August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

Ummm....hey ladies.....

I got my BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats RickyandLucy!!!

I'd like to jump on this wagon! First cycle TTC with meds. 2dpo, will test on the 24th or 25th. Not sure when AF is due.

So SO glad I found this thread! I literally just signed up for this site by finding this post through google lol I am currently in the TWW with a triphasic chart. 11dpo but no symptoms, AF due ON THE DAY OF THE ECLIPSE!!! August 21st! Please add me and pray it's a good sign! LOL

CD 24 here.. i usually have 28/29 day cycles.. so i will prob test on sunday or monday morning ( i only have 1 test).. just playing the waiting game right now

I am due on Monday... I only have one first response test and the other 2 are digitals so I don't want to waste mine either. I see you are due the 21st though, so am I :) Not on the list yet though. Should we test the same day?

@Dream
I'm not sure what "IC" refers to - I use relatively cheap paper strip kinda tests. If I get a faint result, I would retest the next day to see if it gets more faint or darker, yes, but I'm really worried about getting my hopes up only to see less of a line the next day, so I think waiting it out is better for me.... not sure though, it's hard!

14dpo today and no bleeding or spotting yet, also feeling less pre-period-crampy this evening than I was yesterday, so... does anyone know if feeling crampy might be connected to pregnancy rather than a sign of AF coming?
AF is supposed to come tomorrow and I think she probably will but I'm still really hoping the opposite <3 If tomorrow goes by without any spotting or anything, I would test Friday morning - so in 36 hours! I really hope I get there.

Welcome to all the new ladies! :)

ricky, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think we will have similar due dates since we had same test dates!

welcome new friends!!!

afm, waiting for second beta results to come in and confirm that the pregnancy is off to the right start, will report back here today!

Congrats ladies!!! How exciting!

I forgot who it was that said their Dr told them they O too late in their cycle to get pregnant. But when I got pregnant with my dd I didnt get a positive test until 10 days after my period was due. With US estimates my dr said I got pregnant within 1 or 2 days of when my period shouldve started. I had painful cramping the day it was due and apparently that was implantation. So dont count yourself out with late Oing!

Here's my charts...
First one is this month...

Second one is last month.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• 20170816_064759.jpg
    20170816_064759.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20170812-065113.jpg
    Screenshot_20170812-065113.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 5
I am due on Monday... I only have one first response test and the other 2 are digitals so I don't want to waste mine either. I see you are due the 21st though, so am I :) Not on the list yet though. Should we test the same day?

yeah i am due for AF on eclipse day as well.. dont know how many dpo i am, because i chucked my opks this month lol.. but i am super ecited to have someone else testing on the eclipse with me!!

yeah i am due for AF on eclipse day as well.. dont know how many dpo i am, because i chucked my opks this month lol.. but i am super ecited to have someone else testing on the eclipse with me!!

So excited to have a test buddy too!! Do you have any symptoms or anything? I chucked the OPKs last month too lol

So I'm 8dpo. Not sure if/when I had implantation. If I did, is it too soon to be experiencing frequent urination? I woke up like 5 times to pee last night, and when I'd go to lay back down I felt like I had to pee again. Same is happening today. Every hour to two hours, even if I don't pee a lot, I feel like I need to, and there's always something that comes out. All my post-o symptoms have matched previous cycles, but this is new.

I know 8 DPO is a little early for legit symptoms, but it has me wondering...

Omg I missed so much !!!
8 :bfp: !!!!
Congrats all :)

Ummm....hey ladies.....

I got my BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo hoo congrats Lucy :)

And every who is worried because no signs of IB, don't worry, relax as I didn't have any whatsoever :)

So excited to have a test buddy too!! Do you have any symptoms or anything? I chucked the OPKs last month too lol
ive only had a couple of hot flashes? feeling tired... had a weird thing happen today where i fell alseep and took a nap .. had a vivid dream that i started AF.. woke up with that icky,crampy, feeling like AF had started... i even dashed to the bathroom.. but there was nothing.. the feeling has since went away... since AF isnt due for at least 5 days i have no clue , what it was? kinda wished i knew when i ovulated lol
..i have a strong suspicion it was on CD15 ( that was the day FF said i would O, and its also the day i had O pain)if that is correct then i would be approx. 9dpo ..

4 dpo
Nothing much going on. Have a weird need for meat but otherwise pretty normal, sleepy 2ww so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->