August babies - Summer or winter clothes?

Welshie

Reaction score
Baby is due end of august. What season clothes do i start buying? Will it still be warm enough for summer clothes? Help :wacko:

Thanks

Certainly warm enough where I live. :) We don't get cold weather until late Oct, early Nov.

tbh when theyre newborn they just really wear vests and sleepsuits so probably be winter by the time they wear 'real' clothes :thumbup: x

Our son was born in August. It wasn't too hot or too cold. He worse sleepsuits alot of the time with a vest inderneath.

Welshie you have the same EDD that i had! ;)
I would buy things like vests, rompers, soft cotton trousers, sleepsuits etc, it depends how big your baby is when born, some stay in newborn/0-3 for a while where as some (like my podgeroo!) stay in them for a few weeks! xx

My son was born in July and he wore summer stuff until the end of sept. He did wear sleepsuits and romper suits most of the time though just just added vests & cardigans if it was a but cooler

winter clothes i think (3-6 months and a good coat!!)!! Even though we are giving birth at the end of summer, i guess the first few months will be spent at home and if going out they can wear a vest or baby grow if its hot??!!

Yes I agree babys just live in vests and babygrows for the first few weeks so I would say winter clothes as u live in wales, don't buy loads of newborn outfits tho cos I bought LOADS for my little boy and he hardly wore any of them cos he was in sleep suits and when he was ready to start wearing proper clothes he was in 0-3 have fun shopping for ur new little one xx.

Our LO was born 1st august last year and our house was soo warm until about mid September. In the first few weeks you'll really only need vests and sleepsuits, you'll go through so many. Get some newborn sizes as well as 0-3. People will buy LO loads of clothes, we have some outfits we never even got LO into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->