August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

I am not feeling at all well tonight. Stomach ache, nausea, exhaustion. I felt like this last cycle around this time and I got a BFP so fx!

I am due on Monday... I only have one first response test and the other 2 are digitals so I don't want to waste mine either. I see you are due the 21st though, so am I :) Not on the list yet though. Should we test the same day?

yeah i am due for AF on eclipse day as well.. dont know how many dpo i am, because i chucked my opks this month lol.. but i am super ecited to have someone else testing on the eclipse with me!!

So excited to have a test buddy too!! Do you have any symptoms or anything? I chucked the OPKs last month too lol
ive only had a couple of hot flashes? feeling tired... had a weird thing happen today where i fell alseep and took a nap .. had a vivid dream that i started AF.. woke up with that icky,crampy, feeling like AF had started... i even dashed to the bathroom.. but there was nothing.. the feeling has since went away... since AF isnt due for at least 5 days i have no clue , what it was? kinda wished i knew when i ovulated lol
..i have a strong suspicion it was on CD15 ( that was the day FF said i would O, and its also the day i had O pain)if that is correct then i would be approx. 9dpo ..

Hmmm. Well only time will tell for us although it's odd you talk about the dream because I had one similar last night that woke me because I had gone to the bathroom in my dream and saw pink when I wiped like implantation.. woke up and was like what? Lol... I do get vivid dreams from progesterone though and now I am constipated and can't go...ugh.

thank you to everyone who shared that they also experienced cramping - i'm 15dpo today, tomorrow I could test without the injection-HCG interefering tooo much! AF is supposed to show today but hasn't yet, but the cramping persists so I really don't know what to make of it :S

Back home at last after travelling for too long...
Yesterday was only a 15hr day due to travelling over time zones. I wad not able to temp, but felt o pain during one of the flights and managed a bd session with dh the moment I got home. This is our one and only shot for the month. I didn't get pregnant with perfectly planned previous cycles, so i highly doubt that this will be our month. Either way, will put myself down for testing on the 28th, you never know...

hey bloblo - hope you managed to catch that egg! :) Could you add me to the testers list for August 18th? (Also just saw that you're in Germany too - hallo *waves* :D )

Bloblo finger crossed for you, hope your bd was just in time!

hey bloblo - hope you managed to catch that egg! :) Could you add me to the testers list for August 18th? (Also just saw that you're in Germany too - hallo *waves* :D )

Yes, im in Bautzen. Moving to Poland soon though, just waiting for our house to be finished.

Big congrats to all new bfps!!!

2dpo here (I assume, as last ewcm was on 15th) and nothing to report yet. We only bded twice during my fertile window, two days before and on the day off so let's see!

Gl Blo! Worse timing has resulted in BFPs so there's a chance!

Someone from my Facebook convinced me to do it lol 12dpo

Attachments

• 20170817_102320.jpg
    20170817_102320.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 20170817_102352.jpg
    20170817_102352.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 31
Someone om my Facebook convinced me to do it lol 12dpo

Attachments

• 20170817_102320.jpg
    20170817_102320.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 20170817_102352.jpg
    20170817_102352.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 4
I can see a faint line. And im usually the one that can never see a line when everyone else does!

I see it too missladybug, and Rach I am the same way, I never see them when other people do!

Congrats missladybug!

I'm still feeling fairly positive about this cycle. FF says AF is due the 22nd... we get back in the day of the 21 from vacation so I will hold off testing until the 22nd!!

My dr is great but I don't entirely think she's right about not ovulating. My estrogen on day 3 was 25.33, and the lower limit of normal is 25. I do think my chart and opks and cm show ovulation. I have had anovultory cycles before and the cm shows I'm not ovulating... anyways all that to say still hopeful for a may baby! My due date would be may 6 and I've had a 38 week baby which would be April, and that's actually what I wanted so that would be sooo cool!!

I love how many bfps are on this thread so far... hope they are all sticky beans!! And we have a lot more August test dates for more bfps!!

That is definitely there Missladybug and definitely light pink! Congrats!

I see the line too!! Yay!!

Ladies, a have a quick question - I've had five days of flashing smileys and today I've finally gotten my solid smiley. We haven't BD'd since Sunday. Yesterday I had some pinching feelings in each side of my abdomen so I kinda of felt like I knew I'd get my solid today. If we BD tonight do you think we're still in witha chance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->