August 2018 Babies

I'm so shattered for you ladies who are over due. x Come on you little wiggly butts! It's time to meet your mommies...

I had a little boy on Friday 10th August! All is well... No name yet though!

How’s everyone doing? Lyn, any signs?

I'm sooo glad the 3rd sweep did it for you! Welcome baby boy. Momma will discover your name soon!! :)

I'm sittin' pretty here, 39 weeks today. I'm having extreme mood swings and BH contractions pretty regular. Checked myself and cervix seems to be lowering and opening. Tried to get DH to have sex as I really think it'll do something, but he seems to be convinced baby coming now is the end all be all!! Trying to be patient, but if we have baby this weekend it'll make life a lot easier!

No real time to update, but wanted to let the ladies not on FB know my baby boy jetson was born after an emergency induction that took over 50 hours (of very active labor) one August 9. To everyone's total shock he only weighed 4.13 and was 17 inches long. We are in the nicu for an undetermined as of now amount of time. He is the love of my life.

Congrats Ribb! Look forward to hearing what you have decided to call him.

Still nothing. I mean, as I've said I get plenty of cramps here and there, lots of BH - sore and just tightening - back pain etc. but this baby seems far too snug in there. This week has felt so anti-climactic as every morning we wake up like "could this be the day?" But no. At least he should definitely be here by this time next week!

I had a little boy on Friday 10th August! All is well... No name yet though!

How’s everyone doing? Lyn, any signs?

Yay !!! I just saw your insta story ! That's a whole lot A hair on his head wow !!! Totally amazing congratulations mama ! I'm so happy for you xxxx

No real time to update, but wanted to let the ladies not on FB know my baby boy jetson was born after an emergency induction that took over 50 hours (of very active labor) one August 9. To everyone's total shock he only weighed 4.13 and was 17 inches long. We are in the nicu for an undetermined as of now amount of time. He is the love of my life.

Congratulations lovely! Praying for you both and sending lots of love and light for a speedy time in nicu xxx

Congrats Nut!

Hang in there Lyn.

afm I just woke up to horrible gas pains. I haven't had these kinds of trapped wind since early pregnancy. Got my butt in the air, on knees and elbows just to get relief. Don't think baby is budging tho.

Congratulations rlb and Nuthatch!:happydance: More babies!

Lynanne I really hope something happens for you soon:hugs:

I have a 2 week old today, how did that happen:wacko:

Congrats on all of the newborns!!! I hope you all are doing well.

Life is so chaotic right now. My 2nd was so jealous and acting out when we first came home, but is doing better. She throws fits at night because the baby sleeps in our room so that makes her angry. I really hope it's just a short phase.

Lyn it’s 8pm on the 14th... I’m really hoping you’ve been quiet because you went into spontaneous labour prior to today though?! Hope you’re ok :flower:

Congrats Nut! I hope you’re both doing ok.

We decided on a name... Finally! My perfect little boy is called Theo.

It’s awfully quiet on here... Are we all off having babies?? :happydance:

Indeed! Induction started 8/14 in the evening and had him at 4:49 on 8/15!

I love my Simon Kennedy, even though it was an extremely tough day and I'm not recovering the greatest.

I wrote a massive post yesterday but it never posted! Blair Orion Fox was born 15th August at 4.45am, weighing 7lbs 15oz. Long story short, I was given the first pessary at 9.30pm. By 3am I was having proper contractions that were getting very intense. I was checked at 3.45 and taken to the labour ward immediately. DH managed to arrive about 30 minutes before DS was born. All happened very fast and was very intense but he was so worth it. Got home 22 hours after first arriving in the hospital for induction so that was pretty good too!

Grats Lyn! Sounds like your body just needed a good kick to get going!!

Congrats Lynn and Drudai!!

Anyone else still pregnant or just me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"