**August Beached Whales**

Hope everyone is having a good holiday! I am 6 weeks today and was puking this morning for the first time. Merry Christmas to me! Lol. Atleast it's a good sign. It means my hormone levels are good!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Season Greetings. Thought I would cover all areas...lol. Hope you all manage to keep your dinner down. I know I won't be. Oh well it's only 1 year x x

For those who were following my friend's twins progress (they were born via c section at 23 weeks), Tabitha passed away at 3am on December 24th in her mother's arms :cry:

Oh honey I am so sorry to hear that! :hugs:

Hi all, can I join you? Due august 7th by my dates, but will see if that changes! Happy and healthy 9 months to all xxx

Evening all :D Long time no see! Been partying it up, got that list of foods you're not supposed to eat - and ate them all! LOL!!!
Had a quick peek at my bean (have an ultrasound machine here at work) and it looks like a baby! Moved it's arms and legs and everything! Buzzing :D

Hello ladies,

I hope you don't mind me coming to say hello. My EDD according to midwife is 26th July but I make it to be 2nd Aug - so I'm mooching in here, if I'm welcome. My gut tells me I'm right!

I'll know in two weeks if I'm a real or phony august mummy!

Batty you're the same as me and my EDD is 2nd of August :) Welcome!

OOOOOOkay. So my updates are, had a scan last wed 22nd. HB was normal but was now showing growth 9 days behind :( yesterday morning I woke up and found i had soaked through my pjs with blood. soaked through two pads also and there was clots :( went up to hospital and was scanned straight away. my miracle baby was fine! and was measuring 8+4!!!! one day behind! There was no obvious place the bleeding was coming from so it may just be a super sensitive cervix as I gave birth quite recently! Its tailed off to just being brown when i wipe too :)

Do you have your scan on the 12th as well? It's two weeks til mine and noticed your ticker!!

SarahChops89 - so glad everything is okay. Can't imagine how worried you were, but hope seeing everything was fine made you feel better.

xx

got back from epu a lil while ago (due to bleeding) and it turns out we were expecting twins but have lost one. Our edd has been put back to 24th August as well. The remaining baby seems to be doing well and had a good strong heartbeat xx

Sorry to hear that tjw :( Glad the other baby is healthy! :)

Do you have your scan on the 12th as well? It's two weeks til mine and noticed your ticker!!

SarahChops89 - so glad everything is okay. Can't imagine how worried you were, but hope seeing everything was fine made you feel better.

xx

Yes!! Haha we're having our scan on the same day too!

got back from epu a lil while ago (due to bleeding) and it turns out we were expecting twins but have lost one. Our edd has been put back to 24th August as well. The remaining baby seems to be doing well and had a good strong heartbeat xx

:hugs:

Sarahchips so glad all is ok hun xxx

Sarah- GREAT news! I was worried about you!
TJW- how upsetting, im so sorry. not a consolation, but I'm glad you still have 1...

Hey guys, just an update, sorry Ihavent been here much, between the holidays and not feeling well, well you know...

I have gestational diabetes, for sure, cant remember if I updated with that or not, but ya... it sucks. Had my class for it today and got my meter. Im really worried bc usually you get it later on in pregnancy, and the biggest risk for the baby is being too big and underdeveloped lungs. Well I learned today that if you have diabetes already OR get it early in pregnancy, since so much is just developing, it can cause deformities. =( I am not sure really about anything other than that, maybe its only if your diabetes is out of control, idk, but it has me so worried. I asked the dietician if I should worry and she didnt really answer my question. Not really the reassurance I was looking for. Anyway, here's a pic of my son's new shirt ;)

Attachments

• IMG_3211ll.jpg
    IMG_3211ll.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 3
The shirts adorable, and so is your son :)

Please could I have my edd put on the first page? 24th August, thank you :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->