**August Beached Whales**

yay abs!!! thats weird that they freaked you out by saying "ok" , it does sound a bit high but im pretty sure its still fine... i think ur dr will let you know if something is wrong, but its supposed to be pretty high in the beginning and it slows a bit further along in pregnancy. mine was 153 at my 7 week scan but i have that home doppler at it was in the 170s when i found it the other day..

Thanks kylarsmom! Hopefully it goes down a bit. I did some research online and they said it was normal to have the rate up to 190 until about 10 weeks and then it was supposed to go down. We'll just have to see and I'll just keep my fingers crossed! :)

Thanks kylarsmom! Hopefully it goes down a bit. I did some research online and they said it was normal to have the rate up to 190 until about 10 weeks and then it was supposed to go down. We'll just have to see and I'll just keep my fingers crossed! :)

I was told little girls hearts beat faster than little boys. So maybe your having a girl.

Sorry I not been on here. Been so tired and with being back to work also developed a cold. MS is worse this week. Had my first midwife appointment on weds. She was great spent about 40 mins going through everything. I have second scan Monday can't wait.

Looking forward to seeing the midwife for booking apt next Friday (14th) and then seeing Obstetrician who delivered dd the following Thursday (18th) and then scan that Thursday (20th)... Hoping they bring me forward a bit this time instead of keeping me 3wks back... fingers crossed xx

Had 2nd scan today :happydance:

Baby was measuring correct exactly 11wks. That is when they could get a measurement. I have a major wriggler. Arms and legs moving all the time, when it wasn't moving from back to side. :happydance:

I was over the moon. I thought hubby was going to cry.:hugs:

I will put pic on later x

yay!!!!!! i think this one is def a sticky bean sunshine!!!

Hey guys! I'm Alexis (Lexi) and my EDD is Aug 15. I have my first appt on the 24th so I suppose the date could change but that's what I'm sticking with for now!

Yay sunshine!!!!! :)

Congrats to all you new mommies!!! :)

Anyone know when the front page is being updated? I've asked a couple times to be added with edd 24th Aug and have seen others on here asking to be added but front page only goes up to 13th... xx

I think the girl that started it hasnt been on lately, im sure she will update it when she can

hows everyone? Im feeling sicky tonight... boo... i want to feel better all the time. =(

Feeling okay, tired, queasy, but at least I'm not throwing up :)

So ladies.... I'm going to try something tomorrow & we'll see how it works. DH was talking to the wife of one of his friends (they have a 1 1/2 year old). She told him that she was all the time feeling sick - never threw up - just feeling kind of nauseous all the time (which is me exactly). She went to Walgreens and bought one of those bracelets that you wear when you go on a boat - it's a magnet type thing that's supposed to keep nausea away. She said she wore hers clear up until the middle of her 2nd tri. So DH is going to go buy one tomorrow & I'm going to try it out. I'll let you know how it goes! :)

I think the girl that started it hasnt been on lately, im sure she will update it when she can

Just checked her profile and it looks like she's been on here every day :shrug:

Maybe she's forgotten that she started this thread?:winkwink:

Possibly, or it's too big a mission! We could start a new one with those of us still taking part, leave a link on the end of this thread to it??

I joined this thread probably about a month ago & I'm still not on the front page.. given up looking now. There'll be hundreds of posts to go through now, it's probably a bit of an overwhelming task for her!

Hope everyone is well. I was sick for the first time yesterday.. bang on 9 weeks, bang on 9pm.. YUK!! Really hope it was a one off.

Got my first midwife appointment next Tuesday (10 weeks). Scan at 12 weeks still seems so far away.. waiting is so nerve wracking.

Scan went brilliantly!! Only one baby in there so I must be growing the hulk :haha: I saw him/her straight away curled up having a little nap. Baby was not happy about straightening out though - taking after me already :D I've been put back 2 days to 10 + 6 and my due date is August 4th It was such an amazing experience!

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs771.ash1/166102_1826822875507_1388356992_2043055_7762246_n.jpg

Baby measures 10cm x

Hey guys,

Well good news the sickness seems to have gone. Only get slight nausea in evening when tired. Energy levels are going up again. Taste not back fully yet everything seems bland. Want food with more of a kick and taste.

As for you guys wanting the front page updated try private messaging Sarah that way she might get to it quicker. Maybe she forgotten about us, I know things have been a bit more complicated with her pregnancy.

I suppose me being due on the 1st I am ahead of you guys which would be good for someone to say. Yay feeling better now. So you know maybe how long things will be....lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->