August 2018 Babies

Congrats guys!

Hope you're starting to feel better druidai.

Congrats Lynn and Drudai!!

Anyone else still pregnant or just me?

Congratulations!!! It's all so exciting so many of us are having our babies now. Not me though due in 2 weeks. So emotional to be honest I let my little boy go to parents place this evening to free up his room for his little sisters arrival (we are having a waterbirth at home), I am trying so hard not to cry.

Gonna have to start the Evening primrose oil tomorrow to get everything ready .... garrr can't wait !!!

Waiting and Chrissi your babies will be here before you know it:flower:

How is everyone getting on?
Noah is 3 weeks old today and I'm still trying to find middle ground when trying to juggle everything

Slowly feeling back to normal!

We are hoping these gas problems are temporary, and we switched formula, but Si is showing signs of colic. I'm just so in love with him.

I can't wait for you ladies to have your turn. I'm still sort of in awe. With DS I went 40+5, so a little crazy to think that I could still be pregnant with DS2 if I didn't induce.

Lexie zyla Roke born 8.58 am, 3.6kg (my smallest baby so far!) and 54cm. Section was rough going due to placenta refusing to come out except in pieces but we are done now and she is amazing

Gosh it seems like time has sped up this week, cant believe I am here with her already 5 days old! So scared I am going to blink and miss it!

Feeling a bit emotional about the fact that she is my last, I am hoping its just the baby blues moment and it will pass. Just miss being pregnant already and knowing i never will be again makes me sad. Scared I will miss out on enjoying her because of it so keeping an eye on myself.

aw hun I can relate to that this will be last as well.Sometimes I find its best not to think too much about things ... that helps me out anyway ...

Has everyone had their babies on here now ? I am due on Friday of this coming week and cannot wait I'm so excited but mostly sad as I'm missing my boy so so so much. He's still at my parents place. My midwife said to go and visit but I'm too paranoid ill go into labour up there !! lol xx

Waiting I can totally relate, this is likely our last baby and it is going far too fast. It does make me really sad when thinking about it :(

I am so sorry i have been so AWOL! Had a bad time at the birth of my little girl, which most of you saw on the fb page, im still trying to get over that. But they concluded i had a micro brain haemorrhage, very scary but im just glad im ok now.

Just to update for anyone not on facebook, i had my little girl Esme on the 2nd August weighing a huge 9lb 110z! She's 4 weeks old on thursday i cant believe it! She's perfect!

Congratulations to everyone who has had their babies!! :cloud9: How many are left now?

Attachments

• ddd.jpg
    ddd.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 6
So glad you're okay Jen:hugs: Esme is just gorgeous x

Noah is 1 month old today, I can't believe he's been here so long already- I swear he was only born yesterday!

Four weeks already ? Geez this month has flown by. I’m so happy you are ok that must have been pretty intense. Esme is a lovely name ... loving Noah too I wanted call our girl Noa but husband won’t have any of it ..

Still waiting here !

It’s going so fast isn’t it! Time needs to slow down! Esme is also a month old today 😩

Any sign of baby yet Chrissi?

Ahh I hope it happens soon for you!! Have we any more babies yet to be born?

Finally we had our little girl on the 6th September on my moms birthday ! She’s a tiny little 7lb ball of cuteness. Birth was quick and fabulous only 1 hour of active labour. Thank goodness I got my husband to call our Midwives when he did. 30 minutes after they arrived and it was ok for me to get into the pool she arrived !! So different to her brothers birth even though it started with my waters breaking first !

Attachments

• 2D9A13F0-A60C-4D8E-AA72-888B25DBFE4E.jpg
    2D9A13F0-A60C-4D8E-AA72-888B25DBFE4E.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583