August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

Sorry Clynn and April :(
AFM I am out too, so see you two in the September thread !

Opinions, scavenger hunt where the prize would be finding out he's gonna be a daddy. Yay or nay? Lol

I love the idea! For me that would never work because I wouldn't be able to keep a poker face for that long lol

No triphasic. Temp down.

I personally wouldnt wait to tell dh....its too hard to keep it a secret!

I'm out. AF got me yesterday - 4 DAYS EARLY! GL to all those who are still testing this month. I'll see everyone in the September thread!

I saw the cutest thing on Facebook, a girl did a photoshoot with her husband. He thought they won it. They had little chalkboards and the photographer told them to write 3 things they love about each other on the chalkboard.and then reveal. But she wrote "you're going to be a daddy". His face was so cute!! I've always dreamed of telling Dh in a cute way but I just end up showing him the test when he gets home from work. 4 pregnancy tests he's seen and I still have to explain the 2 lines. Otherwise he's like, what are you showing me? Lol!!

Cp I'm waiting for your test!! Heather sorry your temp went down :(

ETA The link to that cute photo shoot if anyone wants to see https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...9627521105&set=pcb.1636848676337524&source=48

I'm out. AF got me yesterday - 4 DAYS EARLY! GL to all those who are still testing this month. I'll see everyone in the September thread!

Ugh sorry for AF :(. I guess you get to start next month 4 days sooner...

This was my 10 dpo afternoon frer. I can't believe how strong the line is... is that good or weird? I've never had a bfp before 11dpo before.

private image upload

That is good sign of a healthy progression Reiko.

Afm not seeing much of anything on todays test. Something is catching my eye but nothing definite.

20170824_095604.jpg

20170824_094949.jpg

20170824_094949.jpg

20170824_095012.jpg

Attachments

• 20170824_095551.jpg
    20170824_095551.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 7
12 dpo and started to bleed. Didnt even make it under cover temp. Weird. And no cramps. Last cycle was super long and this cycle short. Even though this is my first time charting im pretty confident im typically 14 day lp. Better early than late!

Sorry that AF got you Heather.
As for you typical lp length, is your cycle usually longer than 29 days? That's what you're currently at so that could help you decide if your lp is usually shorter than 14 days. Anything over 10 days if healthy and fine.

Sorry that AF got you Heather.
As for you typical lp length, is your cycle usually longer than 29 days? That's what you're currently at so that could help you decide if your lp is usually shorter than 14 days. Anything over 10 days if healthy and fine.

Ive always been about 35 days since i first got my period. Since i got my ppaf (back in oct 2016 due to bfing) ive been either 30 or 33 day cycles. Laat cycle i know i ovulated for a 33 day cycle but it came at cd 38....remenber the faint bfp then af came? This month i had fertile mucus on the same day my chart said i ovulated...for a 30 day cycle...which isnt until Saturday. And ive been spotting almost daily since 8dpo....i never ever ever spot. My cycles always seem to get weird during ttc. At least temping helps a bit to know at least where i am at in my cycle.

Likely this cycle was just off from the chemical last month.Hopefully September will be your month!

Likely this cycle was just off from the chemical last month.Hopefully September will be your month!

Thanks cp. Ive got my fingers crossed for you!! I also think the steriods could of messed me up a bit too. I read they can make you spot and start early. The shot i got lasts 3 weeks and im on week 2.

Hey ladies,

So today is 4 dpo by FF, but possibly 5 dpo (I'm kind of a slower riser, bbt-wise). Anyway, I've been going about my week with my work and family events (lots of family in town this week, and today while sitting at my desk I suddenly had some sharp stabs/twinges about 3 to 3.5 inches below my belly button -- it stopped me in my tracks. The sharp pains subsided after 10 mins and then turned in to more of a dull ache in the same spot and then it faded away after another 10 mins... I don't normally record crampy pains between O and af, but isn't 4-5 dpo earlier than normally observed for implantation cramps? I'm not going to lie, I'm a little worried about an egg implanting that early means it could be less sticky.. :( Any reassurance would be greatly appreciated to ease my mind! First cycle TTC, so I'm very new at this, ha

Well the egg can't implant earlier than the night of 5dpo as it is still cell dividing and such, but your uterus can basically begin preparing for implantation with mild cramps beforehand. That could have been what you were feeling.

Okay, well that's great news actually. It certainly was strange to feel and had me worried for a bit, but maybe since I just got off BCP's last month, my uterus is trying to rebuild itself, lol who knows.

Yeah the first few months off hbc your body is sorting itself out. All sorts of odd things can happen.

So many BFP's !!:) congrats to all <3 I am on CD no sign of ovulation. I went and saw my dr yesterday and he diagnosed me with POF :( so unless I go through fertility dr's I most likely will not conceive on my own . I also am scheduled for a D&C to get the excess tissue out of my uterus . I'm honestly heart broken . Just wanted to share my news and congratulate everyone .

Hello Ladies,
Tested today after my first IVF this month...very nervous and very scared...I got a darker second line on 9dp.(very faint line on 7dp) Happy and want to believe that the best is yet to come in 9 months. Doctor's visit next week for beta. Fingers crossed! On a side note, never would have thought that trying to conceive would be such a hard emotional journey. Wishing lots of baby dust to everyone!

So many BFP's !!:) congrats to all <3 I am on CD no sign of ovulation. I went and saw my dr yesterday and he diagnosed me with POF :( so unless I go through fertility dr's I most likely will not conceive on my own . I also am scheduled for a D&C to get the excess tissue out of my uterus . I'm honestly heart broken . Just wanted to share my news and congratulate everyone .

Sorry to hear that...:hugs: I went to a fertility doctor too.Was lost at first but everyone was so nice. I thought the process was going to be much more difficult but it was not...the staff was so nice and so encouraging since day one. Got my BFP (this week)on first IVF. There is hope...HANG IN THERE:hugs:

Well my bleeding earlier was nothing much. Just dark red when i wiped but thats it...maybe some light red the rest of the day when i wipe but thats it. So since my temp was above cover and it is still just super spotty i wont call it af quite yet. I get im not pg but ill wait til it goes under cover and/or i start to bleed heavier to actually need a pad and my diva cup to call it af. Im due saturday but im guessing itll come either tomorrow or Saturday....hopefully. anxious to see what my temp will be tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->