August 2020 Peridots

Hi,

I am due August 27th
Am very very cautious as had a m/c at 7 weeks in august.

I’m here! Can’t give An exact due date yet though, but I’m mid August

Hi,
How is everyone doing? I’m 4 weeks 2 days, am waiting for midwife to get in touch and arrange some early scans due to m/c previously. Feeling ok at the moment and not testing like crazy this time. I know sickness will hit me at 6 weeks. I think after the 7 week mark it may just sink in as that’s when I m/c last time. So many hurdles to get over. How are you ladies doing?

Hi,
How is everyone doing? I’m 4 weeks 2 days, am waiting for midwife to get in touch and arrange some early scans due to m/c previously. Feeling ok at the moment and not testing like crazy this time. I know sickness will hit me at 6 weeks. I think after the 7 week mark it may just sink in as that’s when I m/c last time. So many hurdles to get over. How are you ladies doing?

Sorry for your loss :( Congratulations on your pregnancy. I'm 4 weeks 5 days and still peeing on sticks haha, I read too much stuff online, I should stop. One day at a time!

Not bad here... think I’m trying to get a cold sadly. It thankfully it’s not too bad atm.
So sorry for tour loss as well! My first was a mc and honestly it’s still scary for me. This is my 4th pregnancy

Hi ladies! Aug 23rd due date! Fingers crossed for a heartbeat at our first scan after the first of the year! Will be our 2nd IVF baby, a little girl

Added to the list

also whoever wants to join there is a Facebook group. Just send me your info and I’ll add you

Ooo can I be added to the Facebook group?

I’m a funny one. My LMP was March 2019. So I’ve just had my HCG bloods done. They were 1676 (on Wednesday), I also did a digital and got Pregnant 2-3 weeks.

I had my second lot done Friday, waiting for those results but I did another digital and got Pregnant 3+ weeks! So I’m not worried about the results.

They’ve put me at 6 weeks (on Wednesday) but that’s subject to change. I’m having an early scan in January but no idea when.
Can’t wait to know what my HCG has risen to!

Ooo can I be added to the Facebook group?

I’m a funny one. My LMP was March 2019. So I’ve just had my HCG bloods done. They were 1676 (on Wednesday), I also did a digital and got Pregnant 2-3 weeks.

I had my second lot done Friday, waiting for those results but I did another digital and got Pregnant 3+ weeks! So I’m not worried about the results.

They’ve put me at 6 weeks (on Wednesday) but that’s subject to change. I’m having an early scan in January but no idea when.
Can’t wait to know what my HCG has risen to!
Of course! Just Pm me your info and I’ll add you

Hi everyone! I’m 5+1 today with number 2! My edd is August 26.
I think we are going to wait to get a scan with dd we had an ultrasound at 7 weeks and she was measuring smaller. Then they asked to see us back in 2 weeks. It scared me to my core! Anybody else waiting to call ob?

Hi everyone! I’m 5+1 today with number 2! My edd is August 26.
I think we are going to wait to get a scan with dd we had an ultrasound at 7 weeks and she was measuring smaller. Then they asked to see us back in 2 weeks. It scared me to my core! Anybody else waiting to call ob?
I called and scheduled my appointment when I got my positive

Hi,
I am 5+1 today, I should be getting an early scan soon because I miscarried at 7 weeks in August this year. Normally I would have booked a scan for 5+5, I did this last time and saw heart beat too. Am hoping I get booked for scan before 7 weeks.

Hey :) I've only just found out I'm PG and in a state of flux but I think my DD is 26th Aug x

I am so scared. We are currently en route to the emergency room. I wiped and it was pink. I had an early miscarriage in October. I am praying so hard.

Hoping your bleeding isn't anything to be concerned with!

update: officially a miscarriage. I pray a happy and healthy 9 months to y’all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->