August 2018 Babies

Cautiously stalking this thread. Found out on Tuesday 5/12 that I’m pregnant. Had bloods taken 54.

Not due af till Monday 11/12

Had another set of bloods taken today just waiting on results.

Have a scan booked for the 20th December. I’m under recurrent miscarriage and I have sticky blood. So I get scanned every two weeks and they keep
A little bit more of an eye on you.

I have two girls aged 7 and 2! They will be 8 and 3 when this one arrives. I think my due date is between 18/20 August.

My tests from Tuesday and this morning

Attachments

• 59F2773A-AA2D-498C-9C19-DF5F7B38C8A4.jpg
    59F2773A-AA2D-498C-9C19-DF5F7B38C8A4.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 5
Congratulations Chelle and picksbaby!!

Picksbaby those are some serious lines :happydance:

I spoke too soon saying I had no sickness with my 2 daughters as today I feel awful! I feel so sick, hot and tired. I’ve not actually been sick but not feeling good. The smell of my husbands pizza is just knocking me sick :sick:

Hi picksbaby!

I'm jealous of you having symptoms. I want to have reassurance!

Congratulations to all the newbies:happydance:

Starlight I have no symptoms whatsoever, somedays I'm super exhausted but then other days I'm not too bad and the cramps have eased off now too:shrug: but I'm not too worried as I had no symptoms at all when I was pregnant with my son :)

My daughter I had sickness from 6 weeks to the very end lol. I’m praying for no sickness this time. But I definitely feel pregnant. I keep getting cold and hot flashes, super tired, my nose sense is through the roof, and constantly peeing. Took another test this morning and it’s definitely progressing. I plan to buy a few more tomorrow when I go grocery shopping.

My husband is already starting to think of names... I just told him I’m still trying to get over the shock lmao. I’m terrible with names and don’t really care to think about that right now. Just wanna make it through the first trimester.

I think I'll feel better after seeing the doctor in 2 weeks.

We already have our names picked out 😀

Chellelou- welcome and congrats! :wave:

Picksbaby- welcome and congrats! Those are great lines. Your oldest is going to be a HUGE help. My oldest is so hands on and it's a blessing when I need to cook dinner or simply use the bathroom.

I caved again and tested again today. Having a stockpile of ics can make you test crazy. It came up straight away and was darker than the control line. Other than weird twinges, I feel nothing.

We also have our names narrowed down. We were dead set on one particular girl name, but I've recently had a change of heart. So hopefully it's a boy.

I'm really struggling with cutting out caffeine. I went from 3 cups to 1 as soon as I found out, but with my LO teething I feel deprived. B4 getting pregnant with her, I cut out caffeine altogether and couldn't drink it until she wasn't nursing as often. I think I just need to get rid of it and switch to decaf asap.

Hello, cautiously joining as well! I tested early (8/9 dpo and both negative) as I had spotting morning of 7 dpo and had a feeling we had done it. I was also very ill 7 dpo. I held off testing Monday morning (10dpo) as I was feeling out by then but that evening I couldn't resist.

Today I'm 14 dpo and AF was due 2 days ago. I will be testing every other morning starting tomorrow to watch progression.

This is #2 for us. Had Mirena IUD removed in July, ttc 2 cycles, took 2 cycles off, and got it this month.

I'm excited to have an August baby, it'll be very fun. Hubs bday is June, anniversary in July, baby 2 in August, my bday Sept and DS in October! Going to be very fun!!

Also, due date is 8/17/18. :)

Congratulations Druidai :happydance:

We’ve discussed names too but I don’t feel I can be serious about that just yet, just seems too early. I think my due date is wrong, I couldn’t remember when my last AF was but after trying to figure it out on my phone last night I’m sure I was last on around the 27th Oct, which would put me at 6 weeks. But I’ll wait until my early scan next Friday to find out. I hope I’m not any further along than that though otherwise I’ll be a July due date and I don’t want to move from here :haha:

Blood results are in! Tuesdays 54 yesterday’s 141. Positivite that they are doubleing nicely and I’ve not actually missed af yet. Still due on Monday.

Still don’t feel like I can say I’m pregnant yet. So many things can still go wrong for me.

I still haven’t told my husband yet.

Waiting on my scan on the 20th. I will only be between 5/6 weeks

Welcome to the newbies!

Jenn- if your due date changes to July, you're welcome to stay.

Jenn of course you can stay regardless of due date!!!

Anyone else really thirsty? I drink a lot of water but still find myself super thirsty.

Yay thanks girls! Starlight I am very thirsty and it’s quite annoying because nothing seems to quench it! I’ve never experienced it before either

Picksbaby that’s great about your bloods! You’ve done well to keep it from hubby so far!

Smille- I’m also struggling to cut out caffeine. I did completely with my daughter. This time I feel like I need it. I usually only do 1 cup a day but lately I’m been so exhausted I’ve been drinking 2. I know 1 cup is fine. Just trying to stop the urge of having a second lol

Jennifer - I’m feeling the same! I could drink and drink and drink and still be thirsty. Which means I’m constantly going to the potty lol

I plan to get a few more cheapies today while I shop. Meant to do that yesterday but of course hubby didn’t want to grocery shop lol

I bet cutting the coffee out is hard! I’m not a coffee drinker so it doesn’t affect me. My husband is though and he tried to cut down and got the worst headaches so I can imagine it being really difficult. What about caffeine free coffee? I’m guessing it doesn’t taste the same or do the same job though seeing as caffeine is what you drink it for :haha:

Don't like coffee much but am a soda addict (I know...) It's so hard to quit. I'm trying to cut back. I did pretty good with ds but not perfect. I promised myself I'd quit soda/get healthy for Ttc and I did, but when we stopped in Sept I fell off the wagon.

Putting my foot down today!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->