**August Beached Whales**

Congratulations and welcome all newbies:happydance:

Sarah - Great to finally here from you must have been a very stressful time I know how you were feeling. Sounds like you have a tough little bean :hugs:

Kylarsmom - I don't know much about diabetes in pregnancy. Girl I work with her sister suffers from it everytime she is pregnant she is now expecting her 3rd baby. I hope all continues well for you and everything settles soon. We are all here for you when ever you want to get things off your chest. :hugs:

I have been feeling so tired lately. If I am not being sick I have it coming out the other end. I'm so fed up with it all. I know its a sign that things are still going well but I am so over it all now just want to get to second Tri. My emotions are up and down like there is this raging animal that wants to leap out my head sometimes :growlmad:

I have my first midwife appointment on Weds then my second scan on the 10th. Cant wait to see my little one again just to see all is developing.

How are the rest of you feeling?

I have my first scan on the 4th. I can't wait. I wanna hear the heartbeat sooooo bad! I am also unbelievably tired. I lay down for the nap and sleep 4 hours. So glad my husband is supportive and doesnt mind me sleeping all the time, he just does the laundry while he waits for me to wake up. I am soooo lucky!

Wow what a lovely husband.....mine is very patient with all my mood swings. lol

My god I thought I was tired before, but last 3 days I have slept soooo much! Going to miss DH when it's back to work on tuesday :( Back to normality!

Hello ! My name is Allison , Ally for short whatever floats your boat! I have a 1 year old little girl who goes by the name Hayley Jo & a wonderful husband we have been married for a year & a half. We are expecting little bug #2 on Aug.26th! My first doctors appt. is this thursday January 6th! So if dates change I will let you know. How is everyone feeling?

Hey everyone! I just found this thread :) I'm Mia, 7 weeks, 3 days. Due August 18th. Finally conceived after 14 months of trying, and then not trying for four and it "just happened." Figures, right? :p

Welcome ladies!! :)

My first appointment is Thursday Jan 6th - can't wait but super nervous because I hope everything is ok!
3 more days!!

Welcome to all the new members xx

Hey girls! Welcome newbies! Thanks for the support girls I love having you to talk to! I have exciting news, my home doppler came in today and I found the babies heartbeat!!! It is so cool!!!

Hey girls! Welcome newbies! Thanks for the support girls I love having you to talk to! I have exciting news, my home doppler came in today and I found the babies heartbeat!!! It is so cool!!!

Ah I want one. Was looking on the internet yesterday. Did you hire or buy one? Which one have you got? I got second scan on Monday so will wait to see how that goes then I will get one.:thumbup:

I rented it from bellybeats.com only 25 dollars a month! pretty cool and totally worth the money! it took me awhile to find the heartbeat but it was def baby's! 160-170bpm! =)

Hi Kylarsmom! I've been too pooped to post :sleep:

yea, i know... it is exhausting making a living being. im starting to feel better though and have been on here more often! def dont feel great, but better than a few weeks ago.

I'm about too, just can't keep up with everyone x

I'm here too :D Got midwife visit tomorrow afternoon, can't wait to get the ball rolling, I'm starting to really feel pregnant now. I'm getting a strong feeling Joshua will be getting a brother. Don't know why, just instinct I guess! Every time I imagine another baby, it's a boy, I want to know nowwww!!!
Been shopping, want to buy maternity clothes but really don't need to! By the time I do it'll probably be too hot for all the nice winter coats :haha:

HI all, hope every one is well. I haven't been around for a while, so I would like to wish everyone a belated merry xmas and happy new year!!!

Well I had my booking appt yest, so this preg is suddenly feeling sort of real... as still having no real pregnancy symptoms. Got my dating scan on 19th, so can't wait.

seems to have been a bit quiet in here lately, hope everyone is ok and feeling as well as to be expected. take care all xxx

ohh just noticed my EDD is not on 1st page yet, can you please put me on for 1st Aug. thanks

I'm here too :D Got midwife visit tomorrow afternoon, can't wait to get the ball rolling, I'm starting to really feel pregnant now. I'm getting a strong feeling Joshua will be getting a brother. Don't know why, just instinct I guess! Every time I imagine another baby, it's a boy, I want to know nowwww!!!
Been shopping, want to buy maternity clothes but really don't need to! By the time I do it'll probably be too hot for all the nice winter coats :haha:

oh same here hun, i got money for christmas and thought about spending it on maternity clothes, but i dont need them yet and i thought if i buy warm clothes they wont fit til summer, so i guess i will wait a bit longer to buy them!!

Hey everyone! I had my first appointment and ultrasound today! We got to see our little peanut (that's EXACTLY what it looks like!) and its heartbeat. We were both so amazed! :) The nurse said its heartbeat was 183 which was 'ok'. Just ok!?! Is that normal or not?!? Anyway I'm measuring at exactly what my ticker says: 9+2 and my official due date is August 9th!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->