August Beach Bumps - 24 Girls, 27 boys, & 2 team yellow! 39 babies born!!

Lol Mikael usually has yellow poo, but he has had green before :winkwink:

Niamh: it's horrible to feel that way! :hugs: but so glad you feel so much better! :hugs:

HHenderson: sorry your daughter is acting like that! :hugs: maybe it's just a phase! :hugs:

Hhenderson it prob is just a phase, hormones probably playing a big part as my dd can be the same

celtic :hugs: you have a lot going on just now so no wonder you feel low at times. I get low days with the bf as he still feeds hourly and it drags me down. Just now I am aiming to bf for 3months then will see how he is doing

hama had agreen poo last week but HV said its normal usually its yellow

Pola hows life post MIL ? X

ah thanks Pola and scottish, think I need to not let my self get so stressed and tired, I am glad it is not every day :wacko: I had a good chat with hubby about it and that did help lots :flower:

Niamh: hubbies are amazing at cheering up! :hugs:

Katrina: life is GOOD!!! Even my husband is again romantic and we do not longer fight! :happydance:

celtic im also still having some low days. I think it might be due to the BC pill I'm on and just a combination of stress all around. I couldn't imagine being super mom like you though with all your little ones! i can barely handle one! :haha: hope you're feeling better :hugs:

Bath bottle bed does NOT work for chase. lol he kept falling asleep on his bottle every ounce and when i thought he was finally asleep around 11 i went to put him down and nope! cried the second i put him down. going to keep trying though because this 2am bedtime is just crazy!

hope everybody is well :hugs:

I was finally able to just barely catch my little turd smiling!!

:cloud9:

Attachments

• 100813120139.jpg
    100813120139.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 3
Carseats~

My daughters car seat is one that comes with the stroller. Shes already at the highest belt adjustment and I fear her shoulders sooner than later will go over it where I will need another car seat. What do I do!? I looked at other infant car seats and they are all saying the same measurements. I feel like I spent all this money and if she needs a new car seat it wont go inside her stroller obviously so there was no point in buying the package. GRRRRRR

Any advice?

Carseats~

My daughters car seat is one that comes with the stroller. Shes already at the highest belt adjustment and I fear her shoulders sooner than later will go over it where I will need another car seat. What do I do!? I looked at other infant car seats and they are all saying the same measurements. I feel like I spent all this money and if she needs a new car seat it wont go inside her stroller obviously so there was no point in buying the package. GRRRRRR

Any advice?

can you post a picture of her in it!!

double checking I was right before posting but as long as her head is not sticking out over the top of the seat and, if she is in a group 0+ seat, her weight should not be more than 13kg. then I would keep her in her infant seat for as long as possible and rear facing in the car as long as you can

Eventually, shes sleeping. :) I even had to remove the thing that keeps her head from going side to side. Maybe evenflo company just makes shit these days. I looked up online and ready that I can use a convertible car seat in her weight range but I dont like how it sits straight up when she cannot yet hold her head up for long periods of time.

I am very tired too. I think it's accumulated and now I need a week of sleep to make up for what I've missed.

HH, how is it possible? Is she very tall or very heavy? Which one do you have? With our Britax we had to adjust the lower strap when she reached 12 lbs, as prescribed by the manufacturer.

Im talking about the shoulder straps. Obviously I will keep her in the car seat as long as her shoulders arent over the straps but shes not even 2 months old and this is as high as they go.

Attachments

• CIMG1436.jpg
    CIMG1436.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 12
Her shoulders are supposed to be a bit above the straps. It's supposed to wrap around the shoulder some. The strap shouldn't be above the shoulder.

https://mobi.orbitbaby.com/articles/harness-safety/

OMG see I instantly thought if the strap was further down, if a car crash would occur her shoulders would break..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->