August 2015 Rainbows

sunshine2014

Reaction score
I had a loss last July and I just found out a week ago that I'm pregnant again!! Due on August 8, 2015.

Is anyone else in the easily stages of first trimester? I'm nervous and cautious this time, and would love to share the journey to a rainbow baby with others who have gone through the loss! So ready to see this baby through to August <3

Hi :) nice to meet you! I'm due Aug. 23rd so very early!!! I have lost three already in the past seven months.I'm hoping and praying this is my miracle finally!! I have never made it but a couple days past my period so I'm riding that fence. My period is due in four days, I'm so irritated BC the docs won't give me progesterone as that might be what is causing all the MCs. They just want to pawn me off to someone else. I've always had prob with them and not planning on going there again, there's plenty of docs around! Since I can't get help right now I'm desperate for this baby to stick on its own. I am taking 81 MG's of low dose regimen aspirin I decided to do this myself since the docs won't listen to me BC I'm only at 10 dpo and testing negative there. I know I am so I really wish they would listen to me and help. But oh well god knows what the best plans are and I'm trusting the creator of all that his options are the best!! Good luck Aug. Due daters :)

Hi there. I had a loss in September, and now I'm expecting again. It's been a really rough three months!

I am very cautiously excited, and I agree that it would be great to have a community of other people in the same boat. My due date would be August 19, 2015 for this one. Definitely still feeling the need to qualify every statement with *ifs, *woulds and *mays!

Hi again sunshine lol. I had a MMC in March and am expecting my rainbow August 5.

Nervous doesn't even begin to cover what I'm feeling. Scared, worried, anxious....

KylasBaby, I'm feeling some friendly jealousy that your signature says you'll get an ultrasound in two weeks!

After my loss, my doctor promised I could have a six week ultrasound, but the way this timing is working out, I'm out of town for the holidays during that window. So instead I get to be "scared, worried, anxious" throughout Hanukkah, Christmas and New Year's... and my first scan will be at eight weeks again.

We are really looking forward to it. I switched OBs or I wouldn't have had one till 10-12 weeks. Well it's one of the many reasons I switched. I'll be 7+6. The nurse or whoever booked the appointment said I'll be 8 weeks so works for me.

I had an early loss in September, and just got my bfp. Trying to stay positive! Praying for a healthy pregnancy for each of us!

Thank u Atlanta..u too!!!!! I have survived my notorious period date yesterday( that's when I lost the others) and last night I had some cramping that woke me up and a cramp like every four hours but goes away quickly. I also had a weird spell this morning where I felt extremely hungry, sick and weak like my sugar was low. I ate ALOT and felt better so I took a nap. This drives me crazy but I have to stay positive and my test are getting darker everyday so I feel good about that!!

Attachments

• IMG_20141213_080431_893.jpg
    IMG_20141213_080431_893.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 5
Can I join u all, I had a mmc in august at 18weeks from a placenta abruption. Found out Dec 1st that were having our rainbow baby and due august 13/14th I'm so nervous and i know getting past 12 weeks i will still be as nervous cos of last time.
Hope our babies are sticky xx

Hello ladies! I had a MMC in Sept and now am just over 6 weeks with our hopeful rainbow. I find that I'm obsessing over how I feel constantly! We want this baby so bad and I'd hate to go through a loss again. :( As of right now we are due Aug 9th! FX for a H&H 9 months to everyone!!

Anyone else feeling like complete crap? With my MMC I lost it 5/6 weeks but didn't have my d&c till 9 weeks and didn't have symptoms like this. Which is definitely comforting. But I'm so overwhelmingly exhausted and nauseous I can hardly function till 2pm and barely after that. Hope that means a healthy, sticky bean!

I'm due on the 13th of august 2015.. I have had 2 losses one in June 2013 and the other in April this year

Due August 17. Loss in October at 5+5. Really nervous to get past that date this time around.

I had a loss in October on our honeymoon at 5w2d. I am 5 weeks tomorrow, and am SO excited to get past that milestone with this pregnancy. Obviously I'm worried and nervous, but I'm definitely feeling like I'll pass that mark at this point. I have a lot more symptoms than with my last pregnancy and I'm feeling really hopeful :flower: Due Aug 22nd at this point. Yet to have a scan..

Hi ladies! I'd love to join you all...

I got my BFP last week and I'm 5 weeks today. EDD August 21. My mmc was at 6 1/2 weeks in February of this year but I didn't find out until my 8 week appointment.

Very cautiously expecting...first dr visit is in a few hours!

Going back to read and catch up...

Thought this was good to know and wanted to share-
After heartbeat is detected, risk of miscarriage is 9.4% at 6wks; 4.2% at 7wks; 1.5% at 8wks; 0.5% at 9wks

Hello ladies. May I join? Firstly, I'm so sorry to hear about everyone's loss. It's truly the most awful thing I've ever experienced and my heart goes out to anyone who goes through the same. And secondly congratulations on your bfps!!

I said goodbye to my little boy at 13 weeks on 5th November. I have just found out I am pregnant again! Such a mix of emotions! I am hoping we can all support one another in this terrifying journey to our rainbows x

Sorry to hear about all of the loses, it's such a hard thing to go through. I lost mine the day after my first scan last time. So around 7w5d. I didn't find out until my second scan at 13 weeks. It was horrible to know I had lost it so long ago and had no idea.

I'm still very nervous, and think I will be until I get my proper second scan like last time. I was so looking forward to that one. If I make it that far it will really feel real for me. I'm also still ending each sentence with "if this works" and "if I'm still pregnant". It's awful, but it's our reality right?

I'm due August 9 as of now. Or 8th. My first scan is next Tuesday so I'll find out then hopefully :)

I'm exactly the same Sunshine. Anytime DH and I talk about It, I always say "if.." I wish so badly that I could be happy & excited!!

Hi all, can I join? Due August 27th after a loss at 4+3 last month. Last month after getting my bfp I was on cloud 9 for the few days until I started bleeding, this time I'm not even excited just scared!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->