August 2020 Peridots

Hi. I guess I'm going to pop in here as I'm right on the edge between July and August. Boyfriend and I were WTT for #1 until most likely next year but found out very unexpectedly that I'm pregnant. Whoops. Based on my last period my due date would be July 31st but at my only ultrasound so far they estimated baby to be about a week and a half behind, so for now we're sorta floating between. I have another ultrasound on the 2nd because they want to get a better look.

Any of the late Aug mamas have NO symptoms? I've got nothing, which I suppose is a blessing, but some symptoms are reassuring! My first ultrasound is booked for the 8th. Can't wait to see a heartbeat and lose some of the hesitation to be excited!

The only thing I have is that my nipples are super sensitive. I've never had morning sickness with any of mine which can be nerve wracking at first but I'm happy about it lol

I went for a private scan yesterday, to make myself feel better.
Midwives put me at 6 weeks before Christmas going roughly on my HCG levels,

The scan showed one little peanut, with a beating heart, measuring 6 weeks and 4 days!

Trying not to worry, as I was expecting to be at least 7+ weeks...
BUT THE HEART WAS BEATING!

Ill pop the picture in using my phone :)

I also finally have a due date of August 20th 2020

Any of the late Aug mamas have NO symptoms? I've got nothing, which I suppose is a blessing, but some symptoms are reassuring! My first ultrasound is booked for the 8th. Can't wait to see a heartbeat and lose some of the hesitation to be excited!
I’m due late August and have no symptoms, can’t wait for my early scan. Last time sickness hit before 6 weeks.

I’ve been sick, exhausted, and my nipples hurt. Plus I’ve been showing since about 3 weeks

I’ve been sick, exhausted, and my nipples hurt. Plus I’ve been showing since about 3 weeks

feel better! I just started feeling sick today.. everyone’s sick and I knew I was bound to catch it ugh

My nausea comes and goes.Breasts and nipples hurt. My breasts hurt mostly in the afternoon, evening and middle of the night but for a few hours in the morning they don't hurt as bad

Happy New Year! What an exciting one it will be!

feel better! I just started feeling sick today.. everyone’s sick and I knew I was bound to catch it ugh
Thank you but sadly it’s more nausea/morning sickness than anything. I woke up wanting to throw up. Such a lovely feeling

I’ve started getting waves of nausea, lots of burping too.

Still no September group :( just on the cusp at 4th September. Congrats everyone I guess I’ll wait :haha:

You

you can join in with us if you want. When is your appointment?

Awh thanks hun I’d prefer that anyway since we were mostly in 2ww thread together <3

I’m waiting for an early scan he said around 6 weeks I had an appt the other day. I’m so terrified of another loss so I might lurk sometimes on bad days. I’m being silly and panicking as was up peeing loads since found out but last night I didht. I still tossed and turned but slept for better and longer too :shrug: I don’t know if those symptoms are ok to come and go I can’t remember with my other kids. I’m on 400mg of progesterone daily so weird how I didn’t continue to pee more but I think I had less liquids last night xx

Well I guess I'm here officially as my due date got changed to August 7th today. So hello

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"