August Beach Bumps - 24 Girls, 27 boys, & 2 team yellow! 39 babies born!!

Hey girls! I got so freaked out this morning by lighter wondfo, so I did FRER to compare with yesterday. What do you think?
https://imageshack.us/a/img803/6489/lalx.jpg

Also, I my blood drawn, and will know my betas tomorrow. What is a good number for around 11 dpo?

Looks darker to me!

And as for the beta, they can vary so much from woman to woman. It all depends on when implantation occurred. I'd focus more on the second set of betas than the first. It's just important that it's doubling appropriately! GL!

This cramp was painful but TMI I have horrible trapped gas pains frequently as well. It wasn't very long but definitely painful. I knew I was going to freak out a lot of the time as I see all the bad that happens being a NICU nurse. Thank you all for putting up with my worries!! My wondfo's are finally getting dark. The control is still darker.

Barhanita I think it looks a little darker. Definitely more color.

Attachments

• pg10.jpg
    pg10.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 11
jenzy I get gas pains too... and a lot of gas :haha: It's really annoying and I have been having it since about 5 DPO and it's still going on....

Jenzy they look great!!! :) and barhanita that looks darker to me too :) :)

Can I ask a question, it seems a lot of girls have their blood tested, is this only if you have had problems in the past? also, is this done in the uk?? Thanks :) x

From my obsessive reading of the forum (thanks night shift boredom), I don't think the UK does betas frequently. The US seems to be much more active in early pregnancy.

ETA: The gas pains is what got me to test at 10 DPO. I felt horrible!

Can I ask a question, it seems a lot of girls have their blood tested, is this only if you have had problems in the past? also, is this done in the uk?? Thanks :) x

My doctor did it because of a history of early miscarriages. I think in US they are a bit more proactive, but still not enough in my opinion!

Jenzy they look great!!! :) and barhanita that looks darker to me too :) :)

I had my beta done as I was on clomid but I have previously requested it at my Doctors and they have had no problem in doing it. I would ask. Say you are worrying or something and you need reassurance. :flower:

So, I go in for my first doc appointment the day after tomorrow... I'm only probably 4 or 5 weeks. I just got my BFP a couple days ago, but when I called the doc they didn't ask how far I thought I was or anything... I just said "I think I'm pregnant" and they scheduled an appointment. What should I expect for this visit? Any ideas? This was our first month of "not trying not to" and we apparently got lucky. At the same time, I haven't really done all my homework yet! I have no idea what my DPO is since I have never tracked that and I really don't know what to expect from here on out. I'm in it now though, so I guess I'll learn on the job! ;)

They will likely do some blood work, at least my doctors always have. Sometimes they give you a general physical, sometimes they schedule a separate appointment for a prenatal physical. They'll also ask you if you're taking folic acid and if you're not they'll suggest you start. That kind of stuff, it's pretty basic and informal.

I am pregnant on the first try too! It is a bit crazy, I was not expecting it at all.

i have my first appt tomorrow ill find out how far along i am!

Congrats! Way better than my beta test. I hope to go in tomorrow and see that they've doubled. Fingers crossed.

I hope yours doubles too! finges crossed!!!!

Mine doctor told me that there is no need for a second test, but I will be pushing it tomorrow.

Hello, can I join. My EDD is 9th August according to online things. I'm 24 and been trying for 44 months, this has been round 5 of Clomid. I've never been pg before and I'm completely terrified this is going to be chemical. I'm only 11dpo and got an early BFP at 9dpo. waiting for my doc to ring today to find out what's happening next. I'm going to ask for bloods and maybe a 6 or 7 week scan. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->