August Beach Bumps - 24 Girls, 27 boys, & 2 team yellow! 39 babies born!!

It sucks to move! :hugs:

yep and esp when you have so much stuff!!!! I have filled our house ooops!!

So question!!! you know when they give you the injection in your leg to help deliver the placenta! were I got mine is really sore! sore to touch and sore sometimes when I walk till I warm up it is so strange any one ever have this or am I just weird :dohh:

Hmm Celtic I don't know. They gave me pitocin IV instead.

OMG Celtic!! Great link. My problem exactly, my daughter has 5 of those symptoms. I knew it. I have been actually feeding her from one breast two times and then I switch. She def has those nasty green poos Ive noticed and is gassy alot. She wont even sleep on her back. So I guess Im going to get a smaller hand type pump and just pump a little out. Why is breastfeeding so complicated?

My husband wants to go out to supper tonight and none of my pants fit. Not even my fat pants. Im sick of wearing dresses and winter is coming. :( I am actually -2 lbs from pre pregnancy weight. I guess the baby stretched out my fat and redistributed it elsewhere. My thighs and butt feels bigger as well. What the crap!

Niamh: no idea! I think my placenta just,, left! But hope the soreness goes away! :hugs:

HHenderson: that's strange! :( maybe go shopping?? Maybe you're bloated? :hugs:

HH my pants don't fit me yet either! i can pull them up but i can't button them so i have to put a hair tie around the button :( i still have 15 lbs to lose and a little belly so don't feel bad!

My pants don't even come close to fitting. I'm 10-15 lbs above my pre-preg weight, but even the pants that I should have been able to squeeze into at this point because they were big on me before are nowhere near the right size. I think my hips spread out and I'll never be the same size again, no matter how fit I get. Sort of sad about that. I haven't been trying to lose weight at all, though.

Hmm Celtic I don't know. They gave me pitocin IV instead.

I got that as well, it was used through out labour and afterwards, but they gave me the injection in the top of my leg to speed up delivery of placenta. I did not feel it at the time but the muscle is still sore! it is getting better slowly though

Henderson so glad I posted it, Ryan had symptoms as well as I had loads of foremilk as well but now we are heading in to week 8 it seems so much better I am feeding from one breast each time and he gives me cues now when it is to empty for his liking, hope it helps you both to have a better time breastfeeding :hugs:

oh I was sick when I weighed my self up a stone exactly on my prepregnancy weight so have started watching what I eat and exercise lost 2 pounds so far but my shape has changed so much as well, but I know from before it goes back to normal :thumbup: just takes time took a long time to grow our babies so will take just as long to get back to normal :flower:

yeah i keep trying to tell myself it'll take just as long to get back to my normal body but its still depressing! Zooma my hips also widened :( starting the 30 day shred in 2 weeks!!

Yea I hear ya all on the weight loss its does suck :( am just trying to stop eating so much crap but hard as bf makes me hungry 24-7 :dohh:

Bella is 30 day shred good and what do u need to do for it ?

Sorry not been on much but hard finding time at the moment

celtic wantibg to send you big hugs :hugs: I really feel for you with the house move xxxx

Haven't be eon on here for ages yet it's crazy how dead it is since the Facebook group!

Just wanted to say hi to HHenderson as you're not on Facebook. Hope all is ok :hugs:

On the weight loss front... It took me five days to lose all of my baby weight and then some. Unfortunately I'm now tucking into far chocolate than I should be. I'm addicted. So I don't think I'm ever going to lose this tummy! But hips and bum are defo slimmer. I'm fitting into trousers I didn't even fit into pre pregnancy! Now if I could quit the chocolate who knows what I could achieve?! :thumbup:

Hope you're all ok :hugs:

I just started making diet! I still fit in my clothes, but id like to lose 10 pounds :)

Lost another lb but still cannot wear my clothes. So weird to know your less weight but fatter.

