August 2018 Babies

I think today’s the day I should tell husband.. I don’t know how to tell him.

So far everything is looking good and consultant has no concerns and thought that with these results I will miscarry.

Done my first pregnant spinning class yesterday. Does anyone know if you can do a abs class still? I’m getting mix advice.

Well I’ve finished my pregnancy tests well tilll i order more... and you guys are stuck with me 👍🏼.

Clearblue says 2/3 weeks.

I still don’t believe I’m actually pregnant!!! Af not due till Monday.

Oh what a expensive year! We got married in August we’re in the process of buying our house Christmas and now another baby!

I wouldn't do any ab exercises. They can be very unsafe during pregnancy.

We enjoy biking but I've read it is dangerous the last trimester due to falling hazards. I'm bummed, but at least during the spring I'll be able to.

There’s a mom group I admin on Facebook that I told, my husband told his family but that’s it. I don’t plan to tell anyone else for a while. I don’t really care to tell my family lol they were askin about alcohol for Christmas Eve. Luckily I’ve been doing low carb so I told them I didn’t want to drink :haha:

Hey everyone, I'm Ella!

I just found out I'm expecting #3 (or #3 and #4!)! I'm 15 DPO and got a great, dark test tonight. Couldn't hold out any longer even though AF is only due 17DPO.

This is really exciting for me, as I need to take clomid to conceive. My first is 3.5 years old, he was born after 2 years TTC, two mcs (one twins) and 4 cycles of clomid. My second we TTC 7 months, he was conceived during the second cycle of clomid.

This month was our FIRST month back on clomid, my son is only 14 months old! I thought it would take at least 2 months, but here we are. And I had two follicles this month, my test was quite dark... maybe it's two. Eek I don't think I could do three under two although at the same time I'd love it! Ahh!

Anyway, H&H 9 months all.

Welcome Ella!!

It's a cold day here in the Midwest USA.

Welcome Ella! Do you have an estimated due date? I'm nervous about 2 under 2 (my LO is 14 months), but it will work out. We are super excited to be completing our family.

My EDD is August 17th.

Thanks for the welcome!

My first two were 2.5 years apart and it was totally fine, although my second is a difficult baby and doesn't sleep through the night so who knows what it will be like having two under two.

Congratulations Ella and welcome! :)

I’m nervous about having 3 children but everything always works out and we were made for this :D

It’s been really cold here in the UK too! Anyone had else snow? Here’s my two this morning loving it!

Attachments

• 537D9B44-A564-4C03-8496-ACBF0826B9A0.jpg
    537D9B44-A564-4C03-8496-ACBF0826B9A0.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 5
Ella- my LO doesn't sleep well for me either and is so wild. My oldest was such a calm baby, but my youngest is into everything and loves to be rebellious.

Jen- we had flurries where I'm from in the US, but not like that. It's getting pretty cold here and they're predicting we're going to have a rough winter. Last year we barely got any snow which is unusual. I'm nervous about 3 kids also, but it will be ok. My life is already chaotic, why not add to it?

I've been sick all evening ugh.

Hello! I had thought I was due July 31st but my doctor has said August 1st. We shall see I guess :shrug: :blush: I've been scheduled for a first trimester test for January 19th which brings me to 12 weeks. I think that will be my first US unless you think I should call my doctor to schedule a regular visit for an US sooner?

This will be our first and we are super excited :happydance: We've already told our immediate families and 3 of my closest gfs. We will most likely tell our closest group of friends during our annual Christmas dinner as they know we've been trying AND they are the most snoopiest people AND they will be instantly suspicious that I won't have a wine glass in-hand... :wacko:

K i'll stop now and keep you guys updated :winkwink:

Hello ladies, congratulations on your bfps. I also just recently found out about my pregnancy after skipping my af. To be honest I'm a nervous wreck right now because of my previous losses. I had bloods taken yesterday and waiting for the results. I'm praying for sticky beans for all of us.

Hi Ella, lily and mapha!

I've woken up to snow this morning.... tried to add a photo but it said the photo was too large :shrug:

Can't wait to take my little girl out to play in it when she wakes up.

Beta results came in - 16DPO - 1245... they want me to have a scan on Wednesday already... Ahh I'm so scared I really think it's twins!

Welcome to all of the new ladies! Congrats on your bfps! I'm so excited our thread is filling up.

Flourish- I just looked outside and we got a thin layer of snow. My dogs will be super happy to play in it. Not enough for the kids though.

Feeling all cramps today. Af due tomorrow.

I’m sure when I went to the toilet this morning I have a brown tinge discharge sorry tmi!!

I don’t think this is a positive sign...

Beta results came in - 16DPO - 1245... they want me to have a scan on Wednesday already... Ahh I'm so scared I really think it's twins!

Wow brilliant numbers!! Aww twin would be nice! Can’t wait to hear about your scan!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->