AUGUST buddies~ Symptom Spotting, Girl Talk & POAS party!

Thanks ladies! Im like willing to try anything lol. He just turned 2 a week ago and all of the sudden he has gotten violent. Throwing toys, hitting, kicking etc. He was showing me a toy car the other day and just randomly threw it at me and busted my lip. Im sure it's just a phase but phew...between dodging his kicks and thrown toys and dealing with his 3.5 year old brother's "I just turned 3.5 and have transformed into a bratty teenager" attitude I am exhausted by them time I get home lol. It has def taught me that I do NOT want my kids so close in age lol.

Congrats Mint! Beautiful lines (and words). Stick little bean!!

Caringo, your temps look good, hope you get your bfp soon!

AFM: 12 dpo nothing new to report. Took another test just in case and negative. AF is due tomorrow and has always been on the same time time. My LP is 12 days. Going to go find the September thread.

Kat, so frustrating but isn't a chemical a good sign as you know it happened once but just didn't stick? Have you had your progesterone levels checked? Also have you tried Maca for the DH?

Yeah but I'm not too positive because that was back in April and nothing has clicked since which makes me still think there's a problem.

The GPs here don't check for progesterone, don't even know if the fertility clinic does but we'll see when I get my referral. Especially since I technically didn't get a :bfp:

Does Maca help with sperm quality/quantity? How fast does it work?

Macy - have you tried doing changes standing up?

Sometimes when we have a really squirmy kid at work we let them stand at the sink (since most of our kids seem to love holding their hands unded running water) while we change them. But if they splash then the water is all done.

Caringo: I hope your temps stay up! Although mine went up and down a bit so who knows... Not ready to start a preg journal just yet. We are allowed to stay in TTC until 12weeks so I will wait a little - this is my TTC journal: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/2197607-ttc-our-first-junior-mint-4.html#post33598653

Kat, so frustrating but isn't a chemical a good sign as you know it happened once but just didn't stick? Have you had your progesterone levels checked? Also have you tried Maca for the DH?

Yeah but I'm not too positive because that was back in April and nothing has clicked since which makes me still think there's a problem.

The GPs here don't check for progesterone, don't even know if the fertility clinic does but we'll see when I get my referral. Especially since I technically didn't get a :bfp:

I will try to send you some research tonight - at work and probably shouldn't google anything about sperm count :haha:

Here is my 10 dpo frer...starting to feel very out, especially after temp dip the last 2 days. I know it's early, but still. I thought I maybe saw something, but couldn't tell if there was colour. This picture was taken within 5 mins of POAS.....any tweakers??

Attachments

• 10 DPO.jpg
    10 DPO.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 18
Mint - ok! Glad you'll be sticking around for a while :flower:

Dove - I think I see some color! You should upload it to countdowntopregnancy.com, they have some tweaking tools!

Mint - ok! Glad you'll be sticking around for a while :flower:

Dove - I think I see some color! You should upload it to countdowntopregnancy.com, they have some tweaking tools!

I did...I MIGHT see something on invert..... https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=308642

Black maca root (haha iPad just spell checked that to macaroni :haha:) has been known to increase sperm count in as little as one day. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16961569
It is not recommended for long term use so best to have him use it in first half of cycle - half dose first week and full dose 2nd week of your cycle up to ovulation then stop until next cycle. (Interestingly it also is effective treatment for an enlarged prostate and has many other benefits.) It's important to get true black maca from a reliable source. Not sure of your resources where you live but we have herbal pharmacies in my neck of the US (would think even better in Europe?). Hope this helps. It's only one avenue but one worth a shot. Let me know if you want more research studies on it.

:dust:

Black maca root (haha iPad just spell checked that to macaroni :haha:) has been known to increase sperm count in as little as one day. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16961569
It is not recommended for long term use so best to have him use it in first half of cycle - half dose first week and full dose 2nd week of your cycle up to ovulation then stop until next cycle. (Interestingly it also is effective treatment for an enlarged prostate and has many other benefits.) It's important to get true black maca from a reliable source. Not sure of your resources where you live but we have herbal pharmacies in my neck of the US (would think even better in Europe?). Hope this helps. It's only one avenue but one worth a shot. Let me know if you want more research studies on it.

:dust:

Ok thanks:flower: I'll have to look more into it but I did a quick check and it might be illegal here in Denmark so I might not be able to purchase it:wacko: But I'll have to do more research, maybe DH can look into it as well.

Ummm not sure if the last one is an evap or not.... it was taken yesterday morning, I guess FMU or SMU (since I usually pee around 2:30am). I took an IC this morning and there was nothing. Soooo... I don't know. Not getting my hopes up, whatchu all think?

Attachments

• photo(7).jpg
    photo(7).jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 19
DandJ, looks like an evap or indent to me :/

Temp dropped below coverline this morning. I think I'm out :cry: Was going to test again this morning but don't think I will anymore.

Caringo, I think so too being an evap.

Noooo!! I thought this was your cycle!!

Me too :( Just took my last test just for the heck of it and nothing. What's the name of the September thread?

:hugs:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...s-place-support-laughter-poas-28-testers.html

Ugh, what a great start to the day lol. Plus we found out last night that this awesome trip we had planned and that we leave for in about a week is all screwed up...we're going to TX for a friends wedding and then were going to stay on this awesome island afterward for 2 days...I thought the island was only a few minutes away from where the wedding will be, turns out its 3 HOURS away. And we were just going to get a friend of our friend to take us to our hotel and pick us up and take us to the airport cuz we didn't think it was that far away, and we can't afford a a car rental because we have to pay a ton more since we're both under 25 :/ so stupid. Ugh. So I have no idea what we're gonna do. We can stay for a couple days in the town but it's not going to be nearly as neat as staying where we were going to :(
Well, anyways...off to the September thread I guess!

DandJ: the line is kinda thin so I would count it as an evap

Sorry those that got af:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"