August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

Missladybug, I'd say you've got yourself a faint :bfp:!! Congratulations!! Keep us updated on that line! Fx it darkens nicely for you!!! :happydance:

Starry. The solid means likely to ovulate within 6-48 hours. So your timing should be fine.

Starry. The solid means likely to ovulate within 6-48 hours. So your timing should be fine.

Thanks for the reply Cppeace! I really appreciate it. I'm just concerned if the surge actually occurred yesterday. Although I am having some slight twinges now. Oh well fingers crossed for tonight :)

I am so gassy and have hiccups like mad. dang progesterone grumble grumble

I see the line too!! Yay!!

Ladies, a have a quick question - I've had five days of flashing smileys and today I've finally gotten my solid smiley. We haven't BD'd since Sunday. Yesterday I had some pinching feelings in each side of my abdomen so I kinda of felt like I knew I'd get my solid today. If we BD tonight do you think we're still in witha chance?

Definitely. I try to do 2 days before the pos opk (a fluke since I don't know when I'll ovulate) and then day of and day after positive. So go tonight and tomorrow too if you can!!

Congratulations missladybug, I definitely see that line!

Thank you ladies so much!! Took another this afternoon and have more to make sure it darkens.

:)

Attachments

• 20170817_155059.jpg
    20170817_155059.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 24
Congrats miss!

Urg im getting so anxious!!! Im really hoping to get my bfp! I feel good about this cycle and my chart looks good. I love knowing exactly what dpo i am. Typically i know a range of what i think i might be. I might cave and test sunday at 8dpo!

I'm 5dpo too Heather- I am going to hold out till atleast 9 dpo lol

Indeed, I went away a couple weeks and came back to see all those bfps and was like wow astronomy magic lol

Missladybug congrats and fx for a sticky one! This seems to be a good month for BFPs! :) :) :)
Hopefully not all due to the eclipse, because that would leave us ladies in the rest of the world out ;)
I am 9 DPO now, getting impatient... maybe I'll test on the weekend :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->