**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

I sent the test to a friend or mine and she tweaked it and sent me this!! Oh my.

anxious for tomorrow’s test. Last time I got a faint line and it just went negative the next day so I’m preparing myself for that but hopeful I’ll still see something, and hopefully a touch clearer!

C6F34905-6EB5-4794-9C24-0401D26C93B1.jpeg

@kksy9b I am more south just outside of Springfield. I think KC has the best plan in the state so far! I’m hoping things change by the time school starts. In the meantime I’m having to clear my classroom out to space 28 desk as far apart as possible (will not be anywhere near 6 feet!)

@suggar I’m so sorry. I’ve had 3 miscarriages this year also and it’s just so hard. Every loss I am sure I’m taking a break from TTC but some how I always manage to carry on with hope. I hope you do too. And I hope you ovulate at a normal time :hugs:

@Alligator i see it! I can’t wait to see your tests tomorrow!

I have been off the thread for a few days so I still need to catch up! Good luck to everyone!

@drudai i hope you feel better! It’s so hot here I’ve felt tired and sluggish all day.

:hi: I am joining :)

My testing day will be August 10th. I started out with OPKs than ran out, didn’t get a positive at all, so just kinda decided to stop using and go with the flow. Long story short I stopped using birth control in May. Had two periods in June: the 17th and the 26th. And the last one was July 13th. I did have brown spotting on the 26th of July so who knows about my cycles.

Good luck :dust:

How are you all doing today?
I tested this morning at 8dpo and thought I saw the faintest of a line, I got very excited but then I couldn't find the line any more! I guess I imagined it?
Well it's still soon.. But that along with the fact that I don't feel pregnant at all I think I'm out this month

@Alligator the line is so clear on that tweaked version!! More tests!!

Welcome to all joining us :)

Afm 3rd day of positive opk. It’s definitely not as strong today so surge must be going down so I guess I’ll Ov tomorrow. We Dtd yesterday and day before but are now staying with in laws so no opportunity to the next 2 days which sucks.

@doggylover my friend conceived her son while visiting in-laws he he! Not impossible!

so this mornings test! A faint line not really darker than yesterday’s but still there (not even 24hr later). I’m hopeful but anxious and wanting it to get darker and clearer. Do you guys see it?

40D54994-7180-4B44-AE22-DA2741EC7E88.jpeg 1C45AEA4-445C-4D9E-9EED-E465CC325225.jpeg 88FB0967-81E5-4C65-BDC5-916DC37BF35C.jpeg

Better photo about 30 mins later. It’s there in real life and looks a bit darker than yesterday’s (still so faint) but I’m so anxious because this is what happened last time! The perils of testing early I guess. I just pray it’s not an indent or shadow or chemical or my eyes deceiving me and pray it gets darker.

7E04684A-2889-4352-8AED-1F8860C3D305.jpeg

@Alligator I see the line, FX it gets darker for you!

@doggylover sounds like you've still done enough to be in with a good chance :)

I'm only 3dpo (by my count...2 at a push) and already it is draaaaggging until next week when I'm inevitably going to test early than I said I would haha. I've started work again today so I know that will help but....I just want to read the forums here all day :lol:

Hope everyone is doing well

@Alligator i definitely see something On the 30min picture! [-o< Hoping it’s stronger again tomorrow!

Well at my in laws we have to share a room with the littlest -which we also do at home, but at home we just use another room, and not sure my in laws would love us DTD on their sofa this evening! Plus we were up at 4am for our flight, so I don’t think either of us would actually have the energy to stay up late to get the privacy, let alone the energy to do anything if we did :haha:

Alligator - I think I see something on the first picture. I hope it gets much darker soon. Did you try any other tests? FX for you.

@Alligator i see it too! I hope this is it for you!!

Just caught up, seems there's a lot of us at that horrible stage in the tww where we know it's too early to test but can't help ourselves!

I'm 6dpo and of course I couldn't wait. Bfn, obviously.

We managed to dtd a lot more this month and a lot closer to ovulation day, so praying we've done enough.

It's nice that so many of us have been together on all the testing threads for support, but at the same time I wish we would all get our bfps! Fx for all of us

@3 girlies I'm sorry that your period is so rough for you this month. Do you typically have hard periods or is it a one off? I hope things have eased up a bit for you today

@Mummafrog welcome back! Everyone needs breaks from here and completely understand you needing to take one! I'm sorry that you've had bad news with your testing and hope your scans go well for you in a few weeks :hugs: I put you in the unknown category on the front page for now and fingers crossed you ovulate soon!!

@doggylover I love your IG share- SO accurate! And wowzers...that is a definite positive OPK! You will still be in with a good chance this month even if you aren't able to sneak away for some alone time

@drudai completely understand needing to step away from things like temping. If it's stressing you out, then it's not worth using!

@Alligator glad you had a nice visit with your friends! AHH! That's not a faint line at all!!! I am so excited for you and to see that line get darker and darker!!! I have such a good feeling for you this month!

@Nixnax good luck with the AI! Did you get your positive OPK yet?

@Suggerhoney :hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry for everything you've been going through so far this year. It's not fair to have loss, and especially cruel to have multiple losses so close together. I know it would be hard to be at the doctors with pregnant women, but it might be worth it to be seen and get some tests done to rule out any underlying issues and get you to your forever baby. Do you have people IRL that you are able to talk to about the losses? You want to take care of your mental and emotional health as well through all of this.

@Bre1990 I've got you updated on the front page hun- we are testing buddies :) Best of luck today with your IUI!!

@MrsKatie Sounds like a great sign. Go catch that egg!

@Lottielouf ooh, I love when it starts getting close to testing time! No recommendations on tests, sorry. In my last pregnancy, the wondfos were actually pretty bad for me...never showed any progression (might have just been a bad batch) but others have said they were good. FRERs were fine for me 4 years ago but I've been hearing how bad they are lately so now I'm a bit weary of them!

@KitteyKat2010 hello and welcome! I've got you updated on the front page. The spotting would line up around the time you should have ovulated so hopefully that's a good sign!

@tbfromlv ah, gottchya! I'm thankful that the mayor and surrounding cities are being pretty proactive. I hope STL follows suit. If the major cities can get a handle on infections rates it would really impact the state as a whole and hopefully sooner than later life can get back to some sense of normal! Ugh...I feel so much for teachers who have to go back but school will look nothing like it should. Thank you for all the work you do with our kiddos

@elencor 8 dpo is SO early hun, don't count yourself out yet!! With both of my boys, they were late implanters so my oldest I had a positive at 13dpo and my youngest was 11 or 12dpo. Do you have a picture of the test before it dried?

@aymz1983 see, the week after ovulation is my favorite because I feel like its the only week I can really relax lol. I hope the time goes quickly for you so you can start testing!

@PerthLady91 @Bump288 Have you ladies been able to test yet?? Can't wait to hear your updates!

-----------------
I think I got everyone but as usual, if I missed getting anyone added to/updated on the front page, just make another post and I'll get your dates fixed!

-------------
AFM, I got my high fertility on Saturday so started trying for this month!! I'm on CD14 today and I usually ovulate CD 15/16 so hoping to see my peak/positive OPK either today or tomorrow. Still feeling so good and hopeful for this cycle!

Hope you all are doing well! I'll pop back on to stalk some testers and will make another big post in a couple days!

@Jft1 Sometimes we just have to test to get it out of our system! So hopeful for you in the coming days!!

It's pretty light for me still but its definitely af. Hope it's kind to me this month. I just booked a surprise weekend away for my boyfriend in dec. A log cabin with a hot tub. It sleeps 6 but no way am I taking the kids :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->