August Beach Bumps - 24 Girls, 27 boys, & 2 team yellow! 39 babies born!!

how do you girls get your betas over the weekend? my doctor is not responding

I never get beta results over the weekend. Usually the following business day if for some reason they have my blood drawn on a Saturday. I luck out and get my results same-day as long as its Monday through Friday and I get blood taken first thing in the morning.

I mean, how do you get a blood order? My clinic is open in "emergency-only" mode. I messaged my doctor yesterday, and if I don't hear from her by tomorrow morning, I will call and ask for a blood test.

Oh I call the day I get a bfp on a Digi and they tell me when to come in for blood work.

For my nausea I've found sucking on some hard candy has worked or eating a small meal. Getting hungry makes it worse for me. It doesn't help that I frequently have a metallic taste in my mouth! Eww!

Hi can I join? I am (very cautiously) expecting my very first baby at 36 on 3rd August (I will still be 36 lol!)

Can I join too? Got my BFP (baby no2) on Thursday and Est due date is 6th Aug - my 1st was due 8th Aug (he was born 30th July via c section). So I'm pregnant at basically the same time if year again :)

Excited, nervous and still in shock :)

I mean, how do you get a blood order? My clinic is open in "emergency-only" mode. I messaged my doctor yesterday, and if I don't hear from her by tomorrow morning, I will call and ask for a blood test.

Because of my past losses and the fact that I'm on fertility treatment, I automatically have a beta every month at or around 14dpiui. I've had blood drawn on the weekend but never have I gotten results until the next business day. My clinic works funky hours for fertility purposes since you can't plan ovulation, CD3, etc. Just call tomorrow and they should get you in! GL!

Ohh welcome reba and anorak :) congratulations!! :)

This is all so new to me, I have no idea what to expect!!! and I'm so scared we will lose this :( x

I got my blood work done by going into urgent care at my hospital, but I was technically there for a follow up on my injured knee.

Is anyone taking any medication?

I am on vitex and baby aspirin (plus, prenatals, dha and vit D).

Also, this is my FRER from today (~10 dpo).
https://imageshack.us/a/img713/2811/20121125133948.jpg

Beautiful line, Barhanita!

I'm on 200mg progesterone, prenatal + dha, baby aspirin and a super B complex.

Hi Everyone. I'd like to cautiously join this thread. I see some of the wonderful ladies on here from another ttc thread that I've been a part of (borr and jenzy). I have been getting faint positives for three days now. I'm likely only 10-11 dpo, but I want to find some other people who are just a little pregnant to share the excitement and symptoms with. I'm feeling positive even though it's so early, and I know it's in our best interest to not worry right now.

This is my first BFP after 9 months ttc with dh. I'm 31 and this will be our first child after 10 years together.

How is everyone feeling? Are a lot of you in complete disbelief that you are actually pregnant (like I am)?

Is anyone taking any medication?

I am on vitex and baby aspirin (plus, prenatals, dha and vit D).

Also, this is my FRER from today (~10 dpo).
https://imageshack.us/a/img713/2811/20121125133948.jpg

Beautiful line!! I'm just taking prenatals with DHA right now.

Great to see you here Lionchild!!!! :wave: Welcome all new Mommas!

I am on a prenatal, calcium, and 50 mg of B6. I was taking B Complex and didn't want to quit cold turkey but didn't want to take the other B vitamins. I've been nervous with every single twinge/cramp but I do have plenty of symptoms to reassure me!

Welcome Lionchild!! Congrats on the BFP!

I am in complete disbelief that I am pregnant, I bought a pregnancy journal today and also a couple of onesies with my husband, I know I am still in the danger zone but I feel so very optimistic about this pregnancy.

I am on folic acid, and have been for two months, doctor said it's enough haha and didn't send any more vitamins.

I have been feeling queasy in the mornings, have been having a lot of CM (sorry tmi) to the point where I get scared that I am bleeding but am not, sensitive boobs and increased smell. Haven't had too much nausea, just feel queasy in the morning

I'm on Metanx (3mg methylfolate and b6 and b12) for my MTHFR, folic acid 1mg, women's daily vitamin (allergic to rX prenatals), Crinone twice daily, etc.

borr.dg.baby I am the same way with my CM, it is driving me nuts. Constantly running to the bathroom afraid that I am going to see blood. It is a cruel symptom lol.

Welcome to all the new mothers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->