August 2020 Peridots

Hi Camia!!

Yesterday and today have been rough with the nausea. I'm literally exhausted from the nausea. I wasn't able to keep anything down NYE or day. Today it's just been a constant state of nausea but I've kept crackers and yogurt down at least. Drinking water with nausea just makes it worse. My little blessing is making me sick but it will all be worth it.

Hi Camia!!

Yesterday and today have been rough with the nausea. I'm literally exhausted from the nausea. I wasn't able to keep anything down NYE or day. Today it's just been a constant state of nausea but I've kept crackers and yogurt down at least. Drinking water with nausea just makes it worse. My little blessing is making me sick but it will all be worth it.

Hi! That sounds really not fun. My nausea finally started to fade off the last couple days so I'm hoping it stays that way. Hopefully yours gets better soon

MY Sickness has been awful yet I’m hungry all the time. It’s the worst feeling!!

Awh thanks hun I’d prefer that anyway since we were mostly in 2ww thread together <3

I’m waiting for an early scan he said around 6 weeks I had an appt the other day. I’m so terrified of another loss so I might lurk sometimes on bad days. I’m being silly and panicking as was up peeing loads since found out but last night I didht. I still tossed and turned but slept for better and longer too :shrug: I don’t know if those symptoms are ok to come and go I can’t remember with my other kids. I’m on 400mg of progesterone daily so weird how I didn’t continue to pee more but I think I had less liquids last night xx
I haven’t been waking up in the night to pee so who knows

MY Sickness has been awful yet I’m hungry all the time. It’s the worst feeling!!
That’s me too
If I don’t eat the nausea feels worse. I’m having small sips of fizzy drinks as that changes my taste and makes me burp which helps with nausea. My tastes keep changing so 1 day it’s 1 flavour drink n then i go off it and find another flavour! Mints worked well for me in previous pregnancies but not this one. I’m getting waves of nausea, yesterday it was during the night which was not nice as I couldn’t sleep cos of it.

That’s me too
If I don’t eat the nausea feels worse. I’m having small sips of fizzy drinks as that changes my taste and makes me burp which helps with nausea. My tastes keep changing so 1 day it’s 1 flavour drink n then i go off it and find another flavour! Mints worked well for me in previous pregnancies but not this one. I’m getting waves of nausea, yesterday it was during the night which was not nice as I couldn’t sleep cos of it.

My nausea is finally mostly gone but I was the same way. I had to eat pretty frequently but only a small amount of light food, and constantly be sipping drinks, or I'd get horribly nauseous. I still get a little nauseous if I go too long without eating but not like before. I hope yours goes away soon, it's no fun

i was getting kind of nervous my nausea isn't as bad this week, but looks like you guys are experiencing the same

i had my first OB appt today! babies measuring on track 9w1d, HB's 180/181 <3

Thankfully I've only had a couple quick bouts of nausea when I've been hungry. No food aversions yet. Working hard to stay hydrated!

Hi can I join? I’m 6w6d today, EDD is 8/23. Just had an early scan due to some spotting and saw the heartbeat flickering away. My nausea is so. bad. It started off not as bad as with the first so I thought I was escaping it, but it just took a bit longer to ramp up. Anyways, so happy to be here with you ladies!

Hi can I join? I’m 6w6d today, EDD is 8/23. Just had an early scan due to some spotting and saw the heartbeat flickering away. My nausea is so. bad. It started off not as bad as with the first so I thought I was escaping it, but it just took a bit longer to ramp up. Anyways, so happy to be here with you ladies!
Of course!! I’ll add you to the list

Hi!!! My due date is around the 15th. I have the midwife on Wednesday so should find out properly then xx

Got you down :D

also if anyone wants to join the Facebook group that hasn’t just pm me your info and I’ll add you! \\:D/

Got you down :D

also if anyone wants to join the Facebook group that hasn’t just pm me your info and I’ll add you! \\:D/
Aww I'm in a Facebook group from my last pregnancy in 2013. Still great friends <3

Had my first scan yesterday and saw a little heartbeat! So much more confident to be excited!

They saw a subchorionic hemorrhage but said it looked older and clotting already so should be absorbed soon. Just had one bout of spotting late last week. They gave me Rhogam since I'm negative.

We'll go back at 8w4d and then they get me weaning off my FET meds!

Don’t be scared! Your lines and everything look awesome

<3 thanks hun..... I sure hope so once with my latest loss I joined a group then had to leave. But I need to bite the bullet and at least try and start enjoying this. It’s my last and I don’t want to spend the entire time anxious so add me please as long as everyone doesn’t mind since I’m just slightly off August my due date might change anyway slightly most of girls In 2ww group are here :) xx

Haven't been active here for a few days. We had our first scan on the 9th when I was 7 weeks 3 days and baby was measuring 4 days ahead putting me at 8 weeks. They said they would leave my due date as the 24th till my 12 weeks scan and that first babies tend to come late. Heartbeart was 163bpm. She said everything looked good. I have a medical condition that they said they wouldn't allow me to take the glucose drink but because my BMI is 30 I need to two sets of glucose testing. At 12 weeks I will take the machine and prick myself every 2 hours after I eat for a week and then later in the pregnancy I will do it again. It was a lot of information all at once. I've gained 6lbs since I had my implant removed in October eeek. I need to pay attention to my diet. I've been eating so much because I'm sleepy and hungry all the time!! My nausea makes me gag and it comes in waves. I decided not to take medication. Excited to see baby again on my next appointment!

Can I join you?

Wantingagirl I created a group for September as thought I was due around the 8th, had my booking in appointment today and she’s put me at 7+4 and due 27th August! I’m going to stay in both groups though.

Also super cautious as my last pregnancy was also and early loss, but trying to relax and enjoy this one until I have reason to think otherwise x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->