August Beach Bumps - 24 Girls, 27 boys, & 2 team yellow! 39 babies born!!

My cutie pie :cloud9:

Attachments

• 055,mn,mn.jpg
    055,mn,mn.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 036gfd.jpg
    036gfd.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 3
OMG see I instantly thought if the strap was further down, if a car crash would occur her shoulders would break..

I thought it was supposed to be above too until a coworker was talking about car seats and said that.

Thanks for that link Jenzy, we were just moving the straps of Isabela's car seat yesterday and were wondering this :)

very quite in here at the weekend, hope that means your all having a good one :)

Hey bella! Not much, baby is out of size 1 diapers like overnight! I have 120 size 1 left. :( alot of wasted money. Hows your LO? I have to hold her all the time it gets frustrating. She did hang out in her crib looking at her mobile for 12 minutes I was shocked! Slowly Im trying to make her just be alone for a bit.

Has anyone tried white cloud diapers from Walmart? I read tons of the reviews and they have 5 stars. Apparently they are just like pampers but with soft tabs. I hate the tabs they make my daughters legs red and I hate the swaddler bee hive mesh crap. Ive tried, walmart brand, target brand, luvs and of course pampers and absorbency/softness I prefer pampers but I want to switch. Im ordering a box today because I can only get them online apparently. Ohh also sams clubs brand is the makers of white cloud but when I went there they only started at size 3 so I was bummed and had to get more pampers.

Hey bella! Not much, baby is out of size 1 diapers like overnight! I have 120 size 1 left. :( alot of wasted money. Hows your LO? I have to hold her all the time it gets frustrating. She did hang out in her crib looking at her mobile for 12 minutes I was shocked! Slowly Im trying to make her just be alone for a bit.

Has anyone tried white cloud diapers from Walmart? I read tons of the reviews and they have 5 stars. Apparently they are just like pampers but with soft tabs. I hate the tabs they make my daughters legs red and I hate the swaddler bee hive mesh crap. Ive tried, walmart brand, target brand, luvs and of course pampers and absorbency/softness I prefer pampers but I want to switch. Im ordering a box today because I can only get them online apparently. Ohh also sams clubs brand is the makers of white cloud but when I went there they only started at size 3 so I was bummed and had to get more pampers.

I am using pampers and huggies nappies hate the honey comb effect on the pampers :dohh:

how is everyone doing I feel sick think it is the flu and soooo tired :sleep: mental weekend as well hearing news about friends splitting up and worse

I'm sick as well, Niamh! I'm on antibiotics right now!
Hope you get better soon! :hugs: it sucks to be sick! My nose can't take it anymore! :dohh:

Henderson, have you tried Huggies? You have to pull those legs tighter but I like them and neither the snugglers or baby dry have that stupid mesh. We have had white cloud. They worked well but they are just feel cheaper. They don't have the dumb mesh either. We had them given to us in size 1. Are the diapers that you have still in the package? If so, walmart will take anything back. I returned $120 of stupid pampers without any sort of receipt there. Made some money on some of the packs as I'd gotten them with coupons...

I feel like chases size 1 are starting to get pretty tight on him too! i just bought 148 box so i hope he makes it through them! I know how you feel about the holding all the time, chase is the same way. I'm lucky if i eat during the day while OH is at work lol. he's content for a little bit after feeds in his seat where hell stare at the ceiling fan and the lights but then he gets frustrated until i pick him up again. its slowly getting better though!

Henderson, have you tried Huggies? You have to pull those legs tighter but I like them and neither the snugglers or baby dry have that stupid mesh. We have had white cloud. They worked well but they are just feel cheaper. They don't have the dumb mesh either. We had them given to us in size 1. Are the diapers that you have still in the package? If so, walmart will take anything back. I returned $120 of stupid pampers without any sort of receipt there. Made some money on some of the packs as I'd gotten them with coupons...

I didn't even want to waste my money on huffiest. I used them with dd1 and they peed through and they make the pee smell very strong. I'd love to take back the diapers. But they came from Sam's club and I already used 1 package and a few out of the second and have the third left with the rest of the second. Pain in the butt! I'm going to order and try the white cloud after my Pampers are gone. I went to 3 walmarts and they don't tell them in stores unfortunately.

Costco will take back open boxes of diapers if you "don't like them." Wonder if Sams will? Haha, diapers have changed since your first but your choice. I've tried about every diaper but parents choice as my husband refuses to go to walmart. That's odd white cloud is not in stores as my MIL is completely internet illiterate and would never have ordered them for my diaper cake. Its funny to watch her on a computer... If you are expecting pampers you will be disappointed but they are functional and I didn't have one leak. The cost is more around 12 or so cents a diaper vs over 20 cents so it can't really be the same.

I'm sick as well, Niamh! I'm on antibiotics right now!
Hope you get better soon! :hugs: it sucks to be sick! My nose can't take it anymore! :dohh:

oh feel better soon hun, hope my cold does not turn in to a sinus infection :wacko:

henderson I like huggies but have to agree I have had more leaks with them! luckly we have other options to pampers here

Ryan had his injections today so far so good he is doing great after them

mine is ok slow though!

think I am getting a sinus infection :wacko:

Ryan had a fever from his injections
have him stripped down and gave him some calpol so he is feeling better all ready he was feeling crap poor little guy

Glad the Tylenol helped Ryan!

Henry has had a pukey day. I don't think he's kept enough down today :-( but he does have enough diapers.

henderson I'm using the pack of huggies right now i got as a baby shower gift and you're right the pee smell is so strong!! i don't like them at all but going to use them up because they were free

cletic glad ryan is doing better :p

If anyone has problems with diaper rash, I've finally got rid of the rash that started with Henry's pampers burn with anti monkey butt baby powder. It's awesome and has a funny name!!

you arnt still using the pampers if he has been burned are you? that happened to Alex and it was nasty, Switched to cloth. No problems since. Best cure. Love the name Anti Monkey Butt lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->