August 2018 Babies

I use to be addicted to pop, but I cut that out a couple of years ago to lose weight. I indulge sometimes. I'm glad I'm not the only one struggling. Decaf although not the same, it would probably help with the craving. I just like the taste. I'm really thirsty as well. I chug a whole bottle b4 bed then have to pee.

I'm having a lot of cramping today. Is this... normal? Didn't experience this with my two until much much more pregnant (round ligament)!

Omg I've been missing for a couple of days and look how full the August board is all of a sudden, go mamas :happydance: nausea hit quite badly yesterday; actually had to walk out of a work meeting cause some idiot brought in broccoli and stilton soup I could have killed him! The fatigue is pretty awful too but its all worth it :flower:
The cramping has basically disappeared which should make me feel better but now I'm panicking that I'm not feeling it anymore fml

These all were taken in the morning except today’s test, which was around 3pm. Glad it’s progressing, as my period was due Monday and I could barely see the line. Still blows my mind to be pregnant again but im excited

https://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p711/Melissa_Garrison/20171208_154718_zpsp0ax6jsa.jpg

These all were taken in the morning except today’s test, which was around 3pm. Glad it’s progressing, as my period was due Monday and I could barely see the line. Still blows my mind to be pregnant again but im excited

https://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p711/Melissa_Garrison/20171208_154718_zpsp0ax6jsa.jpg

there's nothing better than seeing that progression is there?!:happydance:
congratulations babe xx

Mel- great progression. It hasn't sunk in for me either. I never thought we'd get pregnant without assistance.

I took a nap today. I feel so drained. It's going to be a long winter.

Is everyone ready for the holidays?

I had very slight nausea today.. it was more a feeling of needing to gag but nothing over powering.

I use to drink coffee daily but stopped a bit before ovulation this cycle.

I think I’m about ready. I need to get my husband a few more small things, we need to get gift cards for everyone but other that, I’m ready! I stil need to fix up the menu for Christmas dinner

I'm not ready at all... thankfully I cut out a lot of my family this year, so not getting anything for anyone who I don't want to.
Hubs, son, sister, niece, and my dad that's it!! lol

I think today’s the day I should tell husband.. I don’t know how to tell him.

So far everything is looking good and consultant has no concerns and thought that with these results I will miscarry.

Done my first pregnant spinning class yesterday. Does anyone know if you can do a abs class still? I’m getting mix advice.

Well I’ve finished my pregnancy tests well tilll i order more... and you guys are stuck with me 👍🏼.

Clearblue says 2/3 weeks.

I still don’t believe I’m actually pregnant!!! Af not due till Monday.

Oh what a expensive year! We got married in August we’re in the process of buying our house Christmas and now another baby!

Attachments

• AF8B9B15-99B2-40DA-87F1-D1D55CB4DCAE.jpg
    AF8B9B15-99B2-40DA-87F1-D1D55CB4DCAE.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1
Don’t feel like my line has got any darker! Since Thursday...

Apparently for the digi to show 2/3 weeks hcg levels are over 153

Now to wait....

I want to do another digital next Friday if af doesn’t come

Attachments

• D61D606A-6C25-4CA2-9B27-2DC262B02C6E.jpg
    D61D606A-6C25-4CA2-9B27-2DC262B02C6E.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 6
Mel and Picksbaby they are wonderful lines:flower:

I really want to book an early scan but the cheapest I've found is about £90 :( I don't think I can wait till the end of Jan for my 12 week scan:haha:

Has anyone booked in to see their midwife yet? Last time I went to the doctors and they referred me but now you have to call the hospital and do it yourself :shrug:

not ready for the holidays yet... I've still got loads left to buy.

I've booked in with my midwife for 4th January.

Has anyone told anyone yet? We've just told my mum so far. Planning on telling the rest of family around 8 weeks-ish then everyone else after the 12 week scan.

Mel and Picksbaby they are wonderful lines:flower:

I really want to book an early scan but the cheapest I've found is about £90 :( I don't think I can wait till the end of Jan for my 12 week scan:haha:

Has anyone booked in to see their midwife yet? Last time I went to the doctors and they referred me but now you have to call the hospital and do it yourself :shrug:

Have you looked on groupon? There’s a few on there in my area on there for reasonable price

I just have to wrap gifts and make cookies. We did most of our shopping online this year.

My appt is Jan 15th...so far away. We are telling close family members on Christmas eve then everyone else after I see the dr. I hate hiding it.

Picksbaby- my lines from 13dpo and 14dpo didn't change much. I think there's a picture earlier on the thread.

10 days until we see the OB. I have a feeling it's going to be a long 10 days!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->