August Beach Bumps - 24 Girls, 27 boys, & 2 team yellow! 39 babies born!!

I'm still reading. Just been too lazy to post. The shots are tomorrow. Eek!

I too have still been reading but Landon caught DD2s cold so haven't had much time these past few days. Also found out DD1 is severely allergic to poison ivy and was back and forth from the doctors with her because her face was so swollen her eyes were shut. She's finally better now after being on steroids for the past week. :dohh: I'm exhausted and unfortunately DH is leaving Monday for a week. Hopefully everyone will be 100% better before he leaves!

morebabies, hope the reaction will go away. We have poison oak here, and it's the worst

Jenzy: I nursed Lena through the shots and she barely noticed them. A couple of hours after were bad - crying. But in the evening she was back to happy. Good luck!!

HH - were all still here for you !

jolley im mandi on fbook!

I was left alone!!! LOL feel like a loser posting here by myself..

we are still here :thumbup:

feeling crap today, lack of sleep killing me :cry: Ryan still wont go down or sleep yet, I hope I am not getting mastitis my right boob is very painful.

I agree, I like this forum better. Much easier to read all the comments. Is it still on the pregnancy groups though? If its in the baby club we might get new mommas joining.

I too have still been reading but Landon caught DD2s cold so haven't had much time these past few days. Also found out DD1 is severely allergic to poison ivy and was back and forth from the doctors with her because her face was so swollen her eyes were shut. She's finally better now after being on steroids for the past week. :dohh: I'm exhausted and unfortunately DH is leaving Monday for a week. Hopefully everyone will be 100% better before he leaves!

:hugs: I hope she gets better soon! Thats horrible, do you have it everywhere or just in spots she can avoid?

I was left alone!!! LOL feel like a loser posting here by myself..

we are still here :thumbup:

feeling crap today, lack of sleep killing me :cry: Ryan still wont go down or sleep yet, I hope I am not getting mastitis my right boob is very painful.

:dohh: and its Friday... I hope its just sore and your not getting mastitis, it sucked!! Im still on my pills which for some reason keeps getting stuck in my throat for hours after I take it. I dont know why. I think the outer coating is bad.

She's 11 and oddly enough has never gotten it before. I just assumed neither of my girls were allergic to it considering how many times we've gone camping and they've been out going through the woods for sticks and whatnot. I haven't seen it around my house but I guess she was out in the woods at her friends house so she got it then. I suppose if anything I guess it's good to have found this out while at home rather than while we are away camping or somewhere else. My brothers always use to get the rash on their arms and legs but I never knew someone could have a reaction like she did.

Henderson I know worse day :dohh: I have a doctors appointment monday hope it is just a blocked duct :thumbup: they do give you strong tablets for it I remember mine doing the same when I had it before :wacko:

morebabies glad she is on the mend scary though

Jolley, I'm Paola Mite Gonzalez... And I agree with Ksenia... You're very pretty!!!

HHenderson: nooooo don't feel alone!!! I like the forum very much as well! I love writing on my journal and stalk! :)

Niamh: oh no! Take care of that boob! (That sounded.. Strange, lol) mastitis hurts! :hugs:

had a VERY cranky baby all day yesterday who didn't want to go to sleep until 3am or let me put him down at all during the day! :dohh: today he seems better , he's napping in his swing right now... can't find the energy to clean so ill just sit on BnB and stalk :haha:

hows everybody doing today?

had a VERY cranky baby all day yesterday who didn't want to go to sleep until 3am or let me put him down at all during the day! :dohh: today he seems better , he's napping in his swing right now... can't find the energy to clean so ill just sit on BnB and stalk :haha:

hows everybody doing today?

Yikes my little turd had two of those days so far! :nope: Very sad they get so frustrated and dont know what they want. Glad hes sleeping now. :hugs:

Been very crampy? Not sure if its crampy or just pain.. on my right side. The goo stopped for a day came back stopped and then came back ALOT like I thought I started my period but no. Just brownish color and snot like consistency. Im not sure if my period will start because Im breastfeeding or the fact that I got my tubes clamped as well..?

Yes. https://www.elephantjournal.com/2013/09/to-my-post-partum-self-things-i-wish-id-known/

henderson i started bleeding again too...brown/red blood and a little clotty. i thought at first maybe my period but its not like a normal period at all its a lot lighter but its been 6 days now. i think it might be spotting from the bc pill i started but really i have no clue

also how are all the csection ladies feeling? I'm 5 weeks out and still in pain and taking motrin everyday...is this normal? i know its a 6-8week recovery but i wasn't expecting to still be in pain like this

bella-its def not my period. its the same goo its gross. Also, everyone heals differently but did you do anything to strain yourself like lifting heavy things? From MY experience from 2 sections I never took that long to heal. The pain went away for me inside the week. Im 5 weeks yesterday and dont have any issues associated with the section and havent for weeks. Have you asked your OB?

I still have a stitch that decided to jump out. All the other ones were inside and glued shut but this one hasnt dissolved and I hate it. Part of me wants to rip it out but then again Im scared it will hurt and I will get an infection. Other than that its completely healed.

I got my washable breast pads that I ordered. They are HUGE and I love it! Last night I had 2 spills because the disposable ones are just too small especially when I lay on my side my breast goes sideways and the pad doesnt move. So far the new ones are sooo soft. Im not sure in the summer they will work out being it gets 100 degrees here. I also got bogo :)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/156206114/nude-multi-size-nursing-pads-heavy?ref=related-2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->