August Beach Bumps - 24 Girls, 27 boys, & 2 team yellow! 39 babies born!!

Welcome and congratulations to all the new ladies!!!

Hope everyone is ok :hugs:

Welcome to all the new ladies! It's hard to keep up with all of the newcomers!!

I wish we could update the first page with due dates of August due dates!

Good morning and welcome to all the new ladies...

My 14 and 16 DPO tests... I am pleased with progress :cloud9:

Photo on 11-26-12 at 7.04 AM #2.jpg

My test from today got lighter than yesterdays... I guess I am out...

https://imageshack.us/a/img402/8766/20121126090320.jpg

Hey everyone, although it's still early, has anyone gotten their :bfp: for their August babies yet? I got mine yesterday(big surprise) and if I am correct, my due date will be August 2! Anyone else??:cloud9:

I got my:bfp: this morning, think my due date will be around August 5:happydance:

My test from today got lighter than yesterdays... I guess I am out...

https://imageshack.us/a/img402/8766/20121126090320.jpg

You are definitely not out hun! Wondfos are notorious for not showing progression as well. Give it a day or two before you test again. Fx'd!!!

You are definitely not out hun! Wondfos are notorious for not showing progression as well. Give it a day or two before you test again. Fx'd!!!

Thank you mama d for your warm words! It's just I had a miscarriage and a chemical before, and it's so familiar... I will test with FRER this afternoon and will try to get to the doctor's office.

Just got my second beta results....366! That's a doubling time of 39 hours! I'm really shocked and happy...I was expecting bad news since I tend to often get bad news. OMG!!

Crystal - Any word on yours yet???

Got my third beta back!!

HCG at 16dpo is 312!!

And my progesterone is 21.2 which my doctor thinks my body is finally producing its own but I am to still supplement with Crinone.

I am happy!!

Got my third beta back!!

HCG at 16dpo is 312!!

And my progesterone is 21.2 which my doctor thinks my body is finally producing its own but I am to still supplement with Crinone.

I am happy!!

Awesome numbers Crystal! So exciting!

Got my BFP a couple days ago and go into the doc on Wednesday to be sure. I'm thinking an EDD of 8/3 or so. This is my first... I'm so excited but totally nervous!

I got my BFP two days ago, yay! and FX'd the due date is August 1st. I hope its a sticky bean not like last time.

Yay for good numbers!! I have my first Dr appt next Tuesday. I've had one big cramp today but no bleeding. Trying not to panic as everywhere I read that's OK.... I think I need to stay better hydrated.

Jenzy I've had a little cramping ever since my BFP and even before... nothing painful, I like to think of it as my little bean getting comfy... nothing to worry about. I have my first appointment next friday

Jenzy - I've been cramping since 7dpiui. I think it is pretty normal. It scared me at first but since there's no bleeding all you can do is assume it's the bean snuggling in (or your uterus stretching to accommodate the next 35 weeks)! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->