August 2015 Rainbows

Didn't update but this wasn't my rainbow. My d&c is next Wednesday ladies.

I'm so sorry sunshine. I hope this brings you some concrete answers that are easily addressed.

Oh wow I am so sorry ladies :hugs: :nope: there seems to be a lot of us with bad news lately think that is down to they baby boom with babies due in August though

sending you huge big hugs and if you want to chat check out my posts and join in when your ready :flower:

sending everyone else lots of grow baby grow vibes and a very happy and healthy nine months you you all <3

Hugs to you Steph and Sunshine. :hugs:

I'm 7w5d and my first OB appt/ultrasound is tomorrow. It felt like forever waiting for it (I made the appt Monday of last week) but with my recent nerves it suddenly feels like it's crept up on me. Not feeling very hopeful, just stressed and nervous. Willing to try again, but for self-preservation purposes, I feel like I've just accepted the fate of not seeing a heartbeat.

I forgot to update here. I got the results back from my panorama blood test. Baby is low risk for everything and is a little girl!

Hope everyone is doing well

Thanks Sass!

I went in today and we saw the heartbeat. I cried because I wasn't expecting to! DH and I are so thrilled. Our baby is measuring 8w exactly and had a hb of 169 bpm.

This is happening! My best friend and I will likely be having our babies together. AAAHHH

:)

Thank you!! I'm hoping it's finally happening for us. We still have a long way to go but I'm feeling much more optimistic now. :)

I think 8 weeks and a hb drops your mc rate to 2%. That's really good odds.

Hi!! I'm on the August Fireflies thread :)

I'm due August 8th too!! I had a losses 03/2011 - 03/2012 - 03/2014 - 05/2014 - 07/2014 and 08/2014. So far this one is going good for me.

Hi DSemcho! :wave:

Awfully quiet over here, how is everyone?

I'm so big! I can't tell if it's food or baby (my appetite has finally really picked up) so I'm embarrassed.. Plus can't tell anyone I'm pg til next week. Can't wait!

So far so good. I'm the kinda fat girl where my stomach roll decided to be exactly where my bellybutton is so I haven't seen it for a few years. But now when I lay down I can touch it easily lol. Can't wait until I can see it standing!!

Otherwise I'm good. Baby's heartbeat was heard at the doctor's office yesterday. And I have my next appointment next week, I'll be 13+4 and hopefully scheduling my gender ultrasound for 19+6 (accidentally typed in 90+6... dear god I hope that doesn't happen I am not an elephant!! lol). Definitely having pregnant brain this week whew.

Hi there. I'm due September 1st but because I gave birth to my stillborn daughter at 41 weeks just 5 months ago I will be induced 2-3 weeks early. May I join you ladies?

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. There are Jo words for that. Welcome and congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->