*** August Apples 2017 *** :)

Hi Ladies. I am here to join the August Apples. :)
I got my bfp... clear blue also says pregnant this morning. My due date would be 21 August (a day before my dd lol)

Congrats to everyone :)

Congrats!! I got my positive on a clear blue as well this morning :) I got 1-2 for the conception indicator which Is bang on!

Thanks everyone for your replies on the spotting, it's stopped now which is good and cervix is still very much closed, I really do appreciate the replies!!

Thank you and congrats. We have the same timing. I am also 1-2 weeks. Also spot on :)

I got my bfp... clear blue also says pregnant this morning. My due date would be 21 August (a day before my dd lol)

Congrats!! I got my positive on a clear blue as well this morning :) I got 1-2 for the conception indicator which Is bang on!

Thanks everyone for your replies on the spotting, it's stopped now which is good and cervix is still very much closed, I really do appreciate the replies!!

Thank you and congrats. We have the same timing. I am also 1-2 weeks. Also spot on :)

Woo bump buddies!! I think you're due 2 days before me :)

Woo bump buddies!! I think you're due 2 days before me :)

I like that... bump buddies :) still feels surreal.

So glad to see you here ! & look at that ! We're due date twins ! :)

Tmi post but slightly worried, me and hubby BD'd this morning, and since then my cm has been ever so slightly pink stained? Is this the start of another miscarriage?? Or is it because of the sex? I can't get another test until morning and worried now as it might be negative? Xx

In my last pregnancy I spotted after DTD twice in the first tri, once around 5 wreks and once ariund 8 or 9 weeks. I asked my OB and she said a little pink spotting is okay, your cervix has more bloodflow and can get irritated with sex. Both times we waited close to a week before DTD again and it only happened those two times. DD is a healthy 18 month old now! I also worried because I had a MC a couple of months before I got pregnant with DD.

BTW, I am due August 4th!

Thank you for that info !
& welcome :)

I got my hcg numbers back today .
9dpo- 3
10dpo- 15
12dpo- 55
Seems to be doubling every day which is kind of fast but trying not to overthink it

9dpo- 3
10dpo- 15
12dpo- 55
Seems to be doubling every day which is kind of fast but trying not to overthink it

Can it be bad to have them double too fast? Mine more than doubled, and I was super excited. I just figured that if the numbers doubling was a good thing then everything past that must be even better :p

Mine doubled in 34.55 hours, my dr didn't say she was concerned...a couple weeks ago they went from 41.9 to 109.5 in 2 days. Actually a few hours less than 2 days, so really the doubling time was even lower.

Hey ladies can i join you here? Just found out we are due august 8th. Had my first appt today. We had an ultrasound, gestational sac looks normal. Got blood drawn, answered a million questions, and i go back in 2 weeks for another ultrasound. I am beyond excited.

Hey ladies can i join you here? Just found out we are due august 8th. Had my first appt today. We had an ultrasound, gestational sac looks normal. Got blood drawn, answered a million questions, and i go back in 2 weeks for another ultrasound. I am beyond excited.

Congrats honey!!! I swear I recognise your username though? Have we met?

Hi! I'm due August 9 according to ovulation:) My first ultrasound is tomorrow!

9dpo- 3
10dpo- 15
12dpo- 55

Can it be bad to have them double too fast? Mine more than doubled, and I was super excited. I just figured that if the numbers doubling was a good thing then everything past that must be even better :p

No it's not bad :) just cautious of twins as they run in my family haha

Welcome ! Everything sounds like it's going fantastic :)

That's exciting! Congrats!

cnsweeney: Could you try sending me a message with the facebook info again? Also, could we maybe include which pregnancy it is for everyone in the first post? (or is that dumb?) I'm just so curious since it's my first time around :D

Hi ladies, got my hcg levels back today from yesterday when I was 4 weeks 2 days or 16dpo and they are 225. That's good/normal right?

cnsweeney: Could you try sending me a message with the facebook info again? Also, could we maybe include which pregnancy it is for everyone in the first post? (or is that dumb?) I'm just so curious since it's my first time around :D

Sure I can do that ! I will update it tmw after gathering everyone's info :)

Hi ladies, got my hcg levels back today from yesterday when I was 4 weeks 2 days or 16dpo and they are 225. That's good/normal right?

That sounds great !
The most important thing is that they are doubling . Are you going to have a repeat done?

That sounds great !
The most important thing is that they are doubling . Are you going to have a repeat done?

No well the doctor just said it's positive congratulations. I have my next appointment in 2 weeks.

Oh okay ! Maybe they'll do another then . But if not I'm sure everything is just fine :)

are you meaning child or pregnancy? Because this would be my first baby but my 4th pregnancy XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->