My LO has green poo's not yellow, Im wondering if its from the antibiotics I was on for the breast infection last week or an imbalance of breastmilk. Wish breastfeeding was so much easier. My right breast on the bottom outside is sore and tender with no redness. Theres ALWAYS something and its aggravating.

scottish from what I've seen it gives really good results as long as you stick to it! its a jillian michaels dvd. Its a little tough but its only a 30 minute workout everyday. I think all you need is weights (5lbs I think but I have to check). Theres 3 levels and you do each level for 10 days. theres an easier one and an advanced for each level. checkout youtube i watched level 1 on there but I'm pretty sure they're all on there. she also has a 6week 6 pack workout i think its called and a butt and thigh workout and you can buy all 3 together :)

henderson chase also has green poo but he's on formula so I think its more common

yeah i keep trying to tell myself it'll take just as long to get back to my normal body but its still depressing! Zooma my hips also widened :( starting the 30 day shred in 2 weeks!!

I know I do not like what I see in the mirror at the minute!!! :dohh:

you can do the 30 day shred from youtube videos :thumbup:

any one else still get bouts of feeling down now!! man I had a whopper over the weekend fel so crap saturday evening and it did not lift till yesterday afternoon I was shattered though and had no break from kids or Ryan he fed a lot Saturday night so got very little sleep and had awful pains in my head!!

I feel fine now and had a good evening yesterday I really hate those feelings :wacko:

getting my hair cut today yay! Ryan has his BCG injection tomorrow boo

I feel bummed! I know my almost 9 year old is getting older and changing her attitude and ways of dealing with things and becoming her own person but I am unhappy about her recent decisions shes making. Up until a year ago she was PERFECT. No joke. Not one of those kids who does OK and you say my kid is the best, Im talking 100% perfect, over achiever, WELL BEHAVED ALWAYS, best friend, talks so sweet, very smart, helper all around badass. This past year (even pre baby so I dont think its the baby) she has been forgetful, impolite, unkind to her friends, doesnt want to read anymore, isnt putting as much effort into school and TODAY she slapped her friends hand hard at the bus stop because her friend was being mean. I couldnt believe it but she did it right infront of me! Lets just say she went to school unhappy and she will be coming home unhappy to her room the rest of the day reading. I think shes been grounded 3 times? I dont know how to change the way shes starting to become? :( There is no violence in her life, my husband and I arent mean to her or talk down to her or yell at her. I dont know why shes changing in such a negative way.

I feel bummed! I know my almost 9 year old is getting older and changing her attitude and ways of dealing with things and becoming her own person but I am unhappy about her recent decisions shes making. Up until a year ago she was PERFECT. No joke. Not one of those kids who does OK and you say my kid is the best, Im talking 100% perfect, over achiever, WELL BEHAVED ALWAYS, best friend, talks so sweet, very smart, helper all around badass. This past year (even pre baby so I dont think its the baby) she has been forgetful, impolite, unkind to her friends, doesnt want to read anymore, isnt putting as much effort into school and TODAY she slapped her friends hand hard at the bus stop because her friend was being mean. I couldnt believe it but she did it right infront of me! Lets just say she went to school unhappy and she will be coming home unhappy to her room the rest of the day reading. I think shes been grounded 3 times? I dont know how to change the way shes starting to become? :( There is no violence in her life, my husband and I arent mean to her or talk down to her or yell at her. I dont know why shes changing in such a negative way.

it could be a phase she is going through and possibly the start of puberty, I hope she snaps out of it keep talking to her :hugs:

HH Isabela gets green poop too... Dr said it was normal. I tried nursing her longer to see if it was imbalance and it didn't make a different really so I guess it's not that. Dr said that it happens when their stomach is maturing :shrug:

On the weight loss.. I was overweight before and pregnancy did me good, I am 7kg less than pre-pregnancy, still have 20lbs to lose to feel well with my weight :)

Lena has all shades of poop: orange, yellow, lime, light brown... everytime I open a diaper it's a new exciting color

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->