**August Beached Whales**

haha i just thought of a funny name for our group (not serious) August Beached Whales... lol! ok sorry, that was just a joke.. but we really need to think of a name!

I think that frikkin hilarious! I'm totally voting for that in our little democracy we got goin here :haha: we could have a pic of a super fat sumo stylee baby, or a whale in a thong or or or just a really fat pregnant woman looking incredibly uncomfortable ROFL!

That gets my vote! lol:haha:

omg :rofl:

well i guess we will feel like that at 40 weeks :haha:

Mine says girl - which is what i thought anyway but oh wants a boy to take him to the arsenal games :dohh:

xxx

haha i just thought of a funny name for our group (not serious) August Beached Whales... lol! ok sorry, that was just a joke.. but we really need to think of a name!

:rofl: Love it gets my vote

It will be interesting to see if the chinese calander is right. Nice to tease the DH with. Mine actually would like a girl. Its me who would like a boy.:thumbup:

Just looked at the Chinese gender chart thing - was right for Joshua, 27 conceived in Feb = boy, this time 28 conceived in Nov = girl.... well we shall see shan't we?!

Just found this playing on google!

https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/thehappypixi/beached-whale-alert.gif

Found the right section!
Hi I'm Sarah, 24, mummy to Lexie and expecting no.2 on the 4th August making a gap of 12 months 2 weeks between babies!
Please introduce yourself and give your EDD and I will add you to our list :) :flower:

AUGUST DUE DATES
1st
abc123x
sunshinegirl
3rd
Mark&Annie
Angie79
4th
sarahchops86
6th
Kylarsmom
7th
SarahJane
8th
dchacon1978​

WOW!! I can't believe there are August babies already!! Doesn't seem that long ago I started the January thread, it goes so quickly. I hope you all have happy and healthy pregnancies!

My birthday is August 4th! It's a great day to have a birthday as it's always hot and you are never at school. lol

Take care xx

Well not this time, started spotting this morning and now it's a light flow of dark red, have a happy and healthy pregnancy ladies, I was so hoping I would be joint you for the ride :(

So sorry again dchacon, prayers are with you sweetie

So we really need a group name- LOL, i know im obsessed, everyone else has one but us! ;)

https://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o153/mrswilliamgiddings/sunshines.jpg

any thoughts? i was just playing around with stuff... i have been trying to think of a cute name for the group, not having much luck

Well not this time, started spotting this morning and now it's a light flow of dark red, have a happy and healthy pregnancy ladies, I was so hoping I would be joint you for the ride :(

oh honey, I'm so sorry:cry::cry:

https://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o153/mrswilliamgiddings/sunshines.jpg

any thoughts? i was just playing around with stuff... i have been trying to think of a cute name for the group, not having much luck

I think its cute! I'm up to my eyeballs here in old baby cothes I'm sorting out so I'll be back later x

So we really need a group name- LOL, i know im obsessed, everyone else has one but us! ;)

Not taken with the Beached Whales then?! LOL!

How about
August Beach Babes
Midsummer Mummys
Sunshine Kids
Hot Mamas!

Oh Hun I'm so sorry :hugs:

xxx

August gladiolus (the flower of august) :shrug:

we should come to a agreement on a name soon - lol

xxx

Hey everyone, can I join your little group? I am due August 4th with my second. I also have a 2 year old daughter named Tegan

Hey everyone, can I join your little group? I am due August 4th with my second. I also have a 2 year old daughter named Tegan

ohhhhh i have seen you around
congrats hun :happydance:
my edd is 3rd or 4th - probably the 4th :thumbup:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4