August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

Owl - I also love temping! I'm glad it's not just me. LOL.

Yes! I have been temping for birth control since I got AF back after DD and while TTC before and now again. It makes me sane to know what's going on and feel like I have something to do.

I've never temped before...i think i might this next cycle. Waiting for af. Bfn and a day late.

Congrats to you girls in the TWW, all charts looking great so fingers crossed for you!

Amanda, your symptoms sounds promising!

Thanks Tove! I'm trying not to get my hopes up because I don't want to be let down. I'm being cautiously optimistic.

Good luck August testers!
Can you put me down for 4 August Blo? Expecting af on the 3rd or 4th, and I'm determined not to test until I'm late this time. Willpower!

Dream we can definitely be testing buddies lol. I'd love to be able to wait but.... I know that wont happen!

Side note, I am starting prometrium (progesterone suppositories) today- anyone have experience with those?

Dream we can definitely be testing buddies lol. I'd love to be able to wait but.... I know that wont happen!

Side note, I am starting prometrium (progesterone suppositories) today- anyone have experience with those?
Yup. I took them after my BFP with DD. And now I'm on them again for my short luteal phase, so starting after O. I took them last cycle when I had a chemical.

6 dpo and feeling normal. My temps are lower than i'd like, and my normal lower back pain that shows up around 4dpo has not arrived... wondering if its due to low prog, or due to b6 working and perhaps lengthening my lp...
Only time will tell - but for now i feel good. (Which is frustrating since i have no signs to obsess about and am now obsessing over lack of signs like a crazy person):wacko:

Yup. I took them after my BFP with DD. And now I'm on them again for my short luteal phase, so starting after O. I took them last cycle when I had a chemical.

Any weird/negative side effects?

AFM 4 or 5 dpo (I'm not convinced FF is correct) and been feeling good, just almost like mini cramps the last two days.

6 dpo and feeling normal. My temps are lower than i'd like, and my normal lower back pain that shows up around 4dpo has not arrived... wondering if its due to low prog, or due to b6 working and perhaps lengthening my lp...
Only time will tell - but for now i feel good. (Which is frustrating since i have no signs to obsess about and am now obsessing over lack of signs like a crazy person):wacko:

Could it be an implantation dip? Maybe something to obsess about ;)

My best friend (who has a beautiful 3 month old baby girl now) said she had 0 symptoms when she got her BFP. They had tried for two years and she was able to get pregnant her first IUI cycle and she was convinced it would be negative because she wasn't feeling anything, but alas now she has a sweet baby girl. :)

Hi ladies. Woke to AF this morn so please put me down for testing August 24th.
Good luck Eclipse testers!

Hi ladies. Woke to AF this morn so please put me down for testing August 24th.
Good luck Eclipse testers!

So sorry AF came this morning. Will be sending you good thoughts for the next round!

Any weird/negative side effects?

AFM 4 or 5 dpo (I'm not convinced FF is correct) and been feeling good, just almost like mini cramps the last two days.

Definitely use panty liners, they're messy. I've heard other people say they got pregnancy symptoms from them (sore boobs, cramps, etc) but I've been pregnant both time I used them so it's hard for me to say. They make my temps high so temping becomes not super useful one I start them.

Frustrated today- ovulation tests showed peak was on Saturday and high on Sunday. Very little CM. Just went to the rest room and I have EWCM.. ugh. I wish it was easier to know exactly when my ovulation was happening. :(

Frustrated today- ovulation tests showed peak was on Saturday and high on Sunday. Very little CM. Just went to the rest room and I have EWCM.. ugh. I wish it was easier to know exactly when my ovulation was happening. :(

Temping will fix this! ;)

Sorry to hear you're frustrated.

I'm with Owl! Temping could definitely help! My DH gets so frustrated during that time too. "This is 2017! I can't believe there isn't something you can do at home to tell you when your egg drops!" LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->