August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

I'm jumping in here but you can put me down as undecided as I'm not sure when I will ovulate...

Hopefully ovulation around the 1st and then testing 9 days or so after that.

Maybe I'm a weirdo but I love looking at other people's charts and I must say you girls have good looking charts with lots of well timed BD and nice temps ;) I'm so looking forward to getting closer to O and actually feel like I'm doing something :)

Thanks Dream143r! Nice looking chart you've got there ;)

Hiya. Haven't been here for a long while!

TTC #2. Could you put me down for the 5th please.

I'm coming over here. I had a chemical pregnancy this past cycle and for a few reasons wasn't sure we'd TTC this cycle but I really want to pregnant again so I think we will try. Only CD2 and O is normally around CD18 so I have a ways to go. I can be undecided for now.

Welcome to the new ladies!

Sorry about chem curiousowl :hugs:

Afm: I've not gotten a positive opk this cycle, and im all out of sticks. Once i removed the negatives from ff, i got my crosshairs. Based on my temps i think its safe to say that im in the tww...

Thanks blo. I definitely agree your temps look like you O'd!

Welcome Tove!

Blo - Looks like you O'd! GL!

AFM - 5dpo and I had terrible nausea today. Accompanied by a headache & sore breasts. The nausea was the worst. Two waves hit me. One in the morning & the other at dinner.

Looks like we're due to O right around the same time, Tove! We can experience the TWW anxiety together. ;)

Sorry to hear about the chemical, curiousowl. Fingers crossed for a sticky BFP this month!

Hey ladies, I would like to join this thread. I have had a peak positive test on Saturday , and strong pink lines yesterday. Going to do the BD one more time today. Fingers crossed. This is our 7th month ttc. Should be testing on August 7th.

I am new to this site- most of my friends and family have gotten pregnant easily with counting days and opk tests. I see lots of people with the ovulation charts with temps. If I do not get a bfp this round, is this something I should start charting as well?

I am new to this site- most of my friends and family have gotten pregnant easily with counting days and opk tests. I see lots of people with the ovulation charts with temps. If I do not get a bfp this round, is this something I should start charting as well?

Temping is the only thing that can confirm O. If you get positive OPKs and AF a reasonable time afterwards you can be pretty confident you're Oing but not certain. I love temping. That said, it's not for everyone and sadly it's not a magic fix either.

Thank you for the response. That is very interesting to know. Is this something that needs to be documented over a long period of time before you can see a pattern? Is there an app that you use or prefer?

Thank you for the response. That is very interesting to know. Is this something that needs to be documented over a long period of time before you can see a pattern? Is there an app that you use or prefer?
Fertility friend is great and the app has lots of helpful tutorials about temping, if you decide to go that way. You should be able to confirm O your first month temping, predictions about O dates and things take a little longer but if you kind of know your cycles, that's not really so important.

Blo- I wonder if you just had a short surge and missed it? But temps definitely look like o happened!

Good luck, pinklemom! It sounds like your timing has been good! :)

Temping seems very useful for those who can do it. I wish it worked for me! I've tried but being a restless sleeper (can't count on getting the suggested 3+ hours of continuous sleep at any given time) and an anxious person (I sleep even worse knowing I'm trying to temp because of the pressure :p) makes it hard to get consistent temps.

Thank you Sosha- I am definitely going to look into it if we do not conceive this month. I feel more hopeful this month than I have recently. I am trying to stay positive but cautious also.

Pinklemon - welcome and Good luck! This is my 3rd cycle charting and I feel like I learn a little bit more with each cycle. I used to track in 3 or 4 different apps but settled on FF. It's not the prettiest to look at but I find it seems the most accurate for me.

AFM: Yay for crosshairs I got this morning! Officially 3dpo and TWWing. I've given myself permission to start testing Sunday (9dpo). FF moved my expected AF back 2 days to August 5th.

TB - are you a POAS addict like I am? Lol since we are cycle buddies I'm hoping we can be testing buddies too.... but if you have more will power than me I completely applaud you and will NOT try to peer pressure you into my craziness. (much)

AFM: Yay for crosshairs I got this morning! Officially 3dpo and TWWing. I've given myself permission to start testing Sunday (9dpo). FF moved my expected AF back 2 days to August 5th.

Yay! Welcome to the TWW!

AFM - 7DPO, I had terrible nausea on Saturday. I was in the shower thinking about making eggs for DH and my 8 year old cousin who was staying with us and almost got sick. Later that evening on our way to dinner it happened again. I had a headache as well. Yesterday I had some dizziness. Yesterday & today have been better. Still some nausea but nothing like Saturday. And my boobs have been sore since 1DPO.

Owl - I also love temping! I'm glad it's not just me. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->