August Beach Bumps - 24 Girls, 27 boys, & 2 team yellow! 39 babies born!!

I understand how bad it is when they are fighting sleep - Lena is right now (maybe because she slept most of the day?). My husband is away and I am completely on my own...

Going through the same thing! The past prior 3 days. Sleeps all day. I try to keep her awake, give her a bath, mess with her and she just wants to sleep. I think in the whole day she was awake 2 hours before bedtime. When nighttime comes around 6:30-7 she starts going in and out of wanting to sleep and fighting it until 10:30-11p. Its so exhausting because I need to clean up dinner dishes, make my husbands work lunch and clean my house. I put her down last night for 5 minutes and she was NOT happy because I was so exhausted. My back was burning and cramped. :growlmad:

Usually I bitch about Christmas music and decoration coming out early, but I'm so looking forward to Christmas! :cloud9:

I found creating a bedtime routine has helped Isla go to bed earlier (about 9-9:30). We put on her PJs, read to her and I feed her. Seems to work for us, though I have had her wake up at 11:30 pm and stay awake for an hour or so though so feel for those of you who are struggling with getting your LOs to sleep...

HH sorry if you feel like we left you!! i can't put chase down during the day so its really hard for me to get on my laptop and come on here but i try too!

for the ladies whose babies aren't going to sleep early..im not sure what changed but for the past 2 nights chase has been going down at 9:45 instead of 2am. he did wake up at 12:30 to feed and then again at 5:30 but the only thing i can say i did different was during the day as soon as i saw him yawning and getting tired i would rock him to sleep. even if it was a 10 minute nap. the worst thing you can do is try to keep them awake during the day because you may think they will sleep better at night, but in reality it makes them overtired and fussy and not be able to sleep. I'm also trying to make sure i change him into his sleeper right before 9pm, turn down the lights and give him a bottle and then i start rocking him. its only been 2 days but its worked so far!

Bella, how are you feeling? Is the pain any better yet?

Bella, how are you feeling? Is the pain any better yet?

I'm actually feeling a lot better now! still in a little pain but nothing like i was before. i feel like in another 2 weeks ill be fully recovered at least I'm hoping so. thanks for asking! :hugs:

Eddie did you get on to it yet!! can not see you :flower:

Henderson so sorry have not been on, actually not been on FB much either had a mad busy week :dohh:

Scottish all good with the docs, she never weighed him love to know how he is doing

bad new seems the bank is really pushing our landlord to sell more people put to value the house:cry: waiting to hear back now!

Ryan gave me his first propper smile today :happydance::cloud9: it was lovely made my day

he is currently fighting the sleep and I am shattered :wacko: hoping daddy cuddles will get him asleep

how is everyone else :flower:

If it is to be sold arent they supposed to give you ENOUGH time to find another place to live considering you have a family as well. Ugh how aggravating. If that happened to us we'd be so screwed. Our landlords let us have our 10 year old pitbull whos legs are starting to get weaker, thankfully. We would be homeless otherwise! :hugs:

Has anyone used one of these?

https://www.sourcingmap.com/clear-p...gn=usfroogle&gclid=CJz00tLj-7kCFevm7AodOF8A-Q

I want to get one to quickly pump out alot of the foremilk? because I think my daughter isnt getting enough of the fatty milk in the back.

Henderson, I don't know about that one but I hear the medela one is nice.

Henry and I went and visited Daddy at work today!

HHenderson I use the Mendela pump and really like it. My friend loaned it to me (the double pump). I express milk so my DH can give Isla a bottle on the weekend and I can sleep in.

Celtic, I haven't been added to the FB group yet, (I sent a request today my account, Emily Edwards).

We had our six week appointment yesterday and Isla is doing really well, almost 10 lbs. The midwife thought she might have a bit of a cold as she is stuffy but she doesn't have a fever, cough or runny nose so we're just keeping an eye on her right now.

Hope you all get some sleep tonight!

HHenderson: I used medela! It was pretty good!

Niamh: sorry to hear about the house sutuation! Hope you get enough time to move! :hugs:

Mrs Eddie: so glad your appointment went well!! :hugs:

I have a pump ladies!!! :p Im just talking something small to hand express quickly to get the foremilk out mostly. The bigger pump is just a pain in the butt.

Has anyone used one of these?

https://www.sourcingmap.com/clear-p...gn=usfroogle&gclid=CJz00tLj-7kCFevm7AodOF8A-Q

I want to get one to quickly pump out alot of the foremilk? because I think my daughter isnt getting enough of the fatty milk in the back.

ooh was reading something about this the other day here is a great link on info https://www.breastfeeding-problems.com/foremilk-hindmilk-imbalance.html

some links for over supply if you are still worried about that :flower:

we are waiting to hear back from our landlord now, FX they do not force a sell, we will find some were else to live but do not want to, we are really settled were we are now :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->