AUGUST buddies~ Symptom Spotting, Girl Talk & POAS party!

YAY MINT!!!! CONGRATS!!

sorry those af got and sorry manifest about your chemical but here's to hoping September will be your month :)

So I was looking at my calendar of events this month if I O'd when I think I O'd then I would 18 dpo which is 4 days late for af. I had the maybe implantation cramps on my right side 9-10 days ago, I have been cramping down there off and so I assumed af was coming plus I had an af vag cramp on the 19th but she never came..OH is going to be gone for 2 weeks and want me to hold out until then if she hasn't came. Im too nervous to test anyways lol

I'm sooooo excited for you girlie!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: Can't believe it!! I really hope this bean is super sticky!!!

Thanks everyone!
Baby dust to all the end of August and September testers!!!

Kat, so sorry...DH is turning 40 and I am turning 37 so I know about little time. Don't really know your background or what you have tried - supplements, diet, etc. but it is more than possible when the body is in alignment and there are no physical abnormalities! Chin up, there is still hope! :)

I'm currently taking pregnancy vitamins, Q10, Omega-3 and EPO from CD1 up til O day. I've previously tried Preseed (about 3 months) which hasn't helped and just stressed me so I dropped it. Tried Softcups one month but it was like after about 1 hour of using them, I'd experience a fair amount of leakage (despite it sitting correctly) so I feared it was counterproductive using them. Tried those FertileCM pills 2-3 months and did have my chemical the one month but no good results since with them. Haven't been able to try Mucinex or Robitussin or anything as products like that aren't available in this country but figure my watery CM must be fine and don't want to stress myself further in trying to get EWCM if my body isn't capable of making it. As for diet I'm a pescetarian and eat pretty healthy. I avoid drinking alcohol unless I'm on AF in which case I'll have some wine during those 3-4 days and then stop entirely. Don't drink coffee very often, maybe 1 cup or 2 every month. I do drink some tea but maybe just 2-3 cups a week. My cola intake is way down and I'm trying to keep my caffeine intake below the 200 mg/day allowance and normally keep it at or below 100.

Hope you're right:)

Wow, you certainly are in good shape! I'm not much a fan of the synthetics such as Mucinex or Robitussin, they are full of ingredients that are not processed well by the liver and get stored as toxins. Sounds like CM isn't really an issue and if you know for sure when/if you O its not a timing issue either. The prenatals should cover the B vitamins you would need as well. Perhaps if DH is up for it you could do a semen analysis? Not invasive and would be a way to ensure that his half is working as well as yours? :haha: Just a thought.

DH did get a SA, he's on the really bad end of normal so that seems to be an issue for us:(

But I'm still concerned something might be wrong with me as well, despite the fact I'm so regular and all.

I've told DH not to bother really trying this month. We'll just take it easy this month and see what happens. But I'm not hopeful after 11 :bfn:s and 1 chemical back in cycle 7:cry: I don't think we'll get pregnant until we start on assisted conception but don't know how long the waiting time actually is once we do get referred.

Its 4 am and i cannot go back to sleep...thats what happens when you get up to pee:dohh:

Wow! Congrats Mint! What were your symptoms? Anything out of the ordinary?

Macy - not really. Mostly just bloating. Had beige/brownish tinted cm for 3 days that I thought meant AF was coming. 3 days ago I had light cramping on my left side and a very tiny bit of brown blood at my cervix (implantation?).
Also a little constipated for a few days but I don't know if that is related or not.
Something also just clicked in my brain yesterday. Even though I had been convinced I was out due to poor timing when I went to the bathroom at work yesterday and still had the beige cm but no AF a lightbulb just went off that I needed to test as soon as I got home.

Wow that is awesome! You must be on cloud 9 right now. Congrats again! Keep us updated on everything. You have been such a huge supporter of everyone on here and it is just so appreciated. So happy for you :hugs:

AFM I am guessing Im like 4DPO(counting from 2 days after my positive OPK) and I havent noticed many changes. The only thing is I seem to have more cm than normal. I usually get the white/sticky stuff after O but it seems to be thicker and more abundant than usual. Hopefully it is a good sign but Im not expecting anything!

I am super excited but tentatively so. I am considered "high-risk" for a MC (kind of wish my doctor hadn't told me that so I could just enjoy this!) and I have had a "chemical" before so afraid to get too excited yet.

Congrats Mint!!!! Hopefully it's a sticky bean!!

Hunni - you should test. There's no reason to be nervous!

Mint - you should start a pregnancy journal soon so we can stalk you! :happydance:

Is anyone testing today? I feel like there's been very little testing this month and August is almost over! We need more pics of sticks! :D

13dpo for me, high temp this morning, but another BFN. :shrug: Not sure how long my LP is but I wouldn't be surprised to see a temp dip tomorrow or the next day. Still holding onto a bit of hope, though!

Mint - So excited for you!! :happydance: Sticky bean, sticky bean! Sending good vibes your way! Love to see :bfp:

caringo...the waiting sux. Hang in there...

Kat, so frustrating but isn't a chemical a good sign as you know it happened once but just didn't stick? Have you had your progesterone levels checked? Also have you tried Maca for the DH?

FX for you Caringo! I agree....we need some more BFPs. When is everyone testing? I guess I should technically be in the Sept thread since AF is due the first...Im not sure when to test though! I think I will be roughly 9DPO the day AF is due.

A bit off topic but anyone have advice for a 2 year old that kicks wildly during diaper changes? He is big, bigger than his 3.5 yr old bro so I cant hold him with one hand. He had a bad bm yesterday and not only did he get bm everywhere but also managedto clip my nose with one particularly bad kick and it quite hurt. I tell him to stop, have even raised my voice and he just laughs hysterically...

Macy what I do with my son is I try to distract him and make him giggle while changing him sometimes I give light pokes to the thighs and stuff

Macy - I'm big on bribery lol. I tell my daughter (who just turned 2) that if she wants ... whatever it is she/we wanted to do after the diaper change... that she needs to lay still and be a good girl. Then when she goes to kick or squirm I immediately say that she's not going to get it, and that usually stops her in her tracks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->