August Beach Bumps - 24 Girls, 27 boys, & 2 team yellow! 39 babies born!!

OH and I had sex for the first time 2 nights ago! it was great :blush: but I'm terrified of getting pregnant again! I've been on the pill for almost 2 months but still scared for some reason! but I'm so happy i don't hate sex anymore! woohoo!

lol hope everybody else is doing great!

mrs.eddie-glad isla is finally sleeping better for you!

henderson- hope you figure out what the hairs are! when i was at the very end of my bleeding i had really thin stringy hairlike blood. it wasn't actually hair though..could that be it?

lol Bella I am terrified too!! :haha:

HH so weird about the hairs, I would ask the dr, but that would be weird too lol

Mrs Eddie, glad Isla is sleeping more, LOVE the picture you posted!

I don't even check on here anymore its depressing. Lol I figured I need to get a life instead of mope on BnB. :brat:

Im great. Baby is great. 3 months tomorrow. :cloud9: Shes such a great baby. Co-sleeping is starting to get annoying. Shes constantly worming her way into me and I literally lay on my side like 1 inch from the edge because she wants to be right into me. I move her back about 1.5 feet and I wake up with her worming into me again. Lol Her eyes are turning brown more. Eventually she will have brown eyes like me.

I found something cool. Seems scary but after watching tons of videos Im going to get one. I have a huge tub in my bathroom and I figure she can swim around in there. She loves bath time so it might be great for her. Its called a swimava. https://www.swimava-usa.com/ my older daughter is just now learning how to swim and shes 8. Ugh :dohh: my bad. :winkwink:

Anyways I hope everyone's LO's are healthy and happy babies. Ill try to post pix tomorrow when I take her 3 month pictures.

:hugs:

I will look forward to seeing them happy 3 months Ryan was 3 months saturday :happydance:
I find I do the same arse hanging out of the bed because I make sure Ryan has loads of room :thumbup:

Lol at arses hanging out of the bed!!

Sadly things have died right down here. I come on daily when I am feeding and read up all the threads on baby club etc...

Crazy we are all reaching 3months now

hugs to all left reading here lol

Lol at arses hanging out of the bed!!

Sadly things have died right down here. I come on daily when I am feeding and read up all the threads on baby club etc...

Crazy we are all reaching 3months now

hugs to all left reading here lol

oh the joys of parenthood :wacko: :haha:

Guess it is getting quite now since we are all so busy with our babies now, I do miss this thread though

Oh I just noticed the other day that my daughters werewolf ears are no longer. Kind of sad because they were funny. lol

Do u mean hairy ears ? Hama had a wee bit of hairy ears to but its kinda gone now!

I miss this thread to !!!!!!

heres my big boy :)

Attachments

• 20131110_143320.jpg
    20131110_143320.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 5
Yes hairy ears. No I didnt take pictures. I love her too much to keep something embarrassing like that. Hahaha I know I would use them later on in life. heheh

Look at his lips OMG :cloud9: hes getting big, love the sweater!

Heres my ham. :cloud9: what a diva :haha:

the second picture is hilarious. she always makes bubbles. my husband calls her bubble boopie. :)

Attachments

• Month 3.jpg
    Month 3.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Month 3 (6).jpg
    Month 3 (6).jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Month 3 (9).jpg
    Month 3 (9).jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 5
Hey paola! :waves: he doing great thank you. Loving his milk tooooooo much but hey hes a boy haha. Hows mikael? Is he rolling over yet? Hama seems nowhere near ready to rock n roll :-D xxxx

Do u mean hairy ears ? Hama had a wee bit of hairy ears to but its kinda gone now!

I miss this thread to !!!!!!

heres my big boy :)

he is so handsome :) :thumbup:

Heres my ham. :cloud9: what a diva :haha:

the second picture is hilarious. she always makes bubbles. my husband calls her bubble boopie. :)
what a little cutie and such big beautiful eyes :flower:

Ryan seems no were ready to roll over or that he can hold him self straight all right and I notice he tries to pull him self up when he is lying down if he wants to see more around him

he was very very fussy last night I was worried I did not have enough milk for him, he would latch on suck cry and pull off and repeat,it was not a pain cry it was, were is my milk cry, it was like it was just not coming at the speed he wanted, I did do a lot of exercise yesterday wonder if it effected my supply. I had to give him to hubby, get a soother give him that for a few minutes then tried him again and he then fell asleep very late

I want to start losing weight and normally I have no problems getting my butt in gear to do it, but I am struggling big time going to try and track today and see how I go :flower:

ooh here is my litle guy!

Attachments

• mostly ryans christening 041.jpg
    mostly ryans christening 041.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 2
  • mostly ryans christening 045.jpg
    mostly ryans christening 045.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics