think I managed to train my bladder somehow. I've been SUPER tired so I've been going to bed around 9:30 every night. :haha:

I have definitely been tired all the time! And I think my hormones are getting to me :( my fiancé works for the gas wells and has been out of town since Wednesday and pro any won't be home til Friday at the earliest. I miss him :( I'm almost in tears beside I miss him so much

Hi Ladiesmy eyes are shutting so will write more tomorrow but just wanted to ask if I could join. Got my bfp yesterday after a mc in Aug. Xx on cloud nine but a completely nervous wreck. Xx

Hi wishing! I'm right there with you. Had my MC in August as well. My symptoms are strong so I'm hoping this will be my rainbow <3

Hi ladies

Thanks for starting this thread. I'm currently 5w2d after my 3rd IVF and 4 miscarriages. Feeling more positive about this pregnancy but still can't help but overthink and overanalyse all my symptoms. I don't have any m/s yet but boobs are huge and tender, and I'm getting little crampy pains. I am so paranoid that every time I go to the bathroom I'm going to see blood, and I just have to keep telling myself that it will be ok, and whatever will be will be, and that I can't control the outcome only my attitude towards it.

It is so difficult isn't it, just trying to be positive and be happy? I won't be able to start enjoying this pregnancy until I can see something on a scan, something which I've never seen with all my other pregnancies as I miscarried at 7 weeks due to an autoimmune disorder.

I really really hope and pray for all of us that August 2014 will be a magical month and we will finally get our rainbow babies :)

Love and hugs,
Carmen. xx

I'm right there with you Moose! Everytime I go to the bathroom I'm afraid to see blood. I haven't had MS either but my other symptoms are strong. I'm half tempted to get a Doppler to ease my mind but I don't know :(

Hi ladies,

Can I join?? I'm 4w, edd Aug 26 2014. I had early mcs in September and October this year. Feeling terrifed but really thrilled about the nice dark bfp. Trying to figure out how to get betas when I will be travelling as of tomorrow!

MrsMoose.. completely agree with you! After my miscarriage and operation in August, I'm so paranoid in this pregnancy! I haven't bled at all and am having so many symptoms which is good. I'm just panicking about twinges in my left side. So so scared it's ectopic. I've read that twinges in one side can be normal but I can't help but think of the worst!
Going to the doctors tomorrow and will plead for an early scan. I would like to have a scan before Christmas so I can hopefully relax and enjoy the holiday. I'm not sure they'll rush me for a scan though? Hopefully have more answers tomorrow.
I completely understand where you're coming from. It is such a worrying time! Hopefully we can all get through these worrying few weeks and then relax and enjoy our pregnancies! Thinking of you all!

Aww its really good to hear that you all have the same worries. Everytime I go i fear I will see blood. I remember the day that that happened to me at work when I was 16 weeks. My heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest... I remember it like it was yesterday but I am positive about this one. My last pregnancy it was like I wasnt even pregnant, not one single symptom. I remember saying to my friend over and over... I dont even feel pregnant. This time though im peeing constantly have had loads of twinges and a few cramps over the last couple of days and my boobs sometimes feel heavy so I feel better about this time.

I feel ok just now but I think the nerves and fear will kick in after my 12 week scan. Most people would feel reassured by there 12 week scan but for me my 12 week scan was perfect and it all went wrong after. I dont know how im going to cope but im hoping for some extra scans. Xx

Sorry for rattling on but I dont have anypone that understands how it feels and its always good to
talk. Xx

We can all keep each other going x

I'm right there with you Moose! Everytime I go to the bathroom I'm afraid to see blood. I haven't had MS either but my other symptoms are strong. I'm half tempted to get a Doppler to ease my mind but I don't know :(

I bought a doppler with my daughter and could pick up her heart beat at 9 weeks but itdid take me hours to find. By 12 weeks I had the knack. It was a god send having it as everytime I was worried I just had a listen.

I have one in my loft... I ordered it for my last pregnancy but it arrived the day I gave birth to my angel so put it out of sight.... will feel really good to be able to get it back out again. X

Welcome, wishing.

Arabelle - woohoo! It never even occurred to me that we were both having August babies!

MrsD- I hope you can get an early ultrasound. I've had a few paranoid thoughts about one-sided twinges as well.

AFM - today my sporadic MS turned into all-day sickness and I am feeling pretty darn crappy...but I can't complain and am relieved that my symptoms are progressing.

Wishing - I really am tempted to get one. But I'm not sure. I feel like talking to my fiance and see what he thinks about it. My friend who goes to the doctor I went to listened to the baby's heartbeat at 10 weeks. That would be my next appointment after the one I have on the 30th so I really hope we can hear it then.

Mel- I hope you can hear the heartbeat then too. I see my dr at 8 weeks so it's unlikely I'll get to hear. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"