• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

August 2020 Peridots

Cramping here with headaches. Still have some nausea and my boobs still hurt like crazy! I wasn’t sure if the cramping was baby growing or doing too much since we’ve been moving. No bleeding or spotting so I haven’t been too worried just trying to take it easier now

Still constantly nauseated with occasional puking over here. Luckily the crazy fatigue seems to be on the way out. Saw our little gummy bear a couple weeks ago and will have another scan this coming Thursday, will be 11w according to lmp. Still can’t believe I’m pregnant!

Lovely scan pics.
I’m over my coughing finally, being sick and pregnant is terrible! I’ve just sat crying in the evenings cos I was so fed up!
Nausea is starting to lessen now thankfully, boobs not so sore too, hopefully not a bad sign, we have a scan on Friday will be 10 weeks 1 day, looking forward to that. I get the feeling of fullness in my lower abdomen at times like I have a full bladder, putting it down to growing uterus. I’ve been walking which has helped with nausea and staying fit god my diet is not good at the moment! Am eating anything I feel like just to keep nausea away, fruit gives me terrible indigestion at the moment so avoiding it even though I’m craving it at times. I’m able to stand cooking smells now too, the only time I feel like throwing up is when I brush my teeth in the morning!
Energy is coming back too although I have to have a little nap in daytime lol
I’ve not received my 12 week hospital booking appointment yet, I would have expected to receive that and the dating scan by now, am in the UK and with all my previous children we had a 12 week dating scan and appointment. I have one on Friday which was for early pregnancy scan due to previous miscarriage.

Lovely scan pics.
I’m over my coughing finally, being sick and pregnant is terrible! I’ve just sat crying in the evenings cos I was so fed up!
Nausea is starting to lessen now thankfully, boobs not so sore too, hopefully not a bad sign, we have a scan on Friday will be 10 weeks 1 day, looking forward to that. I get the feeling of fullness in my lower abdomen at times like I have a full bladder, putting it down to growing uterus. I’ve been walking which has helped with nausea and staying fit god my diet is not good at the moment! Am eating anything I feel like just to keep nausea away, fruit gives me terrible indigestion at the moment so avoiding it even though I’m craving it at times. I’m able to stand cooking smells now too, the only time I feel like throwing up is when I brush my teeth in the morning!
Energy is coming back too although I have to have a little nap in daytime lol
I’ve not received my 12 week hospital booking appointment yet, I would have expected to receive that and the dating scan by now, am in the UK and with all my previous children we had a 12 week dating scan and appointment. I have one on Friday which was for early pregnancy scan due to previous miscarriage.
I'm in the uk too. I had to book myself in with the midwife at 8 week's. They arranged my 12 week scan. I got the letter when I was 9 almost 10 week's. Hopefully you will hear soon. I too have had early scans due to having had 6 losses. Good luck Friday xx

We had our official dating scan yesterday. Baby was asleep at first in a poor position to get the neck measurement. So after rolling and coughing, we woke baby up and it still wasn’t playing ball!! It kept rolling away.

It was amazing to watch though.

My official due date is August 18th. Can you put me on the front page please?

8BEB3BC1-4DDB-4AFA-9886-548075BE1D21.jpeg

Had a bleed yesterday. Was like my period had started. Lasted a couple hours. So had an emergency ultrasound. Baby is a cheeky sort already was using the wall of my womb to push itself to the other side almost like a swimmer pushing off the side of a pool lol everything is perfect and the bleeding looks like it's from my cervix xx

Screenshot_20200131-115426_Gallery.jpg

We had our official dating scan yesterday. Baby was asleep at first in a poor position to get the neck measurement. So after rolling and coughing, we woke baby up and it still wasn’t playing ball!! It kept rolling away.

It was amazing to watch though.

My official due date is August 18th. Can you put me on the front page please?

View attachment 1077978

got you added!

Due date got bumped back to August 6th at our last scan. Baby's right on track and was wiggling and kicking around like crazy in there. We even got to see them sucking their thumb :cloud9: Anatomy scan is scheduled for March.

Boyfriend and I have finally gotten a couple solid potential names. Remi for a girl if we can find a long version we like and Westley for a boy. My mom and grandma went out and got us a whole big storage bin full of baby stuff yesterday which was really sweet of them. A tummy time mat, newborn bath, diaper bag, package of diapers, pacifiers, and some toys and clothes. My mom is already claiming babysitting rights for when I have to go out of town next year for work and boyfriend might have to come with.

How's everyone doing as we start moving towards/into 2nd tri? I'm 12 weeks tomorrow, wow! Nausea is getting better. I've had terrible headaches the last couple days, trying really hard to increase water intake.

How's everyone doing as we start moving towards/into 2nd tri? I'm 12 weeks tomorrow, wow! Nausea is getting better. I've had terrible headaches the last couple days, trying really hard to increase water intake.
Going ok here thanks. 13 weeks today. Nausea is still hanging around sadly. I think its here for the long haul. Started buying some bits now. Plus ordered my breast pump. Xx

12 weeks tomorrow here. I’m actually looking for a new ob. I had only been to this office twice prior but when I went for this pregnancy I had to wait over an hour for my blood draw order to be put in. They’re switching systems so they’ve rescheduled my appointment twice now. I don’t go until March and only had my initial appointment. I understand changing systems but I just don’t like to skip appointments with my history especially since I can’t feel baby yet.

nausea comes and goes and boobs are still extremely sore. I can’t drink water because it makes me throw up.

I’m still suffering with nausea and vomiting and it’s all day not just mornings.

I’m just lurking at the min.... my awful superstitions since I’ve had 7 losses and waiting for an official due date. 12 week scan on 24th x

Ive got some horrible pain around one side. It feels like I’m coming on.

I can only assume it’s round ligament pain. It’s like a horrible dull ache.

Still nauseous and exhausted over here, with puking about every other day. But we just got our NIPT results, and everything’s low risk and we’re having another girl!!

I'm now 13+3 and bleeding like a period. I'm terrified that I have lost my baby. This will be my 7th loss. I've spoken to the hospital and I have to wait for them to call me in the morning to arrange an appointment x

TRy not to panic!

I had constant bleeding with my second son due to having cervical ectroption. There’s still hope xxx

Hope it isn't anything serious and one of the many other causes of bleeding in pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"