Attachments

• i phone 015.jpg
    i phone 015.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1
  • i phone 016.jpg
    i phone 016.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1
Hey ladies,

Loving all the scan pics.... I cant wait for mine now, however not long til Next Wed.
So I told work today, all in all went well. So thats a huge weight off my mind.

Perhaps maybe it would be worth starting again with a new thread when we reach 2nd Tri, May make it a bit easier to update etc. only an Idea, However I know I am due 1st, so it is only a few weeks away for me - for some of you it could be a while yet.

Good idea, we can run two thread and move over

Yes I think one of the regulars should take it on. I working full time so not a good idea for me, anybody out there happy to take it on?:wacko:

Hey Hannpin we both got same due dates. :thumbup:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/507771-august-mummies-2011-a.html

Hiya, I've added a new group shown above.

When I was a member here before I used to run the New Year Rockers 2010 group :)

I wish I had a scan pic to post. I had my first one on the 4th and I measured 6wks instead of 9wks. I have to go for another tomorrow the check viability because no hb was detected. I still have the smallest amount of hope but it is slowly fading.

I was put back by 3wks at the same point too hon. Will keep my fingers crossed for you, the tech told me that the hb starts anytime round about then and can be a lil late for some due to when they implanted etc. Good luck xx

I wish I had a scan pic to post. I had my first one on the 4th and I measured 6wks instead of 9wks. I have to go for another tomorrow the check viability because no hb was detected. I still have the smallest amount of hope but it is slowly fading.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Sending :hugs:

sammycaine good luck for tomorrow, hope everything goes ok for you.

tjw - well done for taking this on - I know I wouldnt have time to update etc if I took it on. WIll see you over there shortly!!!

Sunshine - wahooo bring on 1st Aug - only 201 days to go!! lol

Hey girls, its about time the convo picked up in here ;)
Let me know about those wrist bands , abs, i'd love to try it!!

Awesome scan pics everyone!! I want another one so bad! Im glad to of had my 7 week one, but i cant wait to have one where i can see my baby better!! I dont think I get one til 18 weeks ;( boo! I do go to the dr on monday though for a regular appt.

I tried the wrist bands and to be honest they did nothing except leave huge dents in my wrists?? It's probably just a 'user' fault :dohh:

Hello ladies...Had my first scan yesterday and was put back to 10+4 (from 12 from midwife, but 11+2 by my dates).

Hoping the scan goes well today, fingers crossed for you x

I ordered some bands online (psi bands) and I thought they helped a little- but it could be coincidence or in my head. Either way, I wear them just about all the time in case they do help!

Just reminding everyone that we have a new thread now at https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/507771-open-global-august-mummies-2011-a.html

No offence to op but this thread hasn't been getting updated for a long time so some of us decided to start a new one in her absence x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->